Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Nice car!

Old 02-28-2010, 08:54 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
NIce car!! BTW your color is Lakeshore Slate, Twilight is a very dark blue. My car is the same color.

I love it, it's a nice mix of blue and grey.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks. Yeah the dealer had it at twilight blue, but looking at colors online I started to think they were wrong. I love the color. So is the two tone light and dark gray interior called charcoal then?

Old 03-01-2010, 05:39 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
No charcoal is the black interior. The light gray is "Stone". I have the stone interior and the black dash and console. Great combination with the LS.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
No charcoal is the black interior.
Technically, it's "Graphite"

Nice purchase, MaxHP. Let the modding begin!

Old 03-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Haha, I know! It's like crack. I was up late leaving only 5 hours for sleep after looking at the different spring options for lowering and listening to exhaust clips into the wee hours of the night and I'd barely owned it for 24 hours. Gotta love it.

So on this color deal... I need floor mats. Am I suppose to have a light gray (slate) mats or a darker gray (graphite). My carpet is light, so I'm thinking I should be looking for a light gray carpet.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by MaximumHP
Haha, I know! It's like crack. I was up late leaving only 5 hours for sleep after looking at the different spring options for lowering and listening to exhaust clips into the wee hours of the night and I'd barely owned it for 24 hours. Gotta love it.

So on this color deal... I need floor mats. Am I suppose to have a light gray (slate) mats or a darker gray (graphite). My carpet is light, so I'm thinking I should be looking for a light gray carpet.
Graphite is almost black. The color you are looking for is Stone. I think most sites just call it grey though.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:04 PM
OK, thanks.

Old 03-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Light grey...aka Stone

Basically they look like this

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1150781

Although for winter i have a set of black autozone mats in my car and kinda like the look...so i may order a set of Mats in Graphite and use those over the Stone mats

Old 03-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Yeah thanks, I just ordered a new set from Infiniti, and they call the color Stone as you mention Mustang5L5, so I should be set. On the same lines too, I have a pair of rubber mats I bought yesterday that fit good and basically contain water, dirt, whatever. I have the same mats in my truck and they work great. Don't want to mess up my new $100 floormats

Old 03-02-2010, 05:39 PM
hey maximum wzup, n00b here from WI also....im in Milwaukee....how did the G handle in the snow we got?

Old 03-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Couldn't tell ya, haven't had it out in snow yet. I'm sure not the greatest, but I'm planning on snow tires next winter. I gotta worry about the important stuff first like exhaust systems and suspension mods.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Couldn't tell ya, haven't had it out in snow yet. I'm sure not the greatest, but I'm planning on snow tires next winter. I gotta worry about the important stuff first like exhaust systems and suspension mods.
haha....yeah thats right...gotta get it spring/summer ready...are u goin to install the coupe mid-pipe or what kinda exhaust you goin with?...also what suspension?

Old 03-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Well, I'm still kinda in the research stage here, but I usually like to keep things subtle. I'll probably get the HKS sport exhaust. From what I've found there isn't a huge difference from the 06 sedan midpipe and the coupes, otherwise I would. So I guess I was going to try the HKS. Maybe I should try an 03-04 muffler?? I'll probably do the Z spring/shock combo depending on what I can find out there.

I'm sure I'll get my chance in snow yet. Seems like we always get at least one more big one in March. Like they say; "Month in like a lamb, out like a lion", but I'm hoping that's not true, I'm ready for spring.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Well, I'm still kinda in the research stage here, but I usually like to keep things subtle. I'll probably get the HKS sport exhaust. From what I've found there isn't a huge difference from the 06 sedan midpipe and the coupes, otherwise I would. So I guess I was going to try the HKS. Maybe I should try an 03-04 muffler?? I'll probably do the Z spring/shock combo depending on what I can find out there.

I'm sure I'll get my chance in snow yet. Seems like we always get at least one more big one in March. Like they say; "Month in like a lamb, out like a lion", but I'm hoping that's not true, I'm ready for spring.
NO DONT SAY THAT........LOL....i was thinking the same and goin with the Z combo but im tryin to see how much i can save up from now until April and just get some coilovers....wishful thinking...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for advice on shopping for my first G