G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Nooooooooooooobbbbbb!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Damn CandlestickPark .... You make me want to get a sedan ... Car is beautiful !

Old 12-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
im not as low as candlestick but here is my sedan, im on revised z struts and front 350z sportlines and rear 350z tein techs, gap is very very minimal on the rear and front there is like no gap.

crappy phone pic the springs since then have settled in, so i guess they were not completely settled in, in that picture.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:06 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mstansbery
Cosmetically I'd like to keep her clean...I debagged except for the mountain..I was thinking about taking the door trim/bumper off too..Id like clear corners..Its got the wing and looks great with it if you ask me...
Like this? But with a mountain? I'm wanting to put my mountain back on, but in between the reverse lights.

Last edited by DivZero; 12-12-2010 at 04:17 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ socialconflict: Yeah im all set with dropping my car...Id like to keep her stock for now and would only consider a .75-1" drop in any case...What kind of "wing" do you have on that beauty??

@ Cali Coast: Yesir! Thats colean!! Yeah in between the reverse lights would look good

Last edited by mstansbery; 12-12-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
@ socialconflict: Yeah im all set with dropping my car...Id like to keep her stock for now and would only consider a .75-1" drop in any case...What kind of "wing" do you have on that beauty??

@ Cali Coast: Yesir! Thats colean!! Yeah in between the reverse lights would look good
It's an eBay m3 lip. Cost like 60 bucks and u gotta get it a certain length or else it comes too short... Forgot what the length is..something like 1665mm

Old 12-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I should have mentioned it was a 5AT!

As far as exhaust/breathe Im trying to find the HR airbox/Z tube combo..Coupe midpipe/ HR Y-Pipe combo and of course the 5/16 MREV

For suspension I havent done much reading but Ive heard about the Z/G combo..seems cost effective..but then were talking about tires and rims and camber kits and spacers!..Too far away really..but I really like the 350Z rims that are 5 starred with like an offset on two of the bars..I think those in 18's would be dope!
It's called a revup airbox, and the back part of the box is different. Do not buy it from a 350z because their airboxes are different than ours. To be honest, I can't tell any difference with the box on, but they are cheap, so go for it, it can't hurt! The K&N filter has good airflow, but they don't filter crap quite as well as I'd like. Personally I'd stick with an Amsoil dry filter, shoot, any paper filter is fine.

If you want the most power, it seems that it's best to stick with the stock box.

The 5/16" "mrev" is a plenum spacer. A lot of people get the 5/16", but I got the 1/2" and I've been very happy with it.

You're on the right track with the y-pipe and the coupe mid-pipe, but why not just get an exhaust? I was much happier after I got my Borla ($275 used) than with the coupe mid-pipe, or the 05/06 sedan mid-pipe. If you're bent on getting the coupe mid-pipe, it has one less hanger than the sedan 05/06 mid-pipe, so sometimes it would bang around over bumps.

Your exhaust idea:
-HR y-pipe = $130-160 (idk why people are charging so much now)
-Coupe mid-pipe = $50-70
-Shipping for two items = $120 total
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: $300-350

Used Exhaust = $300-600

I bought a revised 350z suspension for $150. The drop on mine is about 1 inch all around. I love it, much better than a 130k stock non-sport suspension. After I add swaybars, I'll be done with suspension mods.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.