G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Question for those who leased (money factor)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 01:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question for those who leased (money factor)

Thinking of leasing a G in the next few days and need some insight on what money factor you are paying on your lease? I'm trying to figure out what my payments will be and what to expect from dealer. I know that sometimes the money factor will depend on the bank who finances the loan. TIA

Old 06-23-2005, 02:12 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
tell me what a money factor is and I'll tell you what mine is.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Money factor

Well from what I understand, it is the cost of the lease, similar to the APR you would pay when you buy a car. However it is expressed as a five digit decimal number, such as, .00275. This is then multiplied by 2400 which ends up looking like an APR figure, such as, 6.6%. Sometimes you can request the bank with the cheapest money factor.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:32 PM
My horns hold up my halo
Originally Posted by Spdracr
Thinking of leasing a G in the next few days and need some insight on what money factor you are paying on your lease? I'm trying to figure out what my payments will be and what to expect from dealer. I know that sometimes the money factor will depend on the bank who finances the loan. TIA
Definately shop around the dealerships on the lease. When we got our 05 we were looking at the local dealer who sold us our 04. They were giving us ridiculous figures on a lease supposedly through Infiniti. When we went to the dealer 90 miles away the leases they were running (also through Infiniti) were so far from the local dealer that it was unreal - to the tune of a couple hundred a month in payment. Look at what they are offering and even if it looks good get on the phone and call around. That 90 mile drive to the other dealer was MORE than worth the deal we got on our car. We ended up not leasing but we STILL got a much better deal.

Good luck!