G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Elite Extended Warranty -- Rejected claims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Elite Extended Warranty -- Rejected claims

Thinking of getting the extended warranty but have my worries about claims being denied. I see in the agreement that wear and tear on even covered parts is not covered. How do they distinguish between wear and tear and mechanical breakdown?

Pretty much I'm looking for examples of people getting their claims rejected or denied. please tell your horror stories

Last edited by miamichillin99; 06-09-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 06-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Received 444 Likes on 315 Posts
I don't have any horror stories... I'm covered under the Elite Extended Warranty and recently had my front wheel bearing replaced. I wasn't given a hard time about it at all and was even given a sweet loaner.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How do you get the elite extended warranty?

Old 06-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
I got my MAF sensor and Throttle body replaced under the extended warranty. No problems at all. When my gear linkage game off, they towed the car from New Hampshire to Boston, and got it fixed in a day, all under warranty.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Awesome news so far...Twilight blue, what dealership? I'm in the DC area so not too far from you. BTW, my 2006 is also Tw. Blue.

So far the bast deal I got was from Courtney at Infiniti of Scottsdale...She rocks! I got her name from this site and other nissan/infiniti forums.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by olopez
You can get one if you buy your car from an Infiniti dealer. There are several options, but your car has to have less than 60K miles on it to qualify. It basically extends the bumper-to-bumper coverage for whatever time/mileage you purchase (from 12/12K to 48/48K). You might be able to get one if you didn't buy from an Infiniti dealer, but it will still have to have less than 60K and would probably have to be inspected by them before they'd sell you one. One thing I haven't mentioned is it probably also has to be less than 4 years old, but I've heard there's some flexibility on this. But I'm almost certain you do have to have less than 60K.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by miamichillin99
Awesome news so far...Twilight blue, what dealership? I'm in the DC area so not too far from you. BTW, my 2006 is also Tw. Blue.

So far the bast deal I got was from Courtney at Infiniti of Scottsdale...She rocks! I got her name from this site and other nissan/infiniti forums.
For all my service I go to Infiniti of Tysons and see David Jacobs. A+ guy, but don't go in there acting like a know it all... lol

I got my extended warranty from Circle Infiniti in NJ. Girl's name I talked to was Daniella. I can give you her number if you'd like.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by olopez
Shop your local Infinti dealers and then contact Courtney Mutema at Infiniti of Scottsdale. She was by far the best price I was quoted. She has a thread on NICO.com, that is how I found her.

Have not had to use the warranty yet, so can't share any experiences.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by TwilightBlue
For all my service I go to Infiniti of Tysons and see David Jacobs. A+ guy, but don't go in there acting like a know it all... lol

I got my extended warranty from Circle Infiniti in NJ. Girl's name I talked to was Daniella. I can give you her number if you'd like.
Thanks...hope I'm not coming across as a know it all...i'm not. lol. Also I already contacted Daniella, but Courtney beat her by over 10% on the first shot, without even having to negotiate or telling her about my other quotes. Also her level of customer service is top notch ,which for me goes a lot farther than saving a few bucks.

Old 06-10-2009, 05:21 PM
You're not coming across as a know it all. No worries there. Research is always your best bet. Interesting that Courtney had her rates beat, cause I shopped around too and Circle Infiniti at the time had the best rate available.

If you're in the DC area you should check out the National G Club. We get together quite often

Old 06-15-2009, 05:01 PM
I just talked to someone about this at Infiniti. My 03 coupe has 80K miles and they offered me a 12,000 mile/1yr elite warranty. It costs different prices for different deductibles. $0 deductible would cost me $1384, $50 would cost $1298, $100 would cost $1230. I haven't looked into it much but plan on getting it. I know it's going to get expensive to maintain this vehicle and it might be worth it. I would like to know if anyone else has had problems also with this. I talked to Daniealla, but I live in cincinnati. I just googled Infiniti elite warranty and on the website it askes for your info. I recieved a call within a day.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:18 PM
you can buy it from any dealer in the country. It doesn't matter where you live or where the dealer you buy it from is located. I live in DC and bought mine from AZ. Try Courtney out, she'll beat any price, but you probably don't need to tell her your prices because she'll beat them on her first quote.