Pretty Pissed...Rant.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
i demand pictures of this gorgeous car those mechanics were drooling over

Old 10-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^^^^thats what i was thinkin.i wanna see your car!

but yea i work at porsche as a paint technician and all the valets and techs there rag the **** out of other peoples car!burning out in small spaces and all sorts of stuff.its crazy!but u have reason to rant!thats weak

Old 10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I goti t settled out. I had to get my radio steering wheel controls fixed and they did a diagnostic... which cost 120 bucks. Got that for free because of what happened. The Mechanic that was doing it was named Joe. That's the only name I got. I spoke to the dealership and they were sincere and telling them they would deal with the mechanic themselves (which i'm sure would be nothing). Let's just say this is my last visit to the dealership for service.

Here's some pics of my car everyone wanted to see. What they wanted to "hear" was the coupe mid pipe, HKS exhaust, and Fujita Intake. Don't mind the cheap ebay headlights. I got some retrofitted projector headlights that Ivorygt did up for me coming in soon.

Last edited by g35freak86; 10-08-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Sorry to hear that. I may start doing my own oil changes now. I will still go to the dealer for ATF fluid, coolant, belts and the major stuff.

I would have been just as pissed!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Yeah I was pissed. I cooled off from it and just did some damage to their loaner (08 g sedan). I'm just happy I got some justification out of what happened. I made sure the mileage was the same when I got back and it was. What can ya do ya know. I flipped a **** and handed it to them got something for free and got my car back in one piece so can't really complain too much. Only thing is that they lost a customer though. Sucks for them.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RBull
Who are the "dudes" and who was revving your engine? The Infiniti mechanic? It's an '03 sedan. These guys must have seen thousands of them.

I would have laughed. You're taking it way too seriously.

What the hell does year make and model or the techs have to do with anything, Who cares if they have seen thousands of them that does not give them the right rev his engine or have a circle jerk around it!

What would you do if that was your car? I'm sure you would just sit their and say "oh it's an 03 who cares"

Judging by your response you must have the same mentality as the retarded service tech...

OP...You should have brought it to the attention of the service manager ASAP that is just unacceptable behavior when your PAYING for a service!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks for clarrifying that. If it was just "another" 03 sedan, they wouldn't have been reving it or having 5+ techs/guys standing around it with the hood propped open. Plus, it's my investment and put a lot of time and money on it and having people drive/touch my car annoys me. Let alone havings someone rev the **** outta it when they THINK i'm not there. It's all cool now. Got free stuff so it's all good

Old 10-08-2008, 11:21 PM
ooh i like.makes me wanna paint my grill black almost.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Originally Posted by RBull
Who are the "dudes" and who was revving your engine? The Infiniti mechanic? It's an '03 sedan. These guys must have seen thousands of them.

I would have laughed. You're taking it way too seriously.

I think what he's trying (not successfully) to say is that they should have had the "Bartender in a quality strip-club mentality". When is the last time a bartender in a strip club was straining his neck, while busting wood checking out some hot female-flesh? Does not mean some of the chicks are not g35freak86G35-hot, they just see it all the time (mostly stock Gs though, I know, but hang with me ). Thus, they should be professional and just go about their jobs, not act like they're at a meet. I don't think he was saying you don't drive a new model, so who cares

As to why he said "I would have laughed"? Perhaps b/c he thought they were acting like a newbie bar tender in a strip clup craning their necks at your car.

If however, Rbull was dissing you, here you go:

Picture provided, just in case you didn't know what stripper was

Attached Thumbnails Pretty Pissed...Rant.-sexy_dancer_03.jpg  

Last edited by Texan1; 10-09-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
Can't stand going to the dealership. After the first incident, its a whole new ball game though. They learn real quick which cars they can screw off with and ones they should just leave alone.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Is your car auto or MT?

Old 10-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by Texan1
I think what he's trying (not successfully) to say is that they should have had the "Bartender in a quality strip-club mentality". When is the last time a bartender in a strip club was straining his neck, while busting wood checking out some hot female-flesh? Does not mean some of the chicks are not g35freak86G35-hot, they just see it all the time (mostly stock Gs though, I know, but hang with me ). Thus, they should be professional and just go about their jobs, not act like they're at a meet. I don't think he was saying you don't drive a new model, so who cares

As to why he said "I would have laughed"? Perhaps b/c he thought they were acting like a newbie bar tender in a strip clup craning their necks at your car.

If however, Rbull was dissing you, here you go:

Picture provided, just in case you didn't know what stripper was
man you really got into some detail hahaha. funny **** though

It's an AUTO

Old 10-09-2008, 09:15 AM
That is ridiculous. They might fire that tech depending upon whether or not he has had complaints against him before...

BTW, Texan1, thanks for that pic for clarification of a stripper. She'd get it.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cremaster
can you imagine what valets must do? hence, i never valet.
Hey, by any chance did you get any pics of your car yet? I would really like to see how your HR2s look on the g

Old 10-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G35papa
Damn Chris, I'd be livid....be sure to let the service manager know exactly what happened...I wouldn't wait though, I'd say something now.
+ 1 Unless you talk directly to the service manager, nothing will happen.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pretty Pissed...Rant.