G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Hey teens...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 01:30 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
Everyone acts like $100 here or there on a mod or 2 for your car is a big deal in high school.

Look at my car. It is a wonder how i got those things and still managed to pay for a good chunk of it.

Its called managing your money. If you have a decent job and dont waste a **** ton of money on drugs (which is a common problem at my school as to why people are broke) you can still have a little fun with your car.

Your car only has 40K. It still has tons of life. Dont FI it or anything, but have a little fun with it!
couldnt have said it any better! it all comes down to spending your money right. i try to spend at least a 100 a month on mods but i also save enough money to pay for most my college bills, food, and on the girlfriend. instead of going out with your friends everyday and buying useless stuff put it in the dank and dont touch it! then when you decide you need to mod its there waiting for you

Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Exactly. That is what i do.

And another tip. Not having a girlfriend is WICKED cheap. Holy crap you save so much money.

Im starting to get one now though, so my money will probably start depleting.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:33 AM
Am i the only teen that does things with his parents? Huh. Yea. I regularly spend Saturdays with my dad doing things. During the week i see my parents too. Well, not my dad. he is in IL..
my *** is in church every sunday with the parents and every night i have off im at my house with elise making dinner with them. no matter how bad your parents are they are still your parents. I also spend every friday night getting the 67 nova ready with the pops

Old 04-14-2009, 01:35 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Lol same here man.

Im actually going to the drag strip this sunday with my pops and my G. Gonna be a fun time! See what she runs in the 1/4

Old 04-14-2009, 01:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only bad thing about my situation now is that iv been slacking in school i really need to work on that.

I don't even want to see my last report card seeing that i only went to class 8 time's a month.

Had at least a 3.8 until now.

But i would try to go for some cosmetic mods for now thy wont care and it will make you feel better.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:36 AM

And another tip. Not having a girlfriend is WICKED cheap. Holy crap you save so much money.

prom date janik? ha ha yeah it is expensive but thats why you make up for not spending all your money on them by doin STUFF THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT like making them dinner and including them in your car stuff. you would be surprised with how much more they car about the thought rather then the money spent

Old 04-14-2009, 01:38 AM

My girlfriend seems not to want anything from me and we usually split the bill when we go out.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by jfizz313
Only bad thing about my situation now is that iv been slacking in school i really need to work on that.

I don't even want to see my last report card seeing that i only went to class 8 time's a month.

Had at least a 3.8 until now.

But i would try to go for some cosmetic mods for now thy wont care and it will make you feel better.
school should be the number 1 priority in your life man! i had times that i needed to take a week off at work a time just to make sure i was ready for finals and stuff. I know i sound like im 30 but school really is your key to being able to afford a fully built 16 psi tt g that makes girls just drop their pants as you drive by

Old 04-14-2009, 01:39 AM
My girlfriend seems not to want anything from me and we usually split the bill when we go out.
oh man you have lots to learn

Old 04-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by h23sdominate
school should be the number 1 priority in your life man! i had times that i needed to take a week off at work a time just to make sure i was ready for finals and stuff. I know i sound like im 30 but school really is your key to being able to afford a fully built 16 psi tt g that makes girls just drop their pants as you drive by
Yea ive been having to sleep in the g (only time i wish i had a sedan)and stay with freinds.

Dad moved to Atlanta. So everything will hopefully get better.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Lol same here man.

Im actually going to the drag strip this sunday with my pops and my G. Gonna be a fun time! See what she runs in the 1/4
thats awesome janik, my pops drove my g to the autocross event on saturday while i drove the del sol. i saw him mash on the g more then once and his face was priceless lol. i even took him for one of my runs and he was sliding all over the place through the corners. he told me he would get payback when we take the nova to the track this summer

Old 04-14-2009, 01:44 AM
oh man you have lots to learn
lmao it was shock to me when she first offered to pay for the night out.

Most chicks wanted me to spend 2 weeks pay on them and crap.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:44 AM
Yea ive been having to sleep in the g (only time i wish i had a sedan)and stay with freinds.

Dad moved to Atlanta. So everything will hopefully get better.
sorry to hear man hope everything turns out in your family life. but just remember to keep school at the top of your list and think about how proud they will be when they see you as a valenvictorian at graduation. i have never seen my pops cry until that moment.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:46 AM
lmao it was shock to me when she first offered to pay for the night out.

Most chicks wanted me to spend 2 weeks pay on them and crap.
lol trust me man it may seem expensive at times but i always make sure i grab the check before my girl open the door on the g everytime she gets in and to open every door at restaurants bring flowers etc etc all those things make girls appreciate you and really separate you from the pack

Old 04-14-2009, 01:47 AM
sorry to hear man hope everything turns out in your family life. but just remember to keep school at the top of your list and think about how proud they will be when they see you as a valenvictorian at graduation. i have never seen my pops cry until that moment.
i dint see my dad cry until he decided to beat my ***. -something just wont let me hit him back-

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hey teens...