G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan Front Bumper Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan Front Bumper Help

I want to formally apologize if this is covered in a faqs or tutoiral somewhere as I looked over some stuff and still couldn't really understand or figure this out. Basically I bought a 04 G35 Sedan with some front end damage and need to go about replacing the front bumper cover and shock absorbing foam. From my understanding if I am correct my G35 has the Sport Package because it has the rear wheel fender flares and red suspension along with the sunroof and rear vents, etc etc. Basically everything but the center dash gps kit. my stock bumper has the clips on the bottom that I assume means its the aero kit? So I need to find a bumper that has the aero kit mounts and the front center grille piece that fits as well.. Will any bumper for an 04 sedan fit or does it HAVE to be one with aero clips at the bottom or whatever else. This has me all massively confused.

Also I have another quick questiong regarding the headlamps. This G35 has the Xenon/HID headlamps with the ballasts that are build onto the lamp housing. One of the front plastic covers are busted from where it was hit and I was trying to look for a replacement. But it seems that the replacements that are sold for an entire replacement are ridiculously expensive. And looking around online it seem that most aftermarket kit pairs that include an entire replacement still do not even fit the 04 G35s that have the xenon lows. What's up with that?
Just for confirmation this headlamp replacement kit including that xenon kit wont install on my G35? http://www.xtralights.com/03-04-infi...ts-kit-package

Can they be modified to fit?

Last edited by cwayne1989; 12-27-2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Added HeadLamp Question.
Old 12-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
I would take this time to upgrade front bumps, and go with a Nismo bumper. The sedan Nismo looks awesome.

As far as the headlight, look on eBay, your local Craigslist and in our marketplace here for a used housing. In fact, I would post a WTB thread here for everything you need, that way we all know, most likely omeone here has these parts just taking up space and would be willing to sell them to you for a really fair price.

As far as the clips on the bumper, all G bumpers have those. That's where you screw on the underbody cover.

Old 12-27-2015, 08:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Scraggle, I went a head and just ordered two replacement standard Halogen headlamps, I'll just put the old stock OEM lights and ballasts and things to the side for now until I decide what to do with them and just run a normal Halogen setup for the time being. I tried to make a post over there but I don't believe my account is allowed. But to anyone reading this I'm located in Florida and needing 04 sedan front bumper and grille center piece. I'm going to go back to searching the forum in the WTB .