G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Need Help Getting Back Into the Game

Old 10-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Need Help Getting Back Into the Game

Sup guys,

I've been away from the G and this forum, due to various reasons, for probably the better half of a decade and am just getting back into things now.

Admittedly, I spent the last hour searching the forums and really didn't come up with anything I could go off of...so please don't get too upset if all this info is readily available and I was just going about things incorrectly!

The G has been a garage queen all this time and still only has 47K miles on it so far...but I'm bringing her back to be my daily driver and hence, wanted to continue where I left off in terms of mods.

Understandably, a lot has changed and I'm definitely not up to speed on anything anymore. All the old contacts I had such as Riverside Infiniti, Rick, AE, etc I don't think are around anymore (I don't even remember what AE stands for).

With that said, are there still dealerships/contacts that are selling OEM parts for the 05 Sedan? I sent some emails out to the SoCal dealerships that were involved in this forum in the past to ask but haven't heard back yet.

Things I'm looking to do:

1) OEM front lip spoiler - can't seem to find ANYONE who is selling them. I saw the Ionic Dynamic replicas that are on sale but just wanted to go the OEM route first before anything. If OEM is out of the question, how are the ID ones?

2) Rear lip spoiler - there wasn't anything definitive back then when I was looking as I think the best options were the M45 OEM lip that was a bit longer so it protruded. What are the options these days for rear lips?

3) Roof spoiler - saw some on eBay while I was searching for OEM parts but any reputable ones that you guys know of that are good quality?

Those are the easier mods that I want to do and start with (along with Blue Bats), but what other mods are the new hot things these days?

Looking to drop about $2K on all this. Was thinking rims too but not sure if that will fit in the budget..

Thanks guys!

Old 10-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
yep riverside infiniti is still on the forums. they are usually good about getting back to you. if you dont mind switching cats when smog rolls around, high flow cats or ART pipes. exhaust if you are so inclined. you might be able to do rims depending on which style/brand you like. if you want OEM you can prob find some coupe 19's for cheap on here.

Old 10-21-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Nice! Another OG is back with us.
Circle infiniti usually has a lot of OEM stuff available. Grubbs as well

Old 10-22-2014, 09:48 AM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
A lot of the parts you seek have been long discontinued. You might get lucky and find someone that has some old stock, but for the most part they have been gone for a while.

You can still get the parts, but they are now no-name Ebay knock-offs that have suspect quality.

The good ole days of cheap OEM parts (chin spoiler, rear spoiler, mudflaps, floormats, nismo rims, OEM clear corners w/ and w/o bump, M45 lips, etc, etc) probably ended 3-4 years ago. Now it's all cheap, chinese made Ebay crap

Old 10-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
OC Infiniti are the "Go To" guys now! For the spoilers you want check the Marketplace under vendor exterior and look for IONIC. Their quality and customer service is way beyond most other vendors here on Driver! Good Luck, glad you're back...enjoy the ride!
Gary

The following users liked this post:
Ionic (10-22-2014)
Old 10-23-2014, 01:11 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
For wheels in your price range I would check out Avant Garde. I believe there is someone selling them in vendors. You won't be disappointed.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
I have the ionic lip and back them.

For a rear spoiler I did the eBay rear lip spoiler for $30 or so also back it..

Old 11-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
OC Infiniti are the "Go To" guys now! For the spoilers you want check the Marketplace under vendor exterior and look for IONIC. Their quality and customer service is way beyond most other vendors here on Driver! Good Luck, glad you're back...enjoy the ride!
Gary
+2 on OC Infiniti, they are quick to ship.

Thank you Gary for he kind words and support!!

Originally Posted by MJION
I have the ionic lip and back them..
Thanks for the support