G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

How many women drive G35's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im sure the women driving the car was at complete fault and i can understand how u got angry but common u got respect this pilot sports. damn thats a crazy story. cant be doing **** like that its gonna catch up to u and then ur gonna get pounded in teh **** one day in the shower room by some guy bigger than u and your not gonna have your knife to protect you.

Old 04-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Lot Of You Guys/girls Are Bitching But You Don't Know How It Feels. In A Car Your Safe. What Happens If I Wouldn't Have Had Enough Time To Stop And I Fell Off My Bike And Was Seriously Hurt And She Just Drove Off? ItS Ok Then? Right. I Understand That My Actions Were Questionable To Say The Least But Most Of You Have Never Had That Experince. I Was Not Driving To Fast And I Was Not In The Wrong. Plain Out And Simple, I Don't Need Any Stamp Of Approval From You Guys To Justify What I Did. What I Did Was On Impluse. If You Don't Like You Don't Have To Read It, The Simple Fact Of The Matter Is That She Needed To Get Off Her F**king Phone And Pay Attention To Driving. Believe Me She Got Off Really Luck Compared To What Some Other Biekrs Would Have Done.

That Being Said I Personally Don't Give A **** What Ya'll Think! Put Yourself In My Shoes Before You Sympathize With This Stupid Woman.....

Last edited by DINOONE; 04-06-2005 at 04:40 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by DINOONE
A Lot Of You Guys/girls Are Bitching But You Don't Know How It Feels. In A Car Your Safe. What Happens If I Wouldn't Have Had Enough Time To Stop And I Fell Off My Bike And Was Seriously Hurt And She Just Drove Off? ItS Ok Then? Right. I Understand That My Actions Were Questionable To Say The Least But Most Of You Have Never Had That Experince. I Was Not Driving To Fast And I Was Not In The Wrong. Plain Out And Simple, I Don't Need Any Stamp Of Approval From You Guys To Justify What I Did. What I Did Was On Impluse. If You Don't Like You Don't Have To Read It, The Simple Fact Of The Matter Is That She Needed To Get Off Her F**king Phone And Pay Attention To Driving. Believe Me She Got Off Really Luck Compared To What Some Other Biekrs Would Have Done.

That Being Said I Personally Don't Give A **** What Ya'll Think! Put Yourself In My Shoes Before You Sympathize With This Stupid Woman.....
How naive of you to think that we have never been put in harms way by another driver not paying attention! You are so self absorbed it's f*cking sickening! We have all been put in a situation like that before, it's the way we reacted that seperates us from the savages. If somebody nearly hits me on the road do I get p*ssed off?? Of course I do. Do I flip them the bird and yell "@sshole"! Sure. Do I grab a weapon and threaten the other driver? HELL NO!

Some of your comments speak volumes about you.
I Understand That My Actions Were Questionable To Say The Least But Most Of You Have Never Had That Experince.
Questionable??? They were criminal, felonious, terroristic! I love the way you justify your criminal actions and then minimize them.

What I Did Was On Impluse.
This tells us so much. The fact that you brandished a weapon "on impulse" shows your lack of restraint and lack of judgment. A very dangerous combination. What if she would have actually struck your bike and wrecked it? Would you have gone farther then taking your knife just to her car?

Believe Me She Got Off Really Luck Compared To What Some Other Biekrs Would Have Done
This leads me to believe you associate yourself with other "bikers" that endorse violence as a way to deal with other driver's they percieve have wronged them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no phsychologist, but I deal with criminals every day at work and the way you acted and the things you said sound EXACTLY like the guys I talk to every day at work. If you don't change something in your behavior you're going to end up in jail sooner or later.

Old 04-06-2005, 05:23 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
......Dinoone could have been seriously hurt or killed, so we can all understand how serious this incident was, and how angry he was.
.......but I'm sure the lady driver didn't do this on purpose. She just fell into the trap of using the damn cell phone while driving. Yet another example of why more and more places are banning their use while driving.

Dinoone-- 'Cru is right, you must admit, that taking the law into your own hands is not the way to handle this situation, even tho you were justifiably upset.
For what you did, you could have been in way more trouble than the careless driver.

The absolute best way to handle it would be to get police help and have charges laid, not to retaliate yourself.

C.

Last edited by Msedanman; 04-06-2005 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DINOONE
I shouldn't post this here but I will...

This happened to me on my bike:

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=41229

Well yesterday was the most awsome day for riding it was 70 degrees with a cool breeze. I was riding with my buddy and we were going to meet up with some other guys to go ride some twisties on LA 88 on the North Shore, Louisiana. Anyways were getting off the interstate heading towards the lakefront, this ***** in a 2005 Red G35 Coupe (on a friggin cell phone) cuts me off. I jam the brakes hard the rear tire gets squirrely so I let off and slam the front brakes I go up on a 12 o'clock stoppie and come down hard on my left foot. My foot gets smashed between the bottom fairing and the cement, at that point I drop my bike with my leg under it towards the right to get the bike of my foot. At this point I'm about 2 feet from this bitches back bumper. My buddies see the whole thing and is in friggin awe..Well we were about 20 ft from a light that just turned red, she comes to a stop and the rest of the traffic is just staring like I was a frigging freak show. I move my bike off my foot and hobble up to her car and break out my knife stab the back tire run the knife down along side the car and stab her front tire, she all the while dosen't notice a ****ing thing b/c of her gucci shades and she still on the phone. I tap the window with the knife and tell her to have a good day and walk back to my bike ( my friend had parked his bike and picked mine up and moved it out of traffic.) and jump on an leave. I had to go straight home my ankle was the size of a grape fruit.... To say the least I hope I did about $3000 worth of damage to her car. My bike has some minor scrapes on the lower fairing and mirrors. I'll try to get some pics up tonite... I was so friggin pissed I oculdn't believe that I did what my friend told me I did.. It was a friggin out of body experince...... (end rant)
As much as everyone is chewing you out for what you did, I think the beyotch got what she deserved. I drive 30-40k a year, and half my stress can be related to all the *ucking stupid people on the road. Actually probably all my stress can be attributed from the stupid mother *uckers who drive while on the cell phone, like the idiot today who was doing 65 in the left lane (fast lane for those who don't know where it is) of the 5 freeway with no cars in front of him. I held my horn behind his *** for 30 seconds, I pulled up next to him to give him the hang up motion and the guy was so into his phone he didn't even notice me or my horn. If you can't tell I hate stupid drivers and I've lost any shred of patience/sympathy I may have had for stupid people. Until half the drivers on the road obtain common sense of proper driving etquette, I will keep my *** off a street bike. To bad stupid people have to take the fun out of being on the road.

Hope your ankle is ok, your lucky, it could have been much worse.

Last edited by Nickk6; 04-06-2005 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Sedan
I agree that what the female driver did was stupid and irresponsible, I've never said otherwise. But that doesn't mean she should have had her car vandalized and more importantly been threatened with a knife!

Old 04-06-2005, 06:52 PM
He never threatened her, he simply damaged her car because she nearly killed him and I can imagine the amount of anger he must of had.

I heard on the radio today, Colorado passed a law that people driving slow in the left lane will get a ticket. This made my day, now only if CA gets this great law ...hopefully its 1 state at a time

Old 04-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
But that doesn't mean she should have had her car vandalized and more importantly been threatened with a knife!
Well obviously.

It's sad that we're living in an age where this sort of thing needs to be explicitly outlined like a grammar-school lesson: A woman cuts in front of you on the road. Do you a) Give way and mutter under your breath; b) Give way and flip her the bird; c) Give way, then catch up with her at the next light, pull out a knife, slash her tires, gouge her car and brandish the blade at her like a maniac? Please choose only one.

That (c) is even an option to any adult in this country is pathetic.

I can guarantee you this: Had the woman instead been a 25-year-old 6'6", 325-pound man with tattoos all over his body, Mr. Tough Guy Biker would scraped his butt off the pavement, kept his mouth shut and his knife in his pocket and ridden himself home without further incident. I hesitate to use really inflammatory labels like "coward," but it's difficult to find a better characterization here. Sociopathic guys like this one make me cringe every time my wife hops the car. What if she had a young child in the rear seat who saw this crazy man tapping on the window with his knife?

That's it. Too close to home. I'm done posting about this guy.

Old 04-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Nickk6
He never threatened her, he simply damaged her car because she nearly killed him and I can imagine the amount of anger he must of had.

I heard on the radio today, Colorado passed a law that people driving slow in the left lane will get a ticket. This made my day, now only if CA gets this great law ...hopefully its 1 state at a time
No, ANYONE driving in the left lane and not passing is eligible for that charge in Colorado! But then the speed limit on the rural Interstates is 75!

Last edited by ABQ_G35; 04-06-2005 at 09:04 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by Nickk6
Tapping a knife on her window was a direct threat. What you don't understand is that a threat is a perception by the victim. All she had to say was that she was afraid for her safety and his @ss would be carted off to jail. And who is the judge/jury going to sympathize with?

Old 04-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
This thread's post just get worse and worse.

Hey Dinoone, how many years have you been driving? Can you honestly say in that many years of driving that you have never, never, never, made a driving error. If your answer is yes you are full of $hit.

You were wrong to do what you did. You obviously have no more control with your anger than a two year old throwing a tantrum.

When choosing to drive a motorcycle, aren't you already taking a risk. I am not saying that you should not, but everyone knows that driving a motorcycle has its risks. They are fast, dangerous and hard to see.

Last edited by realgone; 04-06-2005 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by JKWright
I can guarantee you this: Had the woman instead been a 25-year-old 6'6", 325-pound man with tattoos all over his body.
Its funny you say that. It is probably true, but in the heat of the moment I've gotten into arguments with men that had at least 50lbs on me and I just hope for the best. You win some you lose some. You can't always tell that the retard in front of you can kick your ***, so when they can't, its your lucky day.

Old 04-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by realgone
This thread's post just get worse and worse.

When choosing to drive a motorcycle, aren't you already taking a risk. I am not saying that you should not, but everyone knows that driving a motorcycle has its risks. They are fast, dangerous and hard to see.
I agree about the thread, however, I was considering purchasing a street bike for leisure. While considering it, there was two seperate accidents down the street from my where I lived. The first involved a 20 year old male who was hit by a woman in an SUV and she killed him. The second one, a person speeding killed a 20 year old male and threw him so far off his bike they couldn't find the body, well they did eventually.

Thats why when I read the post by Dinoone, I get pissed to know people have no reguard for human life. They live in their own world when driving, which is by far the most disrespectful way to drive.

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Tapping a knife on her window was a direct threat.
I am sure he would have used his hand if he wasn't holding the knife.

Last edited by Nickk6; 04-06-2005 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:01 AM
Take this into consideration, if you walked out side and some one was keying up your G35, what would you do. Call the cops and file a report or go out there and kick thier @ss. Now turn this around and say it was your life that some one was messing with what would you do????

Yes I have made driving "errors," none of these errors have ever potentially cost someone thier life.. Have you? You guys are chewing me out for responding to what i saw as a threat to my life....

Let me take through my options:

A. Call the poilce and tell them what happened. Get her plate and file a report. After 3 hrs of waiting for the cops to show up and laugh about it and tell me that they will look into but they cannot gurantee anything. Now this leaves me with a wrecked bike that needs to be repaired and a fractured ankle. Needless to say my insurance has to cover my medical bills and I have to pay for my bike to be fixed. B/C the great and all powerful NOPD has bigger and better things to worry about rather than a simple traffic accident...

B. Yell and scream at the stupid ***** and chew her *** out and watch her drive off and smile.

C. Do what I did...

I would have done this to anyone 350 tattooed man and all, I might get my @ss kicked but I did something about it. The whole point is that people need to pay attention while they are driving, you can call me a Psycho, @sshole or whatever you like but until you have had basicly what I see as an assult on my life you will not know the anger, fear,and rage that i was consumed with at that moment in time.

All and all lets just drop this, whats done is done now and I can't take it back. Lets get back to focusing on the issue of this forum and that is our love for our rides..

Last edited by DINOONE; 04-07-2005 at 12:07 AM.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Back to the original question... How many women drive G's?? They are named after our special spots.... hehehe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How many women drive G35's?