G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Wtf2?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wtf2?

Hey Trey if it has been beat to death we wouldnt still be talking about it!! That was a punk move to put your 2 cents in and lock it!

Old 04-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Amen....maybe there's a reason it keeps getting brought up...*hint hint*

Old 04-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Mods,

If you are going to keep deleting or locking our threads complaining about it please either stop or give us a good reason why you are doing it and we will stop bitching.

If no one likes it why take the time to do it?!?!?!

Old 04-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
If there is a subsection for everything that you move all of our threads to why do we even have a coupe and sedan section? It seems like there is always another place where they could be but it is nice to have them together where we all come often.

I have a lot of knowledge about the sedan but don't go to all those other sections too often to share it. It would take me 3X as long to go around all those places.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ttrank
If there is a subsection for everything that you move all of our threads to why do we even have a coupe and sedan section? It seems like there is always another place where they could be but it is nice to have them together where we all come often.

I have a lot of knowledge about the sedan but don't go to all those other sections too often to share it. It would take me 3X as long to go around all those places.
yep I completly agree! but of course this will get locked and will have some Bull Shyt written for a reason!

Old 04-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A few comments. First, this topic has been beaten to death. If you guys weren't so xenophobic and ventured out of the sedan section, you might have been able to partake in one of the many discussions that have occurred on this very same topic of the past 6 weeks.

The mods let the community at large discuss it rather freely for a number of weeks, then it was decided that further discussion was not accomplishing anything. As a result, threads such as these will now be locked.

To the OP: if you have something to say regarding the site or the mods, please post it in the Feedback section. If you continue to post silly threads like this elsewhere, they will no longer be locked; rather they will be deleted with no warning.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.