G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

To the world of g35 sedan drivers...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 07:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got the sedan because I was planning on having kids, but the bitch left me. So now I can spoil my TRUE love muahaha

Old 08-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Double the doors= double the fun. I feel like I'm in the backseat of an eclipse when I'm sittin in the back of a coupe, so claustrophibic and that plastic cup holder in the middle is damn annoying, I was hookin up with this girl while my buddy was drivin and I had to stretch over that thing just to hook up

Old 08-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by orion71483
I got the sedan because I was planning on having kids, but the bitch left me. So now I can spoil my TRUE love muahaha
lmao

Old 08-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
1. insurance was a hell of alot cheaper forme

2. more room

3. in previous two doors i hated moving my seat up for backseat passengers ..

4. i wanted to be like damayor lol

5. the sedan to me was more luxury with an umph!!!

Old 08-09-2009, 01:56 PM
well

Well I'm 22, got car when I was 21 after saving for a LONG TIME. I NEVERRR NEVER NEVER ride with more than 1 passenger so that had nothing to the decision. I just prefer the larger car. I find it more ergonomic and I wanted to go for the VIP sedan look.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im not gonna lie i wanted the coupe at first, but the sedan has grown on me and it is so understated, people think it's slow as hell. The new maxima cant even outrun our cars. My dream is to make this car a sleeper.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
1. Not as many people have it and modded it looks sexy +
2. Looks bad ass with curtains +
3. More room for my sexual adventures +
4. I can hire a driver and sit in the backseat with my arm around a couple ladies +
5. Perfect for rollin' deep =

Panty dropper

Old 08-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Baby = car seat. Car seats are too much of a pain for 2 doors.

Also, real estate - cant put clientele in the back seat.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
#1 reason - AWD.

I bought the car as a vehicle i could drive all year round in the snow. I initially wanted a coupe, and the impracticle side of me wanted to get a 6MT RWD, but i knew i'd be screwed in the winter. I've done the RWD + snow tires thing and was just getting tired about stressing out whenever snow was int he forecast. So i bought my AWD sedan and now i LOVE driving when it snows out.

That's the main reason really. I know the G37 now comes in AWD, but unsure if i could go back to the 2-door thing. Even though i rarely put people in the back, it's nice having 4 doors.

Plus I'm almost 30...so the 4-door thing has a more grown-up image. G35 coupe owners don't even pay any attention to me - and i'm glad. I'm more about going out with my g/f in comfort and minding my own business than driving around racing everything on 4-wheels.

Plus my weekend car is a modified Mustang....so I get my speed fix elsewhere and didn't need that ina daily driver

Old 08-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by thehitt
I find it more ergonomic and I wanted to go for the VIP sedan look.
...and go for it you did

Old 08-09-2009, 06:01 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Originally Posted by thehitt
Well I'm 22, got car when I was 21 after saving for a LONG TIME. I NEVERRR NEVER NEVER ride with more than 1 passenger so that had nothing to the decision. I just prefer the larger car. I find it more ergonomic and I wanted to go for the VIP sedan look.
Your car is probably one of my favorites on this site. IDK why, but your car is just freaking hot.

And you know whats funny? In this thread you go from one post "I needed to fit a car seat." to "I can do chicks in the backseat, its a panty dropper." Total opposite reasons.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
im with alot of people in here, i just wanted to be different. When I was looking at G35s, everyone and their brother and cousin told me to get the coupe. Everyone knocked the sedan into the ground with little or no reasoning other than "its a boring sedan", "coupe looks better". The coupe looks great, sounds awesome but everyone and their brother and cousin drives a coupe. I simply have more love for the sedan, afterall it was going to be MY car. Originally was going to get an Altima SE-R but fell in love when I drove the G. For alittle more, you get RWD and will never look back. Its one of the most practical sport sedans on the market.

I love people who knock the sedan. Most got it all backwards, they think its a rebadged Altima and the coupe is a rocketship compared to the G sedan. Fact is the sedan has been lighter and faster since 2003, costs less while having more legroom and the same options + AWD available. And I'll agree there are alot of arrogant d-bags in the coupes, im glad im not part of that demographic either.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:51 PM
it's good to know there are more of you guys out there that think different of a sedan, thought i was one of the few. Some of my friends has some pretty good cars, all like 08 or 09. All of them were like your car is nice but its not nicer than mine. I gave my friend a test run and he doesn't ever compare my car to his anymore. Mine is 05.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
1. AWD, plain and simple. It's my only car, and I live where it snows heavily.
2. Sedan is better looking, more classy.
3. Don't want to make my friends crawl in the back seat like in high school when I drove a Gremlin.

I think the Coupe is more generic looking. There's lots of coupes on the road from other makers, but I don't think there's a better looking sedan, or car for that matter, on the road than a G35 Sedan. I've always liked a sporty 4-door ever since my 3rd Gen Maxima. It's just a bonus that the Sedan is faster than a Coupe, because I would have thought differently until I learned it here. If I want a 2-door in the future for something to play with, I'll probably go German, 135, 335, M3, Z4 M, A5/S5, Boxster, Cayman, etc.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
I originally wanted the coupe, loved how it sounded and looked(it looks too fat and heavy in retrospect). Wife told me that I would be sorry within a yr or 2 after installing car seats and buckling up the 2 kiddos in the back and boy was she right. Its annoying enough doing that in a 4 door, I just can't imagine doing that in a cpe. I thought the sedan was cool too, but back in 03/04 I had NO idea how sweet you could make your G-sedan by whoring out the coupe parts bin. Well, here she is after I whored out the cpe's parts bin and I love her. She is light and fast surprising the heck out of cpe drivers and even g37s when I either beat them (cpes) or hang with them (g37s). I love the agressive offsets of these rays and the sweet sound of the cpe midpipe/hks. Plus, its easier to get in and out of my G with its shorter doors while parking in the garage (next to the wall) or next to a car (though this rarely happens).

Attached Thumbnails To the world of g35 sedan drivers...-after-1.jpg   To the world of g35 sedan drivers...-img_2772_1_1.jpg   To the world of g35 sedan drivers...-img_2756_1_1.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: To the world of g35 sedan drivers...