Nah
84.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Thoughts on this body kit.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2009 | 07:18 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
As long as you like it man its all that matters.... looks ok to me.

Old 06-27-2009 | 07:20 PM
i hate it, dont like it at all especially the front.

Old 06-27-2009 | 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by lexusk8
Looks like it does fit (as seen below, this is from a member on the forum):

i think it looks damn good since i drive it.

Old 06-27-2009 | 08:24 PM
get the stillen front and rear lip and paint the sides or get the whole stillen kit, you will still have money left over and you wont look like a ricer

Old 06-28-2009 | 03:40 AM
Where do I find the vomit button?

Old 06-28-2009 | 05:53 PM
if there was an option in the poll for "nah" or "ew", I'd have a hard time deciding between the two.

Old 06-28-2009 | 08:01 PM
I wonder why the front grill is not posted with the car, maybe it dosent fit lol

Old 06-29-2009 | 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by str3zz
Yup yup i'm totaly agree with you. I like my body kit exspecially when i put damn a lot of times to put that kits on and on the other hand hey look our car look so different than any other car that can only being a copy cat and all drive the same look and i think its boring. Gotta have style and something different from others that make us look more special.

That civic with body kits look awsome and more look like sporty and hey since we drive sedan and let see more than half are eather grandpa or grandma or some boring looking driver with stock look (sorry no offense) everytime i saw sedan on the highway is always freaking stock with freaking old people arent you want to make your sedan look more sporty and diferent ? Yes u do thats why u r here become an addict of g35driver.com so i would juat say respect other people decision and grow up!! Its not your car and its not your money or let me make it clear its not coming from your freaking rich *** parents who spoil your *** too much and all you can do is disrespect others!

I hate people talking **** about someone else while they dont even like being talked ****
like how everyone stated: "people here, trash talk, you're asking for advice and you're getting answers..."
people can be positive or negative, just don't take it to your head, we know its your money and we know you wouldn't care what people say.
but if u think it looks good get it, next time don't ask for opinion.
not everyone here get spoiled by parents, everyone here work for their stuff, and spend it wisely.
most people keep it stock so ricers would think, "hey its a grandpa car, lets smoke it..." if u put yourself out there too much, ur just gonna get pulled over for being a ricer. i have seen enough cops in my life when i was driving a rice bucket.
when i took my dad's grand national, cops bow down to me.
so.... just keep it to yourself, next time dont ask, because there will be flame burning after people see what u posted.

Old 06-29-2009 | 02:34 AM
Grocery getter
Premier Member
That kit looks a lot better in person than in pics.

If you plan on lowering your car to get rid of a lot of the wheel gap go for something else.

Also remember that this kit requires work to make it fit right as well as prep/paint. Overall you will only spend ~$500 less than a real nismo kit. If you are ok with fiberglass and killer looks, go with the Kurookie setup.

Old 06-29-2009 | 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by ttrank
That kit looks a lot better in person than in pics.

If you plan on lowering your car to get rid of a lot of the wheel gap go for something else.

Also remember that this kit requires work to make it fit right as well as prep/paint. Overall you will only spend ~$500 less than a real nismo kit. If you are ok with fiberglass and killer looks, go with the Kurookie setup.
im getting mines painted today!
yay me!
another black sedan with the kurookie bumper!!
mines looks better than ttrank... lol

Old 06-29-2009 | 06:59 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Premier Member
Gotta have style and something different from others that make us look more special.

I hate people talking **** about someone else while they dont even like being talked ****

The OP asked for opinions so they were given. Lighten up!!!

Originally Posted by 350GT-R
we know its your money and we know you wouldn't care what people say.
but if u think it looks good get it, next time don't ask for opinion.

Who really cares what other people think? Like she said if you like it, be happy with it. Trying to gain other people's approval makes you look insecure.

when i took my dad's grand national, cops bow down to me.
I really doubt that, but w/e. Methinks you have a tendency to over-exaggerate at times. How's the rookie bumper coming along?

Old 06-29-2009 | 07:40 AM
That civic with body kits look awsome and more look like sporty
You're kidding me right? I'd be embarrassed to be seen riding in any civic with a body kit.

Yes u do thats why u r here become an addict of g35driver.com so i would juat say respect other people decision and grow up!! Its not your car and its not your money or let me make it clear its not coming from your freaking rich *** parents who spoil your *** too much and all you can do is disrespect others!

You realize this was an opinion thread? The OP asked "what do you think about this kit" and people responded.

Also, you gotta realize there are a lot of people here who aren't teenagers. So the rich parent line is lost on a lot of us. My parents haven't bought me a thing in 15 years. If anything i buy them stuff now. Maybe if I was in high school i'd love the idea of taking a car and slapping a body kit on it so it "looks" better. But I'm not. If anything seeing young kids take their perfectly good cars and toss on tacky body kits is ruining the car IMHO. If you don't agree with that fine. You are entitled to your opinion as am I, but don't take it so personally. This is the internet. Thick skin is mandatory.

Last edited by Mustang5L5; 06-29-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-29-2009 | 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
How's the rookie bumper coming along?
looking sick!
just took to the shop, gonna get painted.
right now, she looks like a penguin. lol
white bumper, all black, and orange side marker. lol

Old 07-08-2009 | 06:45 AM
I like it... I was actually liking the front of that kit because my cold air intake would take to it very well. G_Sedan I do not like your embroidered seats.

Old 07-08-2009 | 11:39 AM
Back in SD**
Premier Member
The kurookie is pretty durable as well. It is fiberglass, but it survived my wife hitting a curb. The bumper is week at the mounting point at your side marker, but that is it. It's a good bumper and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again. I've had it since pre-production (#3).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on this body kit.