G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Respecting other people's car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Kid puts his bag on bmw. Owner comes out, asks him to move it, and tells him to not do it.. kid talks back and "insults" bmw owner. Owner got pissed because kid put his bag, did not apologies, and then gives him lip. Boom. out comes the knife..

We have all had that thought... to beat/strangle/hurt some one because they were complete douches. This guy just did it.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, it’s excessive but I can totally see it happen. Guy gets out, kid thinks he's tough **** and talks back instead of removing his bag and the guys gets pissed. A part of the article also said he "threw" the bag down onto the hood which could lead to paint damage. We all know damn well if someone walked by and scratched our cars some **** would go down. As an adult, if he just got out and decked the brat in the face, he'd be in jail. Might as well get your money's worth and give him a good slashing so he'll have the scars to remind him of his idiocy.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
It is not right, but the kid sounds like a total a$$hole. First off, who amongst us would even put something on someone's POS Honda, much less a BMW. The kid then lips off to the driver instead of apologizing. The knife was a little much, but the kid had a good a$$whoopin' coming.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by snotf
someone should stab whoever wrote and edited that article. i've never seen so many typos.

and that's sad, but people are crazy, especially in the cities. kid should know better.
lol seriously, he goes from 35 to 29 in just a couple paragraphs

Old 12-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by 5150DS
It is not right, but the kid sounds like a total a$$hole. First off, who amongst us would even put something on someone's POS Honda, much less a BMW. The kid then lips off to the driver instead of apologizing. The knife was a little much, but the kid had a good a$$whoopin' coming.
Yeah, but a good a$$whoopin comes with its own jail sentence.

Old 12-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
That was a bit harsh to say the least. I think the kid deserved to get a pretty good azz kicking--black eye, bloody lip, sore ribs--but that's it. Not just for throwing the bag on the car, but for apparently smarting off and just being an a-hole.

Old 12-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by dmitriylm
Yeah, but a good a$$whoopin comes with its own jail sentence.
You just explain to the nice officer that you were attempting to place him under citizen's arrest for the damage to your car and he resisted.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:33 PM
yah stabbing is going a bet too far.. and theres no pleasure in it.. some kids were leaning on my car in a parking lot so i decided to use my remote starter and scare them a bit.. walked on over after my car started and they kinda jumped away from it... told them to never lean on just anyone's car and they said sorry and looked sincere. Granted the kids were like 16.. and im 6'6 and over 200lbs, i doubt they're leaning on any more cars... as far as crazy goes though.. once i kept a brick in my car as a joke, telling my friends i would throw it at another car if they pissed me off.. well that day some jerkoff in a 5 series decided to cut me off.. little did he know that would cost him a couple of hundred to repair his hood... but normally i just honk obnoxiously and brake check people if they really get to me heh

Old 12-13-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by AceG35X
yah stabbing is going a bet too far.. and theres no pleasure in it.. some kids were leaning on my car in a parking lot so i decided to use my remote starter and scare them a bit.. walked on over after my car started and they kinda jumped away from it... told them to never lean on just anyone's car and they said sorry and looked sincere. Granted the kids were like 16.. and im 6'6 and over 200lbs, i doubt they're leaning on any more cars... as far as crazy goes though.. once i kept a brick in my car as a joke, telling my friends i would throw it at another car if they pissed me off.. well that day some jerkoff in a 5 series decided to cut me off.. little did he know that would cost him a couple of hundred to repair his hood... but normally i just honk obnoxiously and brake check people if they really get to me heh
Fail

Old 12-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man that is straight ****ed up- who throws a goddamn brick at somebodys car driving down the road?? Do you have any idae how big of a douchebag move that was? Definetly NOT something I would be proud of I would categorize that along with waving a gun or even shooting at somebody- you could have ****ed up some innocent people. KARMA

Old 12-13-2008, 03:13 PM
if you lived in the town that i live in with all these jerkoffs.. you would understand... plus these people have money pouring out of their ***.. from an observers point of view i can see how its messed up... next time i rather just take a brick to the drivers face and leave his car out of it... but to justify my actions two drives swerved infront of me to the point where i had to slam the brakes and cut the wheel as close as i could to the curb.. and rubbing my 2 spokes on each rim against the cement... the other drivers.. just drove off thinking nothing of it..

Old 12-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yo, I didn't mean to come off so harsh- I have had my share of run-ins(class a cdl) so I know where your coming from as I have pretty much reacted the same way also. Lately I have personally made an effort to be more responsible for my driving habits (tickets) and lately for some reason other peoples driving aggressions seem to irritate me. My Bad........