G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

How many women drive G35's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DINOONE
I think women in G35's need to stay off the road......
The same could be said for closed minded drivers. I have seen just as many $hitty male drivers as I do soccer moms in Expeditions.

Now to answer the original question, yes my wife drives our G and she drives a stick. She is by far the best driver in her family and I feel safe with her at the wheel.

Old 04-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by shodog
The same could be said for closed minded drivers. I have seen just as many $hitty male drivers as I do soccer moms in Expeditions.

Now to answer the original question, yes my wife drives our G and she drives a stick. She is by far the best driver in her family and I feel safe with her at the wheel.
I have to agree with you here! And back to the original question, I seem to see more women driving G35's than men around here anyway!

Old 04-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think this question is more appropriate for coupes . . .

Old 04-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Are you saying that women tend to drive the coupes more than the sedans?

Old 04-05-2005, 08:07 PM
My former girlfriend wanted me to buy a G with auto tranny.
My current girlfriend (wife) loves to drive a manual and insisted that I get the 6MT. She drives a minivan most of the time and loves a chance to drive the G.
I see more women here driving coupes and z's than sedans.

Old 04-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Texasscout
Mine is the same! SHE was the one that INSISTED on the MT6!
Same here, although the G35 is my car. Her commute is a lot longer than mine, so we trade cars twice a week to even out the miles.

I debated about getting the 5AT after being so impressed with it during a test drive. My wife was not. She said, "If you're not gonna get the stickshift, buy the Subaru [Legacy GT] wagon instead."

Texasscout, I'd say we're both very lucky guys. And I'd put dibs on my wife being a better than driver than half the "expert" drivers on this forum. Those of you who might want her off the road are just afraid she'll whip your butts on an onramp.

Last edited by JKWright; 04-05-2005 at 10:59 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I shouldn't post this here but I will...

This happened to me on my bike:

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=41229

Well yesterday was the most awsome day for riding it was 70 degrees with a cool breeze. I was riding with my buddy and we were going to meet up with some other guys to go ride some twisties on LA 88 on the North Shore, Louisiana. Anyways were getting off the interstate heading towards the lakefront, this ***** in a 2005 Red G35 Coupe (on a friggin cell phone) cuts me off. I jam the brakes hard the rear tire gets squirrely so I let off and slam the front brakes I go up on a 12 o'clock stoppie and come down hard on my left foot. My foot gets smashed between the bottom fairing and the cement, at that point I drop my bike with my leg under it towards the right to get the bike of my foot. At this point I'm about 2 feet from this bitches back bumper. My buddies see the whole thing and is in friggin awe..Well we were about 20 ft from a light that just turned red, she comes to a stop and the rest of the traffic is just staring like I was a frigging freak show. I move my bike off my foot and hobble up to her car and break out my knife stab the back tire run the knife down along side the car and stab her front tire, she all the while dosen't notice a ****ing thing b/c of her gucci shades and she still on the phone. I tap the window with the knife and tell her to have a good day and walk back to my bike ( my friend had parked his bike and picked mine up and moved it out of traffic.) and jump on an leave. I had to go straight home my ankle was the size of a grape fruit.... To say the least I hope I did about $3000 worth of damage to her car. My bike has some minor scrapes on the lower fairing and mirrors. I'll try to get some pics up tonite... I was so friggin pissed I oculdn't believe that I did what my friend told me I did.. It was a friggin out of body experince...... (end rant)

Originally Posted by shodog

Old 04-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Sounds like you have some pent up resentment.

The stripper icon on the other website confirms that you are a masoginist. Your sexist attitude is not appreciated.
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/...ead.php?t=41229

Old 04-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
Add me to the list. I bought my G Coupe last July

Old 04-05-2005, 11:19 PM
mrb

Well yesterday was the most awsome day for riding it was 70 degrees with a cool breeze. I was riding with my buddy and we were going to meet up with some other guys to go ride some twisties on LA 88 on the North Shore, Louisiana. Anyways were getting off the interstate heading towards the lakefront, this ***** in a 2005 Red G35 Coupe (on a friggin cell phone) cuts me off. I jam the brakes hard the rear tire gets squirrely so I let off and slam the front brakes I go up on a 12 o'clock stoppie and come down hard on my left foot. My foot gets smashed between the bottom fairing and the cement, at that point I drop my bike with my leg under it towards the right to get the bike of my foot. At this point I'm about 2 feet from this bitches back bumper. My buddies see the whole thing and is in friggin awe..Well we were about 20 ft from a light that just turned red, she comes to a stop and the rest of the traffic is just staring like I was a frigging freak show. I move my bike off my foot and hobble up to her car and break out my knife stab the back tire run the knife down along side the car and stab her front tire, she all the while dosen't notice a ****ing thing b/c of her gucci shades and she still on the phone. I tap the window with the knife and tell her to have a good day and walk back to my bike ( my friend had parked his bike and picked mine up and moved it out of traffic.) and jump on an leave. I had to go straight home my ankle was the size of a grape fruit.... To say the least I hope I did about $3000 worth of damage to her car. My bike has some minor scrapes on the lower fairing and mirrors. I'll try to get some pics up tonite... I was so friggin pissed I oculdn't believe that I did what my friend told me I did.. It was a friggin out of body experince...... (end rant)
Wow I have a few sportbikes and have been riding for years and I'm floored by your post. I have had my fair share of getting cutoff, getting pushed over to the median and I can't say I blame you, but damn, that is not what I would have done. I would have called the police. Doing that would have got you in more trouble than what she did.

Kudos to the ladies who are enthusiasts, that is sweet. My G/F loves the bikes like nothing else but she isn't into cars that much. She did admit that will change when she can afford a nice car.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Your post makes me angry, but not for the reasons you'd like. If you'd disrespect a woman you've never met like that -- both in person and anecdotally -- one can only imagine how you'd treat someone closer to you.

Ladies, I'm gonna hazard a guess that he's single. He's all yours. Now be nice; there's plenty of Dino to go around.

Old 04-06-2005, 04:17 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan

Wow, how lucky are you that you didn't get tossed in jail? Brandishing a weapon is a felony, you could have been majorly f*cked. But you don't care because you're such a tough guy.

Do us all a favor and don't post stories of your idiotic, irresponsible behavior. Personally, it drives me nuts.

Old 04-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Angry Big Bad Biker Boy

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Wow, how lucky are you that you didn't get tossed in jail? Brandishing a weapon is a felony, you could have been majorly f*cked. But you don't care because you're such a tough guy.

Do us all a favor and don't post stories of your idiotic, irresponsible behavior. Personally, it drives me nuts.
I must concur with this. We may all have wanted to do this at some time or another, but, NOT doing it and calling the cops is what separates us from the riff raff. There are plenty of other ways to vent. What if this had been your wife (you may never know this feeling as others have said) that had made a MISTAKE and that's all it was. (Like you have never screwed up on the road). You are also confurming what most non-bikers think of bikers in general, your all a bunch of thugs.

I personaly don't want to hear any more of this self agrandizing, macho clap trap.

Old 04-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Texasscout
I must concur with this. We may all have wanted to do this at some time or another, but, NOT doing it and calling the cops is what separates us from the riff raff. There are plenty of other ways to vent. What if this had been your wife (you may never know this feeling as others have said) that had made a MISTAKE and that's all it was. (Like you have never screwed up on the road). You are also confurming what most non-bikers think of bikers in general, your all a bunch of thugs.

I personaly don't want to hear any more of this self agrandizing, macho clap trap.
Me too, this idiot needs to be reported to the police!! Sounds like he's one of those bikers who thinks they can do 70 in a 45 zone in traffic! And nobody cares to see any of those pic's either!

Last edited by ABQ_G35; 04-06-2005 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Widdle ya into kindling

Wow! What a complete A$$HOLE. How fast were you going? Probably too fast and the driver could not see you because you were coming up too fast. It is hard to see a car in your blindspot even if you turn and look, especially if it is a motorcycle going fast.

What an IDIOT......I hope you get caught.

You remind me of a theif, someone who does not care about other people's property...or someone who places material goods above human lives. Either way I don't want you as my friend.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How many women drive G35's?