G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Made a Mistake :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 10:35 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
I liked it better on my 05 also, and I can't figure out why .
It suited the curves of the 05 nicely.

The 07s are rounded and bleh. Looked better on the first gens.

My favorite color for the new Gs is liquid platinum though. Damn that looks nice.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i agree w/ papa from the first page. why keep it if you're unhappy. I never liked sedans at all. It was like i was settling for my sedan. But any stock car is no fun. I wanted a coupe bc it looked cooler, more baller, and more fun to drive...BUT, as soon as i got my G, i made it more cooler, more fun (than stock) and more BALLER looking than any other G coupe or what my sedan use to look like. ...+ i bought it bc its a 6mt. haha, but i fell in love w/ my G sedan, and laugh at all the coupes out there...

i say sedan owners are trendsetters

Old 04-22-2008, 02:06 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
Thanks guys, its not that im unhappy about my car, blah blah, i just had some buyers remorse for the same money, look what else i could be driving. 04 Coupe with a 6mt.... ah who cares.

I just remind myself i got a great deal and the dealership i got it was great and the only place that was willing to work a deal.

I saw a white 05 or 06sedan tonight with tinted windows (while driving my dads 08) and i missed my car the second i saw it. Looking at those hot circular taillights in my rearview mirror, *drool*.

lol i like my car, but see above. Im keeping it for the long haul, its been good to me so far.

Except my friend got angry at me yesterday and threw it in feckin park at like 15-20 mph. That wont hurt it will it? it was grinding before i could slam on my brakes.

Maybe thats what contributed to this crave... i dont know. I like my car, and once on some 350Z Htechs and Coupe 19s, with a fresh coat of wax, im gonna love it again, as much as the same day we picked it up.

I guess im just POed because im to broke to afford rims...

Texan1: Good advice, and thats the plan!

No problem,

yes go with the coupe 19s

but save up some money over time

and you can do it

Attached Thumbnails Made a Mistake :(-picture-023_1_1.jpg   Made a Mistake :(-picture-030_1_1.jpg  
Old 04-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
LOL That you did Wes
i told him on here, IM, and texting that he should have gotten that IP 6MT coupe but no... o well

Old 04-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
wannabe you will like your sedan once you get the coupe 19's and lower... and you can always put the coupe exhaust on the sedan...

Old 04-22-2008, 12:36 PM
-MN G Crew-

lol yea, thats the plan. Lower, some 19s, and an exhaust.

Then i will forget all about a 6mt and 2 more doors

Old 04-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
where do you work at again?

your dad should slap you for your ungrateful mindset...being 16 with such a nice car and you're still complaining. if you paid for it yourself then sure, you can have remorse. just when i thought you kicked back on the spoil kid comments you amazed me once again

beggars cant be choosers my friend....tell your dad you want a 6mt coupe now, i dare you.

Last edited by G SEDAN; 04-22-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:27 PM
wat?! only 16? aww hellll nahh!! you better keep the car! wait...aww helll nahh!!! you better sell it and get a coupe.....CIVIC!

hah, just fix it up like we did and other ppl will be envious of you that you can mod a sedan.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
I think he's older than 16, but he has never had a job. I think his parents told him he had to get one to help pay for the car. Not to sound like an old fart (I'm only 33), but when I was 14, I was mowing yards and working in a grocery store. When I was 15, I was also teaching swimming lessons and my story wasn't any different than any of my other friends. My family wasn't poor at all, but my parents required that I get a job if I wanted things, car, etc. Very few sub 18 y/o's work these days and it's strictly the parents fault. We're starting to get that generation into my office (engineering company) and most of these younger kids have a super crappy work ethic because it's basically the first job they've ever had!!!! Off soap box.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
he's 17 i think.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:26 PM
I think its the fact the you dont have a 6MT. I have an 06 6MT Sedan and am in love. Thought about trading for a coupe, then relized how nice it would be to have a nice modded slammed sedan. Now thats something you dont see every day!

Last edited by B B S; 04-22-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by B B S
I think its the fact the you dont have a 6MT. I have an 06 6MT Sedan and am in love. Thought about trading for a coupe, then relized how nice it would be to have a nice modded slammed sedan. Now thats something you dont see every day!
You've figured it out! I wondered why he changed his name to "Wannabe6MT"

Old 04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
From always talking to Janik, I feel that he was lucky to get an 05. Although he is paying for it except for the trade in of the TB. But that is understandable since it was an extra car. So if he is paying the balance of the car he has a right to say, "Man, I wish I had bought a 6MT". He does not sound like a spoiled snobby kid. Infact he sounds real down to earth. In my eyes he has EVERY right to say what he did.

It's like:
Your parents give you a $150 Bestbuy giftcard. You want to buy an Ipod for $300. You are trying to decide between a 20 and 30 gig. So you walk in one day and buy a 20 gig. You go home and say "Man, I wish i bought the 30 gig, you guys told me to do it but ohh well".

Now do you have a right to say that? Absolutly because you paid half and the gift card was sitting around on the kitchen table collecting dust. Now I know a gift card and a car are different in price but it is the meaning behind it. All you "HARDHEAD" just see the age "17". Although he may not have a job, I bet he works is *** off to pay his montly bills including half his car. I dont care if you show up to a supermarket everyday between the hours of 4-9, or if you cut grass for your neighbors. It's a source of income. The last time I checked Money pays the bills which keeps you off the streets. Thats all that matter's. I am willing to bet half of you guys here have no clue what busting your *** is and all the side jobs and what not. I know some of you do but there is a whole nother side of working hard, as in $5 an hour because that is all you can get at that time. I bet 90% would deny that.

So being "17" you cannot buy a nice car? Who says? I want to talk to them. Janik is paying half/maybe more, who knows for sure. But the TB was an extra collecting dust since his parents just picked up two new cars.

Janik, all I have to say is TOLD YOU SO! Beebo and I tried to say 6MT. But ohh well. I would suggest you talk to your dad and tell him you want to go look at a 6MT. Just go look at prices, that does NOT mean you are going to buy. I assume your dad is smart with his finances so you should not be to worried. If everything works out financially than look further into buying a 6MT. It is becoming the best time to sell your G as summer is approaching.

1 question to everyone, Do you know his exact financial situation? I sure don't. Therefore I am not going to judge him.

-AGThing1227

Last edited by AGThing1227; 04-22-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:04 PM
-MN G Crew-

lol guys it may be a 6mt thing, but i really dont care anymore.

Im just gonna focus on mods then im set. Nothing is ever going to be perfect, so im just going to face that fact. Im fine with my car, its a very nice car, and its perfect for me.

Agthing: Thanks, i actually have a job lol OfficeMax. And i detail cars. i detail a lot of cars actually. That was my source of income last summer.

But yea, dont worry about me guys./ I got these payments covered. We are tearing apart our garage (thats why i havnt been on a lot latly) and thats helping pay for some of my payment.

But thanks everyone.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:09 PM
I have an auto coupe, can't complain...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Made a Mistake :(