G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Pretty Pissed...Rant.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Angry Pretty Pissed...Rant.

So I drop my car off at Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch today to get a routine service. I got into the building to set everything up and the lady tells me which loaner car I have and they will bring it around. So I was polite, said thank you, and walk outside. Notice my car is gone thinking they probably got to work on it right away. As I am waiting for the loaner... I start to hear this g screaming loud as all hell. I'm standing there saying... wtf... that sounds like my car. So i walk around the back by the garages and to my surprise... I see all these dudes checking out my car with the hood up reving the sh$t outta my car. I look at them and start flipping saying are "you kidding me?!" "Take it easy!" (Keep in mind I am keeping it G rated). As soon as they saw me, they closed the hood appoligizing saying how sorry they were. One guy (the guy that was doing the reving) started asking me all about my car and what I have on it saying it sounds amazing and how gorgeous it is. Starts going on how he has the exact same g sedan and has this and that on it. Of course, I say thank you and welcome the compliments, but at the same time being so pissed. The guys kept applogizing to me saying it's the nicest g sedan they have seen at the dealership so they were all checking it out. I just find this so unprofessional and irritating how they can take peoples investments and just do what they will since they think the customer is gone. As I go pick up my car tonight, I will be sure to let them know about the situation. Thanks guys for reading my pointless rant about dumb infinti mechanics. I think from now on, I will be doing all the service to my car.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
It isnt the first time. No matter what car you buy, you will find idiot mechanics.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
sorry to hear that, man. qualified tech. or not, I'd haul their asses in then and there to the service dept. head and asked a big ol' WTF!!!! If something had happened and you were already gone in the loaner, you know you would have gotten the phone call.

"yeah, we were checking this and noticed that this was broke and it needs replacing and etc ..." without mentioning they broke it ......

Old 10-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh hell. It just HAD to be where I take mine for service. And I was getting ready to set up another appt very soon. Did you get any names?
ARRGGGG!
Hell, I can't believe you still left it there. I'd be afraid they'd take it joyriding later.

What do you have on your car, BTW? Gotta be good if they'd rather do that to yours than a new G37S or FX50, I'd think.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Damn Chris, I'd be livid....be sure to let the service manager know exactly what happened...I wouldn't wait though, I'd say something now.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:18 PM
You should go straight to the service manager and let him know what happened. Be as calm and diplomatic as you can (at first) and see where that gets you. Hopefully the service manager is not as much of an idiot as the other guys. If you don't like his response, keep pushing until you get some satisfaction out of the deal. If they have any sense of customer service they should at least offer you a free oil change or something. If it is not resolved to your satisfaction ask for the name of the Infiniti regional service manager and continue to pursue it that way.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Man I would be PO'd like theres no end, Smae thing happened to me twice, Two differnt cars. First was my EVO 8, I had a ton of Sh*t done to it and I saw the tech reving it and ripping off down the street. Car was there for a recall?? Go figure. A went right in to the service managers office and ripped him a new one. Then when the tech came back I went right out side did not even wait for my paper work ripped the tech and left. Call mitsu and filled a claim. I wanted to hit the tech but that would have solved anything. The other was not as bad just had so clown lot kid reving up my 350Z in the lot. But isnt it amazing how many people do not respect other peoples stuff.. RRGGG!!!!

Old 10-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F that I woulda went right to the service manager and the dealership manager and told them what happened and asked them what they were going to do about.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Damn that sucks. I wouldve handed someone there ***.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:26 PM
This is exactly the reason why I'm trying to learn how to do all my service work myself. I can understand major mechanical issues but oil and fluids should by DIY type jobs in my opinion. No one takes care of your baby like you will.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
can you imagine what valets must do? hence, i never valet.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:58 PM
thats crazy man. one of the most unprofessional thing i have ever heard of anyone doing. Rip them a new a-hole

Old 10-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Who are the "dudes" and who was revving your engine? The Infiniti mechanic? It's an '03 sedan. These guys must have seen thousands of them.

I would have laughed. You're taking it way too seriously.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
^^ Agreed.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
damn i would have just said STFU when they started appologizing. They aren't fvcking sorry or else they wouldn't have been doing it in the first place, i would have gotten their superviser right then at there. And demanded i want my **** free. *** that ****, don't *** with other peoples ****, god i hate that!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pretty Pissed...Rant.