G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

How many women drive G35's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do see a lot of women driving Coupes rather than Sedan around here.

Originally Posted by G35betty
Back to the original question... How many women drive G's?? They are named after our special spots.... hehehe.

Old 04-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Hello. I have a 04 g35x, garnet fire,wheat int. So for the only mods my husband has done is...z tube, k&n filter & tint of coarse. Coming in the mail is my spoiler and gorgee's grounding gear. Just got the car about a month ago, so for now this is all I can afford.Thinking about getting the aftermarket nav unit when they get'um back in stock.

Old 04-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Wow what a rollercoaster this thread has become. Interesting though... I too am a female g35 driver with a coupe and lovin it. I've done a few mods here and there and planning on doing more.

Old 04-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Nickk6
Its funny you say that. It is probably true, but in the heat of the moment I've gotten into arguments with men that had at least 50lbs on me and I just hope for the best. You win some you lose some. You can't always tell that the retard in front of you can kick your ***, so when they can't, its your lucky day.
NICKK6, you are tooo funny!

Old 04-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by ieatmangosnaked
Wow what a rollercoaster this thread has become. Interesting though... I too am a female g35 driver with a coupe and lovin it. I've done a few mods here and there and planning on doing more.
I am alergic to the fruit of the mango, However, I might risk one with you.(LOL)

Old 04-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
DINOONE: C. Do what u did...?

"I would have done this to anyone 350 tattooed man and all, I might get my @ss kicked but I did something about it. The whole point is that people need to pay attention while they are driving, you can call me a Psycho, @sshole or whatever you like but until you have had basicly what I see as an assult on my life you will not know the anger, fear,and rage that i was consumed with at that moment in time.

All and all lets just drop this, whats done is done now and I can't take it back. Lets get back to focusing on the issue of this forum and that is our love for our rides.."

NO--WILL NOT DROP THIS. FUNNY HOW YOUR "WHATS DONE IS DONE PHILOSOPHY" DID NOT APPLY TO THE LADY THAT CUT YOU OFF." FOCUS ON THE ISSUE OF THIS FORUM?--I DO NOT THINK CRIMINALS SHOULD BE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM--CRIMINAL! YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY--SURE YOU AND NICKI WOULD MESS WITH A REAL TOUGH GUY PACKING HEAT--YOU ARE ON A FAST TRACK TO BEING A CADAVER WITH THAT THINKING. TOUGH GUY--YOU SHOWED HER--SHE WILL JUST CLAIM IT ON HER INSURANCE. KARMA WILL COME BACK TO YOU BUDDY--YOU WILL HAVE A WIFE AND DAUGHTER OR SON--JUST WAIT TILL SOMEBODY ASSAULTS THEM--REMEMBER THIS. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND NOT A SMART ONE FOR POSTING YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR ONLINE. WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG, WHAT YOU DID WAS CRIMINAL. YOU ARE A THREAT TO SOCIETY AND YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS AS PART OF YOUR CRIMINAL HISTORY TO HELP LAW ENFORCEMENT DEAL WITH YOU PROPERLY IN THE FUTURE.
IT IS POSSIBLE, THOUGH, THAT YOU ARE A SOCIOPATH AND THIS WAS A LIE YOU TOLD FOR ATTENTION.

Old 04-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by G35sedanman
I am alergic to the fruit of the mango, However, I might risk one with you.(LOL)
haha the mangos are naked.

Old 04-09-2005, 02:59 AM
Dinoone,

I feel for you man. I have been rearended 4 times in the past in heavy traffic while commuting to work. Also I was side swipped by a truck once. Well the first time I was rear ended was when comming to a quick stop on highway 880 south in heavy traffic. The car came to a quick stop, and the woman behind me slammed into me at high speed and pushed me into the car ahead of me. The guy ahead of me said he saw it comming, he said he saw the woman talking on the phone, she never hit the brakes. This one totaled my 85 accord. She wanted to hug me kiss me give me her phone number and take me to dinner after.

Next one was in my new 240sx at a left turn lane. The light turned green I let off the clutch and the woman behind me in an SUV truck slamed the gas as soon as my brake lights went out. She ended up hitting my rear end before I could get going. She also wanted my number and dinner date.

Then the next time was a chinesse woman. She rearened me after I had just had my 240 fixed. I was stoped at the light in fremont in the rain and she figured out the hard way that an old woman cant drive for anything. She slid into me in the rain. She didnt know enough english to ask me out to dinner. She was also to ugly for me to take it up. She had insurance though.

Next time was a married woman with a son. She had a kid in the back seat and was not paying attention to the road and scraped my car. Turns out that her husband hadent been giving her much attention.

My suggestion would be next time one of these women try and get your attention just take advantage of it.

If she is driving a nice ride either her husband or if she is an imigrant her family will be paying for it. If she is hot, hey you have a good time but everyone had to have insurance.

Old 04-09-2005, 03:13 AM
Am I the only woman here?
Don't worry there are alot of women drivers, you are not the only one.

Old 04-09-2005, 04:05 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I saw 2 female sedan drivers today, the one on the freeway caught me checking out her "ride", it was a black on black with sport

Old 04-09-2005, 06:19 AM
I drive and help with the service of our G....Justbilliantx ....and me SheGee

Old 04-09-2005, 06:23 AM
Misanthropic nut-cracker
yup....what she said

Old 04-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Well if it was a lie I need to start writing books.

IT IS POSSIBLE, THOUGH, THAT YOU ARE A SOCIOPATH AND THIS WAS A LIE YOU TOLD FOR ATTENTION

Old 04-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
I love to drive. Always have. It has been the one thing that my Dad and I have in common. I am also looking into racing/ performance driving school, so I can drive my G to the max. Any suggestions on schools? I am in the North SF Bay Area.
Betty:

Call the Russell Racing School (also Russell School of High Performance Driving) - they are at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma. They have a class that allows you to bring whatever you drive (SUV, minivan, G35, Corvette, VW Bug, Lamborghini, whatever!), and they'll teach you how to drive that vehicle as fast and safely as is humanly possible (it's amazing to see the instructors calmly pilot an Isuzu Trooper around an 80 MPH turn on two wheels, while calmly explaining what they are doing as they are doing it !).

They also have a one day defensive driving school, a one day race car "get your feet wet" school, high performance driving and racing schools that last several days, and even a full race school with a race schedule that offers a chance to obtain sponsorship and move into higher levels of competitive racing (Formula Atlantic and Formula Europe, I believe).

Cost depends upon the type, length, and level of school, but it's all good!

Enjoy .. !

Old 04-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by DINOONE
I shouldn't post this here but I will...

This happened to me on my bike:

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=41229

Well yesterday was the most awsome day for riding it was 70 degrees with a cool breeze. I was riding with my buddy and we were going to meet up with some other guys to go ride some twisties on LA 88 on the North Shore, Louisiana. Anyways were getting off the interstate heading towards the lakefront, this ***** in a 2005 Red G35 Coupe (on a friggin cell phone) cuts me off. I jam the brakes hard the rear tire gets squirrely so I let off and slam the front brakes I go up on a 12 o'clock stoppie and come down hard on my left foot. My foot gets smashed between the bottom fairing and the cement, at that point I drop my bike with my leg under it towards the right to get the bike of my foot. At this point I'm about 2 feet from this bitches back bumper. My buddies see the whole thing and is in friggin awe..Well we were about 20 ft from a light that just turned red, she comes to a stop and the rest of the traffic is just staring like I was a frigging freak show. I move my bike off my foot and hobble up to her car and break out my knife stab the back tire run the knife down along side the car and stab her front tire, she all the while dosen't notice a ****ing thing b/c of her gucci shades and she still on the phone. I tap the window with the knife and tell her to have a good day and walk back to my bike ( my friend had parked his bike and picked mine up and moved it out of traffic.) and jump on an leave. I had to go straight home my ankle was the size of a grape fruit.... To say the least I hope I did about $3000 worth of damage to her car. My bike has some minor scrapes on the lower fairing and mirrors. I'll try to get some pics up tonite... I was so friggin pissed I oculdn't believe that I did what my friend told me I did.. It was a friggin out of body experince...... (end rant)

Lucky for you that you didn't run into the wrong person - you come to many windows with a knife, and you get your f**king head off, boyboy (won't be messy - no brains to clean up). I'm looking at 12 people in a jury box listening to this story - and the shooter walks, no questions asked. Come to California with your attitude - you won't come home again.

Last edited by dbarnes; 04-09-2005 at 06:26 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How many women drive G35's?