G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Well, im pissed...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by phrocker
Wow, this sucks. You can't have nice things. Some people envy. Some pieces of **** are jealous.

For the last 3 days ( starting when I washed my car over the weekend ), some bird has been ****ting on my driver's side window. I'm talking the entire window, like it's sick or something. So I kinda know how you feel.
Hahaha.. its alright man in some cultures, (Chinese) correct me if im wrong, is good luck if a bird craps on you...

As far as the kid being bigger than you.. it means jack... im 6'6 230lbs.. doesnt mean i havent had my share of *** whoopings..

But like i said before.. mess up the kid.. not his car.. don't stoop down to his level.. your better than that hillbilly.. he'll probably get cancer of the mouth anyway.. karma's a bitch

Old 04-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Same thing happened a week ago to me. I'm still pissed.

I spend 2 hours cleaning and detailing my car. I get it done and it looked damn good. So i needed gas. The station I go is literally 1 mile away from me. I have to go out onto this 2-lane road for about 200 feet to get to the station. Well the ONLY car i get next to is some jacked up older dodge ram with two young (16-18) year old kids in it. I know they are looking over and pacing me slightly behind for about 100 feet or so.

I pull into the gas station and get out and what do I see?? I big wag of spit/snot right on the trunk on the side where the truck was. I know it was them because it was the only car i passed in my 1 mile trip.

I was pissed. I got back in my car and tried to catch up with them. I'm prob VERY lucky i didn't find them because I would have done something.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can picture something like that happening in rever. I've had my cars effed with numerous times on revere beach. Sounds rough man.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:31 AM
More reason why i need to move. I hate the city.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Understandable. Fwiw, people will eff with peoples cars wherever... Might be less likely to happen out here in the stix, but yÓure A LOT less likely to catch em, too. That incident with the worms I listed above is a perfect example of that.

However I do think you can be less concerned about theft/serious damage out here. I sleep with my keys in the ignition when I'm on the farm.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:00 AM
I also think it depends on the vehicle you have. If you are driving around in a Ford Taurus, you can prob leave the keys in the ignition and not have to worry. But there are other vehicles that would be a big target to people either to mess with or to steal stuff off or out of for their own vehicles.

The sad reality is a lot of younger, irresponsible people are finding their way into older G35's. And with that, I'm fully expecting to come out one day and find my clear corners jacked

Old 04-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by phrocker
Wow, this sucks. You can't have nice things. Some people envy. Some pieces of **** are jealous.

For the last 3 days ( starting when I washed my car over the weekend ), some bird has been ****ting on my driver's side window. I'm talking the entire window, like it's sick or something. So I kinda know how you feel.
sorry man... but

Old 04-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Mustang5L5
The sad reality is a lot of younger, irresponsible people are finding their way into older G35's. And with that, I'm fully expecting to come out one day and find my clear corners jacked
Well I wouldnt worry too much about it, the younger kids probably dont even know how to take off the clear corners..

Old 04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
x2

further my hope is that as these kids are slowly finding their way into g's, they're thinking about karma. either that or i see them effing with my car, and i get to be karma.

stupid revere beach.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:45 PM
i would have unleashed the VQ, overtake and leave em in the dust!

Old 04-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by Mustang5L5
I also think it depends on the vehicle you have. If you are driving around in a Ford Taurus, you can prob leave the keys in the ignition and not have to worry. But there are other vehicles that would be a big target to people either to mess with or to steal stuff off or out of for their own vehicles.

lol im just glad no one in Detroit drives a g.

Some fker decided to key my car.

Some freinds stole his car striped it and put it back in the student lot.

Funniest thing ever.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
dont worry this type of **** wash's off, and karma is gonna get those fouks...

i came out of a lunch spot once and to my surprise see my driver side door shiney in some spots, came up closer looked like someone spilled juice/soda from the window all the way down, honestly i didnt even stress a sweat, took it to a handwash the next day

Old 04-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Damn if i saw a bunch of kids spitting on my car i would taken out my baseball bat from under my driver seat and start a batting cage practice and pop their tires at school. Start my own Karma.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Bestswat
Damn if i saw a bunch of kids spitting on my car i would taken out my baseball bat from under my driver seat and start a batting cage practice and pop their tires at school. Start my own Karma.
Your post reminds me of that joke in which a cop stopping a speeding patron hits him on the head with his flashlight, afterwhich he goes to the passenger side to do the same. When the passenger asks why he did it, the cop replies, 'I was just fulfilling your wish. Y'all wouldn't have gotten 100 yards down this road before you'd have said to your friend "I wish he'd have hit me with that flashlight"