G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Sticker Opinions.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Sticker Opinions.

I have a lowered Mostly Blacked out sedan. Tail lights are black. I just baked and painted my headlights black not shown in the pictures yet. Blacked out all the chrome on the car. Painted my stock wheels painted my grill.

So this is what my car looks like..

My calipers are painted BLUE from a past theme.
I want your opinion on what next. I see a lot of cars with stickers going up the side of the car or stickers across the windshield or going up from the bottom corner of the windshield at an angle I think that looks tight.

So Should I paint my calipers black and put stickers on the car? Should I paint them white and put white stickers going up the front fender...?

Opinions on stickers and where and what color brakes I should go with?

Old 08-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
And the ricer mentality continues.

Why advertise the brands/parts you have on your car? That's just an invitation for thieves. Unless you're reppin' a shop/company that has helped you or are sponsored, forget about a roll call (that's what they're called).

Honestly, I'm not totally against stickers. I've rocked a few for fun (as jokes) and some others to rep' some shops. But roll calls are stupid, IMO. Like I said, you're just sending an open invitation/advertisement to thieves. It's like saying, "oh, you want this part? i have it on my car. come take it from me."

But at the end of the day it's your car...

Last edited by Calvin; 08-02-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Received 444 Likes on 315 Posts
Red calipers and no stickers. Stickers are lame...

Old 08-02-2009, 08:41 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Black or red calipers.

The only stickers i rock are a MACH III and an Our*Garage sticker. Well, that and 1 G35driver.com sticker.

Keep it clean and tasteful

Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Even simple stickers make it look pretty sick with a nice touch. For example Pic taken by Calivn look at those 2 stickers on his side skirt. Subtle but looks good
https://g35driver.com/forums/picture...roms-350z.html

Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
I got a blacked out sedan too I painted the calipers red, they look nice, I put black infiniti stickers on the calipers. I just Ordered gunmetal G35Driver.com stickers for the small back windows and that's about it as far as stickers, too much and it takes away from the class of the car, my suggestion is paint your emblems gunmetal and get a roof spoiler as they look great on black cars, I just got my m3 lip roof spoiler put on, 40 bucks shipped and painted, can't go wrong

Old 08-02-2009, 08:50 PM
or this sticker across the windshield http://www.jdmchicago.com/images/chad/2.jpg

I am noticed stickers on almost every car I see now subtle but adds nice touch
Especially on this site STICKERS EVERYWHERE

Old 08-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by blkonblkGsedan
I got a blacked out sedan too I painted the calipers red, they look nice, I put black infiniti stickers on the calipers. I just Ordered gunmetal G35Driver.com stickers for the small back windows and that's about it as far as stickers, too much and it takes away from the class of the car, my suggestion is paint your emblems gunmetal and get a roof spoiler as they look great on black cars, I just got my m3 lip roof spoiler put on, 40 bucks shipped and painted, can't go wrong
Ok few things?? Where did you get the roof spoiler?? Where did you get gunmetal g35driver sticker??

I wanna see some pics!!

Old 08-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey man go for it every1 knows each sticker=5HP lol girls hate stickers, if ur gonna get them don't get a whole list across the fender of whole side of windshield, u can do a small one on the top middle of windshield and 1 on each small back window, I got the m3 lip off ebay and put it on the roof, had to be cut 1 inch on 1 side to fit I'll post the link for the lip spoiler and ill post the link for the g35driver decal as well when I get home at 11, I'm still at work, and tomorrow ill take a pic of what it looks like and post it up, is too dark outside

Old 08-02-2009, 09:09 PM
your car sounds tight i wanna see it. thanks for links.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by toymachine2009
your car sounds tight i wanna see it. thanks for links.
No problem, ill send the links tonight and the pics tomorrow, I still didn't get the g35driver decals cuz I just ordered them, you got me on the tail lights tho mine are lightly tinted, blacked out like yours look better but I wanna get the 05-06 tail lights and black those out instead of spending more time and money to do the 03-04 ones again, but yea I painted my emblems gunmetal it looks much better then chrome or black, I'm surprised you haven't seen it lol I post pics everytime I do a Mod pretty much

Old 08-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
I'd paint the entire rim black, I think it would look better, and I'd do black calipers.

As for stickers, I wouldn't do them unless you are sponsored by the company or representing a shop or team.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:40 PM
entire rim black is blah. I dont like it unless its aftermarket rim. But all black stock rims looks bad IMO

Old 08-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by donpisto
I'd paint the entire rim black, I think it would look better, and I'd do black calipers.

As for stickers, I wouldn't do them unless you are sponsored by the company or representing a shop or team.
Yea what he said sounds even better black it all out I sometimes wish I painted mine black instead of red, is a pain in the **** to keep em clean, our brakes are dust making machines I need to get me some Hawk pads

Old 08-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Ok few things. First off how did you paint your emblems? What paint did you use? Where did you get it? Did you just use a brush?

Second EVERYONE on this site complains of brake dust from stock brakes. Well mine I think spits out little to no break dust. My calipers are blue and after 3 weeks of driving there still really blue yes a little bit of dust but I would figure there should be a LITTLE bit of dust after 3 weeks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sticker Opinions.