G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Question for TTRANK...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ttrank
No that should work as long as you can make it up there before 5pm.
PM me your number and I'll give you the details.

The bumper might fit in your sedan once it is out of the box... it would be close. Can't say for sure, I have never tried. I do have a Greddy bumper made for the coupe that I was working on for my car sitting on the side of my house. You are welcome to come up here and see if that will fit in your car before you drive all the way up to Prescott.
PM sent

Old 11-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FutureGDriver
ha... is funny how people create a thread with a questions to g35driver members when they can just PM......
Funny how people feel obligated to post in a thread that they feel is completely unnecessary, JUST to talk about how unnecessary it is. So their post is neither relevant nor helpful... 'Preciate it....

What's even better about me making a thread out of this, is that someone is gonna get a bumper, instead of it getting trashed like planned! I really wish I was anywhere even close to you out in AZ... But best of luck to whomever ends up with the bumper.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by racefan318
Funny how people feel obligated to post in a thread that they feel is completely unnecessary, JUST to talk about how unnecessary it is. So their post is neither relevant nor helpful... 'Preciate it....

What's even better about me making a thread out of this, is that someone is gonna get a bumper, instead of it getting trashed like planned! I really wish I was anywhere even close to you out in AZ... But best of luck to whomever ends up with the bumper.
I personally already have a kits on my car. i will see how good that bumper will look on my car with the rest of the ground effect that i have. if it's not fit with the rest of the ground effect on the car i might keep it and whenever you have the money to ship it to your place just let me know and it is better that way rather than going to the trash

Old 11-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
this is def the best bumper out there for non FI. ttrank, what a nice guy for giving it away like that.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by str3zz
I personally already have a kits on my car. i will see how good that bumper will look on my car with the rest of the ground effect that i have. if it's not fit with the rest of the ground effect on the car i might keep it and whenever you have the money to ship it to your place just let me know and it is better that way rather than going to the trash
AWESOME! I really hope it works out for you, its a great looking bumper. We'll have to stay in touch to see how it goes... i mean, if you like it, your old front's gotta go somewhere, right?

Old 11-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by mark5
this is def the best bumper out there for non FI. ttrank, what a nice guy for giving it away like that.
I have to disagree... I think the KurumaZ replica that Rookie made is by far the best - even for NA.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by OCG35
I have to disagree... I think the KurumaZ replica that Rookie made is by far the best - even for NA.
I'd still say the Aero front for the 03-04 sedans is the best front end out of all the 1st gen G sedans. It's aggressive yet extremely clean while the kurumaz cheapens the look of the car. Of course this is all up to personal opinion.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by dmitriylm
I'd still say the Aero front for the 03-04 sedans is the best front end out of all the 1st gen G sedans. It's aggressive yet extremely clean while the kurumaz cheapens the look of the car. Of course this is all up to personal opinion.
personal opinion for sure.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well a noob like u did not know how to ask a question before creating a thread...TTRANK has a full DYI and thread with all the specs of his car. this thread just create a traffic on the forums for the moderators... but whateva.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by FutureGDriver
well a noob like u did not know how to ask a question before creating a thread...TTRANK has a full DYI and thread with all the specs of his car. this thread just create a traffic on the forums for the moderators... but whateva.

Yes there is a thread will all the specs on my car but that's not the point here. If someone tried to do a search for my posts it would be a huge PITA. If you do a search on the threads I have started you would have found one about this bumper a lot easier because I don't start that many threads.

No one has ever been able to buy this bumper and most people don't know that. I think this is a valid thread and has helped someone get a bumper that I was going to trash. I do agree that this could have been done by PM's and the OP could have gotten the bumper shipped to him but that's not how it turned out.

If your concern is extra traffic on this forum there are 10,000 threads way more useless than this one that you can worry about.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
hahaha... No Problemo. TTRANK.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:23 PM
AWESOME! I really hope it works out for you, its a great looking bumper. We'll have to stay in touch to see how it goes... i mean, if you like it, your old front's gotta go somewhere, right?
I got the whole kit from Extreme Dimension. I keep trying to see if Tim impul bumper will be look good on mine with the rest of the car but it's just too hard right now til i actually see the real thing. What i like from the impul is have a spot for fog light and mine don't have one. I always want to have separate fog light but with my current bumper I could make one but not going to be good.

here is my car

Last edited by str3zz; 11-04-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
get it! you can't go wrong with it.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
That might look good. I'm not sure. It is pretty smooth and round and the sides are very aggressive.

The other option is to put fogs in your existing bumper. You just need to build a bracket that mounts them behind the mesh on each side. I'm going to do that with mine.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by ttrank
That might look good. I'm not sure. It is pretty smooth and round and the sides are very aggressive.

The other option is to put fogs in your existing bumper. You just need to build a bracket that mounts them behind the mesh on each side. I'm going to do that with mine.
i gotta see that when you done with it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Question for TTRANK...