G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Confused with Edmunds.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Confused with Edmunds.com

Can someone help me, bc i seem to be retarded... ok i tried to get invoice off that site for a fully loaded car, but for some reason, it ddnt do nething? maybe my comp idk... so can someone get me the invoice for a 2005 AT Sedan, fully loaded... navi, splash guards, xm, aero, sunroof, sport tuned, prem pack... thats pretty much what i can think of right now... but it would be awesome if someone could!

Old 04-17-2005, 12:11 PM
2005 Infiniti G35
Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

National Base Price $28,379

P03 Premium Package C$3,016
R95 Aero Kit w/Rear Spoiler $872
J01 Sunroof $ $862
S01 Sport-Tuned Suspension Package $646
R01 Aero Package $474
A96 XM Satellite Radio $345
B94 Splash Guards $101

Destination Charge $610

Total with Options $35,305

Thats all invoice pricing. Hope it helps!

Old 04-17-2005, 12:17 PM
Misanthropic nut-cracker
List represents about a 9.5% mark-up. It's quicker to use this equation and pretty dam much accurate. All those pricing services still have a degree of inaccuracy (as much as a couple of hundred bucks either way) and you'll find this (the 9.5%) is pretty "dead-*****" on the money. Besides, most dealers will show you "tissue" (invoice) if ya really wanna buy your car that way...you know ... the "how much of a profit you'll 'allow' them ta make" method. JBX

Old 04-17-2005, 12:44 PM
Doesn't the premimum package include the sunroof???

Old 04-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by DingoNY
Doesn't the premimum package include the sunroof???

it does..

---
thanks for doing that... so my dad is gettin a nice deal then... 35k, and he hasnt step foot into the dealership... dont ask how...

Old 04-17-2005, 12:56 PM
oh and what about navi? so i need to subtract the sunroof since its in pack c.. and then add navi... thanks to whoever can do this... i need to c wtf is up with this comp..

Old 04-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Try infiniti.com. It will let you price a car with the options you want.

Old 04-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Form or Function
Talking

Originally Posted by rrpnow
Can someone help me, bc i seem to be retarded... ok i tried to get invoice off that site for a fully loaded car, but for some reason, it ddnt do nething? maybe my comp idk... so can someone get me the invoice for a 2005 AT Sedan, fully loaded... navi, splash guards, xm, aero, sunroof, sport tuned, prem pack... thats pretty much what i can think of right now... but it would be awesome if someone could!
Hmm let's see... after reading your post and following along that you cannot get an invoice off of Edmund's, I would say that you might want to spend this valuable time studying for the SAT.
At this point, I bet you don't break 1400. If you do, I will personally get you any invoice on any car with any options in 30 minutes.

Old 04-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Poker_G
Hmm let's see... after reading your post and following along that you cannot get an invoice off of Edmund's, I would say that you might want to spend this valuable time studying for the SAT.
At this point, I bet you don't break 1400. If you do, I will personally get you any invoice on any car with any options in 30 minutes.
--------------------------
Slow traffic keep right
So Poker, does your signature apply in this case as well?

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all night!

By the way, I'm guessing the original poster might have just been in a very big rush. That, or he or she just had more important things to do. I recall reading somewhere that as someone's rank goes up in an organization, his or her grammar and spelling in emails goes down. I'll have to go find that article.

~ Mike

Last edited by mhollinger; 04-18-2005 at 03:17 AM.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:46 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by rrpnow
Can someone help me, bc i seem to be retarded...
They let retarded people drive?

Old 04-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Poker_G

ahahah... too late for that... i broke that on the old scale... i talkin about the new scale... its my comp that wont let me... not sure why.. i can do it, but i have to disable a few things... but newaz, dont really care if u do or dont...

Old 04-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by mhollinger
SoBy the way, I'm guessing the original poster might have just been in a very big rush. That, or he or she just had more important things to do. I recall reading somewhere that as someone's rank goes up in an organization, his or her grammar and spelling in emails goes down. I'll have to go find that article.~ Mike

thanks mike... nice to know everyone doesn't flame for whatever reason...

Last edited by rrpnow; 04-18-2005 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:18 AM
So Poker, does your signature apply in this case as well?

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all night!

By the way, I'm guessing the original poster might have just been in a very big rush. That, or he or she just had more important things to do. I recall reading somewhere that as someone's rank goes up in an organization, his or her grammar and spelling in emails goes down. I'll have to go find that article.

~ Mike
Ahah! Found the article from 4! years ago (a copy anyway): http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/2001.01/0272.html

Granted, the gist of this article is that as someone's rank grows, his or her title can speak for itself. However, at this point, you have no SAT scores, let alone a title. I'd highly suggest you work on your posting style, as that *is* how you present yourself online.

Old 04-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Form or Function
Red face

Ahah! Found the article from 4! years ago (a copy anyway): http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/2001.01/0272.html

Granted, the gist of this article is that as someone's rank grows, his or her title can speak for itself. However, at this point, you have no SAT scores, let alone a title. I'd highly suggest you work on your posting style, as that *is* how you present yourself online.
Interesting article.
But not applicable.
NEXT!

Old 04-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by JustBrilliantX
List represents about a 9.5% mark-up. It's quicker to use this equation and pretty dam much accurate. All those pricing services still have a degree of inaccuracy (as much as a couple of hundred bucks either way) and you'll find this (the 9.5%) is pretty "dead-*****" on the money. Besides, most dealers will show you "tissue" (invoice) if ya really wanna buy your car that way...you know ... the "how much of a profit you'll 'allow' them ta make" method. JBX

Hey, so are you saying we can pretty much subtract 9.5% off of the MSRP of any car to get the actual dealer invoice including all rebates and incentives they get? Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Confused with Edmunds.com