A quick update:
Progressing along.... Had to move the sub-frame location pins over from the 04 to the 03. Had to cut the 03 location pins off and it was at that point it was a critical decision making point! Go to the AWD or just revert back to swapping engines..... We cut the pins off!
Under dash harness have been replaced but apparently we need the engine bay harness as well. Crap, that is stuck in there under the HVAC lines. That was a tough changeover and definitely cost us an evening.
Have got a new control arm in place and the new "nut" to attach the control arm to the existing pin. All that looks good.
We put in 30 hours over the weekend and been doing about 5 hours each night after work.
Hopefully I will have a running car by the end of 10 days! Keep checking Joe's page for more pictures.