G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Anyone live in atlanta? have parts for sale?!?!?!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone live in atlanta? have parts for sale?!?!?!!

Hey everyone. I didn't really know how to start a new thread in the place where it was needed.

Anyways, is there any person with G parts for sale. like exhaust, performance parts. I look on craigs list and ebay. but i dont like ordering from craigslist, and i dont have an ebay account. so i just pay with cash. but is there anyone out there who would be willing to sell parts that they have extra. And i would pm if i would like to buy it and ask the price. we would find a meeting place to exchange.
Im doing this is because I think this site is much safer than craigs list and i trust alot more on this site on what people say about what condition there parts are in.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
:Some things for sale here: And why be scared of craigslist? You can check out the condition before any cash is handed over. And Ebay accounts are free :shrugs:

Old 03-09-2011, 02:12 PM
my dad wont let me have an ebay account and i dont have a card haha. im only 17. im scared of craigs list because not to far from me there was a 17 yearold person who was going to buy a car or parts or whatever. and seemed like a good deal for him he was going to pay cash he went with his dad. the person selling robbed them at gunpoint... that person was my best friend. thats why

Old 03-09-2011, 02:13 PM
my dad said i can only do pickup, he wont let me order things

Old 03-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm in Marietta GA. I have for sale 05-06 OB OEM side skirt , 05-06 OB trunk with spoiler, and 05 cpe mid pipe.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:28 PM
pm sent

Old 03-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Check ur email.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by TheCarbon26
my dad wont let me have an ebay account and i dont have a card haha. im only 17. im scared of craigs list because not to far from me there was a 17 yearold person who was going to buy a car or parts or whatever. and seemed like a good deal for him he was going to pay cash he went with his dad. the person selling robbed them at gunpoint... that person was my best friend. thats why

damn... now I'm scared to buy anything from craigslist.

If you did find something you want on ebay, you could buy a gift card with your cash at walmart and have a "friend" order it and have it delivered to their house. Only as long as your parents wouldn't get too pissed if they found out, and they shouldn't because you can argue you kinda-technically paid your friend for the part you want. And just be careful on there too obviously (check seller ratings, etc).

Old 03-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by iamtimshady
damn... now I'm scared to buy anything from craigslist.

If you did find something you want on ebay, you could buy a gift card with your cash at walmart and have a "friend" order it and have it delivered to their house. Only as long as your parents wouldn't get too pissed if they found out, and they shouldn't because you can argue you kinda-technically paid your friend for the part you want. And just be careful on there too obviously (check seller ratings, etc).
Hey thanks i never would of thought of that!! dont be scared i am though, just bring a huge friend with you and ull be fine. but thanks for the help.