G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Got the G done ready for spring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hahahaha, maybe get the fuzzy dice at AutoZone where the dots light up. HAHAHA, I bought those once and used them as a gag gift. NEVER would I hang any **** from my rear view. Not even those little smelly trees that you see kids hanging up there. In VA you can not have anything on your windshield. Even if it is in the tinted part of the windshield. No letters, numbers, pics, nothing. It sux. Also have to have front plate, really sux. Gonna suck even harder when Inven Poly is on, gonna get the electric plate holder. Now the hideaway electric plate is nice stuff, dice, NO WAY, Billet Grill, HELL NO. Get rid of it. Maybe put it over a fire and cook grill some chicken. The billet grill reminds me of a camping grill, like old range rovers, if you camped out you could pop the grill off and use it as a grill. You could use yours as a grill over the fire, specially since you got the RWD in Wisconsin.....Snow really blows in a G. Unless you got the X. Which if it is a 6MT then no X. Besides the grill, for a 17 year old you did alright. My 17 year old son does some whack $hit to his ride to, I laughed this "safari rack" right off of the thing. It looked like utility shelving on his SUV, that is what you get for $60 on EBAY! EBAY really sux for car parts, I bought my G on ebay, but that is different story. Know your product, if you see something to good to be true, proly cause it is.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by 350gt4dr
lol true, i actually had furry handcuffs on the rear view but mr. police officer made me take them off. didnt know it was actually illegal
What reasoning did he give you for them being illegal??? I keep a set of cuffs in my center console, and on the right trip, something else the PoPo carries...

Old 03-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
It's illegal to hang anything from your mirror.

Old 03-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Received 90 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
hahahaha, maybe get the fuzzy dice at AutoZone where the dots light up. HAHAHA, I bought those once and used them as a gag gift. NEVER would I hang any **** from my rear view. Not even those little smelly trees that you see kids hanging up there. In VA you can not have anything on your windshield. Even if it is in the tinted part of the windshield. No letters, numbers, pics, nothing. It sux. Also have to have front plate, really sux. Gonna suck even harder when Inven Poly is on, gonna get the electric plate holder. Now the hideaway electric plate is nice stuff, dice, NO WAY, Billet Grill, HELL NO. Get rid of it. Maybe put it over a fire and cook grill some chicken. The billet grill reminds me of a camping grill, like old range rovers, if you camped out you could pop the grill off and use it as a grill. You could use yours as a grill over the fire, specially since you got the RWD in Wisconsin.....Snow really blows in a G. Unless you got the X. Which if it is a 6MT then no X. Besides the grill, for a 17 year old you did alright. My 17 year old son does some whack $hit to his ride to, I laughed this "safari rack" right off of the thing. It looked like utility shelving on his SUV, that is what you get for $60 on EBAY! EBAY really sux for car parts, I bought my G on ebay, but that is different story. Know your product, if you see something to good to be true, proly cause it is.
+1^ on the ebay sh*t...and how long you lived in roanoke? i went to radford haha

Old 03-25-2011, 01:40 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by Lucky-G
What reasoning did he give you for them being illegal??? I keep a set of cuffs in my center console, and on the right trip, something else the PoPo carries...
A twelve pack of Krispy Kreme

Parts I've bought from eBay:

RHD battery cover
OEM push-pin-clips
Air Filter
Hose couplers
OEM remotes
Infinity Speakers
Lip Spoiler
Rear Bumper
Wheels
Replacement Clock Bezel
HIDs
Bi-Xenon Projectors
Projector shrouds
that's all I can think of at the moment...

.....so yeah... I can't really complain about eBay

Last edited by NFSP G35; 03-25-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by tag35
+1^ on the ebay sh*t...and how long you lived in roanoke? i went to radford haha
Most of my life. I moved away to Raleigh for a while but Roanoke seams to suck you back in. I partied in Radford and VT as I grew up. Lots of crazy parties, saw Agents of Good Roots at the Bus Stop in Radford, about 12 to 15 years ago. Got lots of kegs at the corner store.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
A twelve pack of Krispy Kreme

Parts I've bought from eBay:

RHD battery cover
OEM push-pin-clips
Air Filter
Hose couplers
OEM remotes
Infinity Speakers
Lip Spoiler
Rear Bumper
Wheels
Replacement Clock Bezel
HIDs
Bi-Xenon Projectors
Projector shrouds
that's all I can think of at the moment...

.....so yeah... I can't really complain about eBay
Oh no do not get me wrong, good deals can be found on Ebay even for parts. But as I said you really have to research the product you are buying. Make sure it is what you expect it to be. Also you have check the seller, make sure there are not complaints about them selling sub-par items. It takes 5 to 10 min to make sure, Just do it.

Thank you for calling USA Prime Credit, my name Peggy.

Old 03-25-2011, 08:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey everyone ik the billet grille sux, im kinda broke right now, ill get a new one eventually but now my car is in the show getting a new clutch and flywheel, and master and slave cylinder

Old 03-25-2011, 09:36 AM
some of you may call me a ricer, but idc lol i am! i just do what i like and what i think looks cool, few decals and whatever, big exhaust and stuff, but compared to most cars i still got quite i bit of power under the hood, for a naturally aspirated G. i made an appointment for 3 dyno runs next weekend... very eager to find out what im pushing

Old 03-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Haha, nah the car is coming along nicely. The Billet grill is just an infraction. Just need that drop and some wheels.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:02 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Let's look at a positive aspect of the dumb grill... it gives you a chance to take your factory grill, and make it awesome: https://g35driver.com/forums/body-in...ess-grill.html

Old 03-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Originally Posted by 350gt4dr
some of you may call me a ricer, but idc lol i am! i just do what i like and what i think looks cool, few decals and whatever, big exhaust and stuff, but compared to most cars i still got quite i bit of power under the hood, for a naturally aspirated G. i made an appointment for 3 dyno runs next weekend... very eager to find out what im pushing
That is what modding is about.

My oldest son is 17 and he just wants me to give him my car

Good start. Keep it up and please drive safely

Old 03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
? = 2B || !2B

^You had better tell him no!!!

Old 03-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Hey, Cool story.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:37 PM
yes, ik about driving safe and everything, i do speed somewhat nothing to lie about, but my friend almost died last year in an accident i keep a pic of his car on my dash all the time. reminds me before i go fast.

anyways, yesterday my clutch exploded, so my buddy looked at it and a shop estimatied 2100$ for slave flywheel and clutch, ill do it myself for only parts cost. much better.
thanks guys

and for a front grille im trying to find a nissan one like same as the stock one just nissan emblem. would that look ok black too? any opinions?
or can you just take out the infiniti emblem and buy a nissan one? will it fit even tho they are different shapes? thanks everyone

Last edited by 350gt4dr; 03-25-2011 at 10:50 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got the G done ready for spring