G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Well, im pissed...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:22 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Well, im pissed...

Today while i was coming home from school, i was waiting to turn on the street so i was sitting on the right side of a divided road and was just waiting for the one car to pass then i came behind it. That 1 car was some old Mitsubishi SUV thing with 2 kids driving it, and as soon as they past they blew their horn at me.

I got stuck behind them driving like jerks and thinking its funny to slow down a lot of people (like 7 cars, including me) while going 15-20 in a 35mph zone on a 1 lane road.

I got stuck behind them but wasnt even being a dbag. I stayed at a distance and drove normally. As soon as the road split i went around them. Then they speed up so i jsut kept going when they slowed back down. Get to a light, they are like, right by my rear door and my friend is behind me.

Its only when i get home that my friend notifies me that when i passed, the passenger spit somthing out his window onto my car. And while i was at the light, the driver spit somthing else out.

So i quickly fly outside and look down my car. Sure enough. Looks like monster energy or somthing green along those lines is splattered all down my side. Go around and i have just GLOBS of nasty chewing tobacco all down my doors and fender.

The **** about his the fan. I mean, wow. I have not been this pissed in awhile. There are some things you just dont do to Janik's baby G. The most pampered car in the school parking lot, and thats spit your **** all down the fvcking sides!!!

Just made my freaking day.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
damn that sucks man, but im pretty sure u should be able to take the tobacco off, and it shudnt really leave any scratch marks. as for the two kids who did that, BEAT THEM. kill those *******. Yea im kinda mad, got keyed recently.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Def thought you got into an accident by reading the title and begining of the post. Pretty discusting, but just be thankful it didn't turn into anything more serious

Old 04-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn that sucks, although it sounds like these kids are the 16 year olds who just got their licenses and want to dick with everyone on the road... you can take some grain of pleasure in the fact that they'll probably crash their car sooner or later :P

Old 04-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
In Canada, people don't do this eh. But when they do, they get the **** kicked out of them.

Sorry to hear that and to bad you didn't catch them doing it so you could show em whats up.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:49 PM
-MN G Crew-

Originally Posted by 4drmadness
damn that sucks man, but im pretty sure u should be able to take the tobacco off, and it shudnt really leave any scratch marks. as for the two kids who did that, BEAT THEM. kill those *******. Yea im kinda mad, got keyed recently.
Yea, it all came off with some quick detailer and a MF towel.
Originally Posted by g35freak86
Def thought you got into an accident by reading the title and begining of the post. Pretty discusting, but just be thankful it didn't turn into anything more serious
lol to me this is as bad as an accident. and you will KNOW if i get in an accident. But the only way im getting in a wreck is if somone else hits me.
Originally Posted by llut5at
Damn that sucks, although it sounds like these kids are the 16 year olds who just got their licenses and want to dick with everyone on the road... you can take some grain of pleasure in the fact that they'll probably crash their car sooner or later :P
They were seniors. Stoner pothead ones that were smoking.
Originally Posted by 4DGS
In Canada, people don't do this eh. But when they do, they get the **** kicked out of them.

Sorry to hear that and to bad you didn't catch them doing it so you could show em whats up.
Gotta love Canada.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Glad you were able to clean it up Janik,
good thing you found out about it right away.

I would have been supremely PO'd

Old 04-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
find their ride later wen nobody is around,and turn it over on its side..LOL..some buddies and myself did that once.was funny as hell.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm truly sorry to hear that about your baby G, a real man will never touch another mans car. I think its rule #4 in the book of unwritten Man Laws. Anyways as for the stoner pot heads, I don't think you should give them a bad name, drunk kids are more likely to do that. Me and my boys just chill out and listen to music if we're driving, we never like to stir up commotion when we're stoned. And as for payback, well you have one thing on your side, Karma. Those kids will eventually mess up their cars one way or another. I wouldn't go after their car. Seems a bit childish to stoop down to their level. Anyways, hold old are you Janik that your in school, I assume you mean High school since you didn't say college.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:31 PM
-MN G Crew-

Im 18, a senior.

And im not gonna touch their car. Im not that pathetic.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
sucks man but it happens sometimes, alot of haters out there

Old 04-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow... someone's ***** would've been ripped off and shoved into their exhaust pipes if that ever happened to me.
Glad you're handling the situation responsibly. Props to ya', Janik.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:48 PM
-MN G Crew-

LOL responsible is to say the least. if i saw somone spit chew on my car, oh man. They would be sipping through a straw. My size 12 foot would be so far up their *** they would be ****tin nike symbols.

Then i probably would have ran them over with the G.. you just dont fvck with MY car.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
If you're that nutty about your ride now, you're not going to be able to sleep at night when your G is sitting outside in college/dorm/apartment/bar parking lots Your car will be full of dings and scratches within 3 months. It's college life.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
I saw a smart car on it's side the other day on my way to school. It the day after a pretty gruesome wind storm, but I don't know if that's what did it. If I hadn't been so late to school I would have gone and taken several photos, looked awesome.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, im pissed...