G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Bad News...... but good news as well.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2008 | 10:24 PM
nice... if i were in hs id get the coupe. BBBBBBUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT, you can either surf or ski, both are tight

Old 01-23-2008 | 11:45 PM
i cant wait til i get my 04 g35x anytime this week. getting on here everyday gets me more nd more anxious.

Old 01-24-2008 | 12:14 AM
|
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Thanks guys.

Well, i just wrote my dad a 2 page paper on how much it costs to own a car with tires, gas, maintenance, everything. That combined with how much our monthly payments would be, ect.

Then, at the end i wrote, a touching (kinda brought a tear to my eye in some parts remembering my uncle and family) 6 paragraphs, with a total of 510 words. Im gonna slip it under their door so they can see it tomorrow.

Figured i'd post a couple excripts out of the paper.

"My way of thinking is if you make right decisions, you will get rewarded for them at some point in your life, or in my case, hopefully a car that I can call my own. It’s something I can be proud of and put my sweat and effort into taking care of, and babying."

"I thought about our family a lot at Uncle Gene’s funeral, and you can see how clearly a trait runs through our family. Gene loved cars; he did until the day he died. He had stories he could tell you all day long. He wasn’t the only one either. Uncle David loves cars, and those random uncles I have never met before love them as well."

"but I hope this paper can help you decide weather or not you think you can swing it and ultimately, if you think I deserve something like this. Let me know what you think, these are just my feelings on the subject. I don’t express all of my feelings as obviously as others, and you may not think I consider these factors when bringing up proposals with you, but I really do. I try to think of every last detail as hard as I can. So as my principal says, make it a great day, or not, the choice is yours."

Pretty much everything i said, came straight from the heart. I dont kiss ***..

Old 01-24-2008 | 01:24 AM
I remember when i got my G when i was 17 i think. About three years ago, and i made so many promises one being that i would wash my step fathers car every week and that lasted about 2 weeks.

But anyway i needed a car so due to my parents giving mine away to there illiegel Cleaning lady. So they owed me a car and once i saw the G I new it was going to be mine b/c all i had to do was pull the you gave my car away line, witch i planed perfectly b/c i did'nt fuss at all about giving my old car up...I just smiled and waited a few months..

Last edited by VQ Hotness; 01-24-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-24-2008 | 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by WannabeSport
I just love the way the sedan looks. And nope, no AWD for me. This puppy is gonna be rear
Wait a minute...didn't Road and Track get a 0 to 60 of 5.9 sec. time out of a G35X?

Originally Posted by Klubbheads
congrats, another 5AT victim becoming a 6MT owner.
And it was an AT at that.....:lol

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=5763

Last edited by dec55; 01-24-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 01-24-2008 | 01:32 AM
PS: I can get FOUR ladies in the sedan. Coupes you can only get three and two of them are gonna be mighty uncomfortable lol
Umm have you seen the sedan trunk you could get aleast 5 petite girls in there. Top that coupes. LOL

Congrats man. Take care of it and I am sure the ladies will take care of you.

Old 01-24-2008 | 01:53 AM
The coupe can fit 5 females easy. I had my sister, wife & 4 of their friends in my 03 Coupe at once... 4 were sitting in the 2 back seats lol

Old 01-24-2008 | 09:13 AM
|
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by dec55
Wait a minute...didn't Road and Track get a 0 to 60 of 5.9 sec. time out of a G35X?

And it was an AT at that.....:lol

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=5763
5.9 seconds isnt going to be in an 04 X haha I'd be lucky to get 6.5

Old 01-25-2008 | 10:58 PM
|
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Pretty positive we are going to look at the car tomorrow. Im effin pumped.

Old 01-26-2008 | 11:22 AM
good luck, im at the infiniti of coconut creek dealer now on ther computers waiting for my g to get its new cd player, and i already miss it lol

Old 01-26-2008 | 01:30 PM
Any luck man? My insurance quote dropped from 315 a month to 260, which is weird ut I will take it.

-AGThing1227

Old 01-26-2008 | 07:20 PM
Back in SD**
Premier Member
Good luck. Glad to hear that you are finally getting your own G

Originally Posted by AGThing1227
Any luck man? My insurance quote dropped from 315 a month to 260, which is weird ut I will take it.
I'm paying less than 80 for full coverage

Old 01-26-2008 | 09:16 PM
Bad Choice

Hey bud,
Thinking about getting a G35 sedan myself and I'm in Saint Cloud (MN) where that silver sedan you posted was. BAD CHOICE!! I went to take a look at it, it is at a VERY bad dealership and in absolutely HORRIBLE condition. I would never buy it but you seem like you have the intuition to not buy it either. I've found quite a few G's around the midwest, good luck getting yours and I look forward to getting mine once I sell my QX4.

Old 01-26-2008 | 09:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by FlyingLumpia
Umm have you seen the sedan trunk you could get aleast 5 petite girls in there. Top that coupes. LOL

Congrats man. Take care of it and I am sure the ladies will take care of you.
good l;uck finding that many girl who accually wanna ride in a sedan over a coupe

Old 01-26-2008 | 09:24 PM
|
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by G_Ride_
Hey bud,
Thinking about getting a G35 sedan myself and I'm in Saint Cloud (MN) where that silver sedan you posted was. BAD CHOICE!! I went to take a look at it, it is at a VERY bad dealership and in absolutely HORRIBLE condition. I would never buy it but you seem like you have the intuition to not buy it either. I've found quite a few G's around the midwest, good luck getting yours and I look forward to getting mine once I sell my QX4.
lol Turbotom carfaxed that POS for me and it came up with 5 effin owners! So i said screw that and found one down here in the cities. Black on black 6mt 2004 sedan.

Waaay below costs at a dealer that cant sell the damn thing.

Looked at it today, and all i can say is wow. The car is amazing. We are going to get it, but we are going to wait a week to see if they will either A. Give us a better trade in on our Trailblazer, or B. We sell the Trailblazer for a better cost, or C. Keep the TB and drive all 4. But hopefully by the end of this week, i will be driving it.

Im SO pumped. And dude, if you wanna join a good website, join www.mnnissan.net They are having a big meet this spring and i will be there!

Thanks everyone!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bad News...... but good news as well.