G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

What did you do to the G Sedan today?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Painted my new to me brakes. Well not all in one day but

Last edited by theronz; 06-07-2017 at 06:51 AM.
The following users liked this post:
lasen72 (06-08-2017)
Old 06-08-2017, 01:39 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
KuRookie Bumper on!

Haven't posted In about two months due to my car being in an accident. After everything I decided to make my car different and go all out. Hope you enjoy how she looks! btw the fenders and hood are carbon not primer LOL. Need to get the bumper painted as well. If you guys want to continue seeing updates on my build follow me on Instagram or subscribe to me on YouTube @staticdanny ! 

Old 06-08-2017, 06:01 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Hmmm curious to see where this goes........

Old 06-10-2017, 02:52 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
^ car could use a chrome delete, black window trim and colormatched or black door handles, and some sidemarkers

Old 06-10-2017, 05:39 AM
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Old 06-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Received 100 Likes on 90 Posts
6 speed G35 sedan
Originally Posted by NjMatteSedan
^ car could use a chrome delete, black window trim and colormatched or black door handles, and some sidemarkers
Plan on doing a chrome delete to mine. All the chrome around the windows looks tacky to me.

Old 06-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by pizzaboydanny
Haven't posted In about two months due to my car being in an accident. After everything I decided to make my car different and go all out. Hope you enjoy how she looks! btw the fenders and hood are carbon not primer LOL. Need to get the bumper painted as well. If you guys want to continue seeing updates on my build follow me on Instagram or subscribe to me on YouTube @staticdanny ! 

not sure where this is going but the wheels are sex. Are those Vossen?

Old 06-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by 1SickVeilsideZ
Been a while since I posted, but I finally got the G sitting right and finished some other small details. Last pic is some of the other beasts I currently have

Pics are only half the fun. Give us a mod rundown. Wheels, offset, tires, suspension, etc etc. Looks great, I'm still rocking a stock 03 bumper. I gotta get a nicer looking bumper Nismo style or anything. Car looks great.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:17 AM
I saw one day my HID light had turned pink on the passenger side and knew it was going out. Upon inspection I saw my headlights top mounting tab was completely broken off from base. The backing cap for the HID was missing. When I removed the headlight assembly I saw that the inside reflector was half loose. This is the reflector that hides the actual bulb when you look straight forward at the headlight. One of the screws wasn't screwed in correctly for some reason. I never noticed the issues before as I've been slowly correcting past issues from the PO. The guy who owned my car prior to me was a complete and utter failure at life. Or at least his mechanic.

So today while I'm waiting on Amazon 2 day shipping on new HIDs I decided to try to plastic weld the mounting tab back on. Seems to have a strong bond and this was my first true attempt at plastic welding. I added a support abs strip after these pics. As I'm not experienced at plastic welding at all. Here are 2 pics from each side. Tell me what you think or anyway to make it better or have a stronger bond would be greatly appreciated. The cheapest new 03-04 sedan factory xenon housing I found was $366 for one side. So might as well try it.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:45 AM
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Bought a DJI Mavic Pro and did alittle video. Still getting the Intelligent Flight mods dialed in right so dont flame 🔥 me lol. The music has EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to the G Sedan today?-img_20170603_153051.jpg  
Old 06-14-2017, 04:45 AM
Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by Swaglife81
Pics are only half the fun. Give us a mod rundown. Wheels, offset, tires, suspension, etc etc. Looks great, I'm still rocking a stock 03 bumper. I gotta get a nicer looking bumper Nismo style or anything. Car looks great.
Not much really has been done to the car, it's pretty stock. All the bushings have been replaced with polyurethane, buddyclub true coilovers, voodoo rear toe arms, SPC rear camber arms, Z1 front camber arms (will be switching out soon), whiteline end links, motordyne sway bars, 19 inch GMR custom built 3 piece wheels, yokohoma S drive tires, a little bit of audio, Akebono brake upgrade with stainless steel lines. That's about it?

Sorry for the bad pics, but it's what I could find. I think I posted these before? Most of my time is spent on my other projects, this one just happened to come about through one of my best friends Erick.

This build was inspired by a lot of the OG's I've had the pleasure of dealing with and becoming good friends with over the years with my career working for Nissan/Infiniti. A lot of those guys are legends in my book and truly inspired me to piece this together. It won't be as wild as what they accomplished, but it will be clean and functional.... Sort of lol! I really wanted the stance look for it, so not that functional.

I will need a new motor soon as this thing is burning oil like crazy, might overhaul the motor or might swap with something a little more fun pending my other projects, been considering going LS or if the funds allow possibly a hellcat motor???

Last edited by 1SickVeilsideZ; 06-14-2017 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by 1SickVeilsideZ
Not much really has been done to the car, it's pretty stock. All the bushings have been replaced with polyurethane, buddyclub true coilovers, voodoo rear toe arms, SPC rear camber arms, Z1 front camber arms (will be switching out soon), whiteline end links, motordyne sway bars, 19 inch GMR custom built 3 piece wheels, yokohoma S drive tires, a little bit of audio, Akebono brake upgrade with stainless steel lines. That's about it?

Sorry for the bad pics, but it's what I could find. I think I posted these before? Most of my time is spent on my other projects, this one just happened to come about through one of my best friends Erick.

This build was inspired by a lot of the OG's I've had the pleasure of dealing with and becoming good friends with over the years with my career working for Nissan/Infiniti. A lot of those guys are legends in my book and truly inspired me to piece this together. It won't be as wild as what they accomplished, but it will be clean and functional.... Sort of lol! I really wanted the stance look for it, so not that functional.

I will need a new motor soon as this thing is burning oil like crazy, might overhaul the motor or might swap with something a little more fun pending my other projects, been considering going LS or if the funds allow possibly a hellcat motor???

Looks great. What color is your car. Brilliant Chrome Silver or one of the other silvers.

Old 06-24-2017, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by pizzaboydanny

I really want this bumper or the Nismo replica looking one. I've always been scared of aftermarket body parts though. Damn that bumper is pure sex though. Nobody can deny that. Is the grille built into the bumper like some when it arrives or the outside perimeter like a grille delete would look. Most importantly any mods needed to make the bumper fit? Our bumpers are basically a quick release setup from the factory. Can't get any easier than our bumpers to be honest. I don't mind having to make a hole bigger or this and that. I just don't want a bumper that requires fiberglass filler in areas to close up a gap. I understand prep work pre paint is expected and not worried about that.

Old 06-26-2017, 04:34 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Swaglife81
I really want this bumper or the Nismo replica looking one. I've always been scared of aftermarket body parts though. Damn that bumper is pure sex though. Nobody can deny that. Is the grille built into the bumper like some when it arrives or the outside perimeter like a grille delete would look. Most importantly any mods needed to make the bumper fit? Our bumpers are basically a quick release setup from the factory. Can't get any easier than our bumpers to be honest. I don't mind having to make a hole bigger or this and that. I just don't want a bumper that requires fiberglass filler in areas to close up a gap. I understand prep work pre paint is expected and not worried about that.
Sorry for the late response. Fiberglass almost never comes perfect (in my case) and will need some minor work. I decided to do a whole side marker delete which involved alot of fiberglassing and measuring. The grill is sold seperate by Ionic Dynamics. To sum it up, if you do get this bumper DRIVE CAREFUL and take it to a good shop. Already having a different shop work on my car due to poor fiberglass work.

Old 06-26-2017, 05:23 PM
Received 115 Likes on 98 Posts
Name:  20170626_171451.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  349.1 KB

This is what happens when you don't know what color to refinish the wheels you got for cheap. Still got two more colors I would like to try

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What did you do to the G Sedan today?