G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

what's the best looking AT shift knob?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Marcus as a Admin it might be better sometimes to sit back and not be so all up in theses threads that Seem to make people believe Strafe is one way or the other. I don't see this public display by you in a lot of threads. Maybe I'm wrong. Sometimes backing away and see how things pan out might create less drama.We understand friendships and alliances come to play in every aspect of life. There are other mods who can regulate Strafe or things about Strafe..Right? I mean it is almost as if we know who and where might post next..It always seems to come from SoCal and then the threads go off topic and become another Strafe bashing thread.......Strafe is really seeming to become the most scrutinized business on g35driver. no matter what we do right or wrong.....

.....Most of the time it becomes personal and the personal fallings out that we have with others and not even business related. My Partner tries hard to bring Products to the table.

....If the pics were in fact taken off this product we shall fix the item, a pm would have made this easier instead of Straight blast..I guess then it wouldn't be as sensational now would it?

What we don't do it buy products off ebay and pass them off as Our own stuff. nuff said...

Last edited by 2drwild; 12-02-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:32 AM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by justmyride
Marcus as a Admin it might be better sometimes to sit back and not be so all up in theses threads that Seem to make people believe Strafe is one way or the other. I don't see this public display by you in a lot of threads. Maybe I'm wrong. Sometimes backing away and see how things pan out might create less drama.We understand friendships and alliances come to play in every aspect of life. There are other mods who can regulate Strafe or things about Strafe..Right? I mean it is almost as if we know who and where might post next..It always seems to come from SoCal and then the threads go off topic and become another Strafe bashing thread.......Strafe is really seeming to become the most scrutinized business on g35driver. no matter what we do....
This has nothing to do with friendships, alliances, drama etc. please don't make it about that.

This is simple: Strafe was claiming to sell a shift **** designed by Killjulez, using Killjulez's photos and Killjulez hasn't authorized any of it. If you are selling a different shift **** that wasn't made by Killjulez then you shouldn't be using Killjulez's name in your description (since been deleted from your website, that's good) or his exact photos, its confusing to potential customers because it would seem that they are getting the shift **** pictured but they are not. If you had a disclaimer saying that it wasn't a photo of the actual item then that would reduce the confusion quite a bit, but would raise questions about what the actual item really looks like.

The following 5 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
.cakestar (12-12-2011), 2drwild (12-02-2011), Blue Dream (12-02-2011), SDGenius (12-02-2011), unvmyg (12-10-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by Dustin@StrafeAutomotive
yeah the pics are still up. Its a type of shift ****.
Marcus as a Admin it might be better sometimes to sit back and not be so all up in theses threads that Seem to make people believe Strafe is one way or the other. I don't see this public display by you in a lot of threads. Maybe I'm wrong. Sometimes backing away and see how things pan out might create less drama.We understand friendships and alliances come to play in every aspect of life. There are other mods who can regulate Strafe or things about Strafe..Right? I mean it is almost as if we know who and where might post next..It always seems to come from SoCal and then the threads go off topic and become another Strafe bashing thread.......Strafe is really seeming to become the most scrutinized business on g35driver. no matter what we do right or wrong.....

.....Most of the time it becomes personal and the personal fallings out that we have with others and not even business related. My Partner tries hard to bring Products to the table.

What we don't do it buy products off ebay and pass them off as Our own stuff. ....
+1, chill out Marcus, its just the same type of shift **** (even though apparently they were using the exact same photo as the authentic product). Its not like they have a track record of selling stuff that they claim to be their own concepts even though it was designed/conceived by someone else.

The following 2 users liked this post by bigc:
2drwild (12-02-2011), SDGenius (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
This has nothing to do with friendships, alliances, drama etc. please don't make it about that.

This is simple: Strafe was claiming to sell a shift **** designed by Killjulez, using Killjulez's photos and Killjulez hasn't authorized any of it. If you are selling a different shift **** that wasn't made by Killjulez then you shouldn't be using Killjulez's name in your description (since been deleted from your website, that's good) or his exact photos, its confusing to potential customers because it would seem that they are getting the shift **** pictured but they are not. If you had a disclaimer saying that it wasn't a photo of the actual item then that would reduce the confusion quite a bit, but would raise questions about what the actual item really looks like.
sooo when some of our products were being shown for sale WITHOUT STRAFE authorization why werent you on that thread like you are this one? just sayin

are you looking to purchase those shift ***** in question? Feel free to email me with any questions/concerns you might have before your purchase: Dustin.Strafe@gmail.com

The following users liked this post:
2drwild (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Really Needs a Life

since were on the topic of these.. is the guy/business selling them[these uber cool shift *****] a legit business? hmmm..

2drwild (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Wow BigC still bent over the intake...It all Good....Take care and Happy Holidays

bigc (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 01:41 AM
ill Sedan

sooo when some of our products were being shown for sale WITHOUT STRAFE authorization why werent you on that thread like you are this one? just sayin

are you looking to purchase those shift ***** in question? Feel free to email me with any questions/concerns you might have before your purchase: Dustin.Strafe@gmail.com
Don't try to paint me in a bad light on this one. I am not privy to the agreements that you guys have for your "exclusives". Obviously if someone can get one of your exclusives from whoever makes it and sell it here, its not an "exclusive".

Based on what KJ said its a fact that you are not and will not be selling his shift ***** as your site "used" to state.

Blue Dream (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Wow BigC still bent over the intake...It all Good....Take care and Happy Holidays
Huh? I was trying to defend you guys. Are you implying that you're selling an intake as your own idea that you know was conceived of by someone else?

The following 2 users liked this post by bigc:
Old 12-02-2011, 01:46 AM
Really Needs a Life
Don't try to paint me in a bad light on this one. I am not privy to the agreements that you guys have for your "exclusives". Obviously if someone can get one of your exclusives from whoever makes it and sell it here, its not an "exclusive".

Based on what KJ said its a fact that you are not and will not be selling his shift ***** as your site "used" to state.
Paint you in bad light? Harsh assumption.. just looking at both sides of the fence as any outsider would have.

my product is exclusive. Hence why you still dont see it for sale

these arent exclusive *****, explain why i can call the company who supplies them and order 30 if i wanted to? lol

Marcus it is just that seriously....So I ask for you to step back and let another mod take over where Strafe is concerned. It is getting Old. Really.. We make good and bad choices sometimes like everyone one else. Just by looking who came into this thread LOL shows the type of "Sensational" he is on the Strafe boys again entertainment.....You know I'm right and you know we know who is going to view these things and make comments for or against us. Usually the against....

I'm not going to argue nor go round and round on this. Time for this stuff to stop though...so can you back away and let some other mod make the public service comments about Us..?

Really Needs a Life
Originally Posted by bigc
Huh? I was trying to defend you guys. Are you implying that you're selling an intake as your own idea that you know was conceived of by someone else?

Old 12-02-2011, 01:51 AM
ill Sedan

Marcus it is just that seriously....So I ask for you to step back and let another mod take over where Strafe is concerned. It is getting Old. Really.. We make good and bad choices sometimes like everyone one else. Just by looking who came into this thread LOL shows the type of "Sensational" he is on the Strafe boys again entertainment.....You know I'm right and you know we know who is going to view these things and make comments for or against us. Usually the against....

I'm not going to argue nor go round and round on this. Time for this stuff to stop though...so can you back away and let some other mod make the public service comments about Us..?

Glad you aren't gonna argue this, cause you are wrong. I handle this kind of stuff with various vendors on this site, even some who would be in my circle of "friends" and I never have any issues.

The following 2 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
Old 12-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Received 135 Likes on 114 Posts
opcorn:

Old 12-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by bigc
We sell a intake that can only be one way. The Vortech setup really can only have piping go a certain way, After review I can see the same type of Pipe but some differences. Strafe's pipe is 3" on both ends. Just like Invens and such we have a shelf and the other does not. Or like A Kuruma z modded to be a Kurookie or a K2, All changes make things different.They might be the same design or concept but does anyone high 5 the company or person who might have done it first? Nope..

BTW I really meant Happy Holidays not in a bad way. I heard you stopped by Pollo's and didn't get to say wassup

Old 12-02-2011, 01:54 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
For the sake of fingerpointing and alleged "false advertising", why not just use photos of the actual product you are selling?

I mean, wouldn't it be better if someone made a decision on your site by viewing your product rather than just a photo of something similar?

I'm in a marketing class right now in school so this is kinda what I'm learning...

Last edited by JBF; 12-02-2011 at 01:55 AM. Reason: I can't proofread
The following 2 users liked this post by JBF:
5150DS (12-02-2011), Blue Dream (12-02-2011)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what's the best looking AT shift knob?