G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

should i take a G35 over a TL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by trojanman
steel,
you're an idiot. you got baited into an internet argument and fought poorly.
never , NEVER, try and fight your battles with references to personal accolades. I was 23 and in law school once, i also had a phat ride and lots of money in the bank, but i never tried to defend a personal stance by saying so. ya, i just did, but i didn't want you to think you were special.

this thread has really been quite humorous, but also completely off topic. can we please talk about cars.
I agree and appreciate your post, however if you were to re-read, someone went out and found a way to attempt to critique my personal information, that is when I vouched for myself. No more, no less. All I wanted to do was shut him up and I apprently did. He just doesnt like that I have more money in a trading account than he has in net worth.

Regardless, I'm trading the TL in on a G35x just because of this thread, so no more bashing.

Last edited by Steel; 07-20-2005 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by trojanman
steel,
you're an idiot.
Originally Posted by Steel
I agree and appreciate your post
Just pokin fun...

Old 07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by cyco
Just pokin fun...
hehhhehe!~

Old 07-20-2005, 10:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Steel
I agree and appreciate your post, however if you were to re-read, someone went out and found a way to attempt to critique my personal information, that is when I vouched for myself. No more, no less. All I wanted to do was shut him up and I apprently did. He just doesnt like that I have more money in a trading account than he has in net worth.

Regardless, I'm trading the TL in on a G35x just because of this thread, so no more bashing.
I don't feel I critiqued your "personal information", I did make a comment about the tone of your comment "I don't care what any '05 owners opinion is but the interior in the G is lackluster in comparison to the TL." And you responded by "You need to pass your crack around to the rest of the forum because that's the only way you win the interior game." and later when that upset me, you called me a dip****, clown, etc, totally uncalled for, is that how you vouch for yourself? And you proceeded to insult everyone else who replied as well. No one here should be called any names, we all have our own opinions.

Old 07-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by ABQ_G35
I don't feel I critiqued your "personal information", I did make a comment about the tone of your comment "I don't care what any '05 owners opinion is but the interior in the G is lackluster in comparison to the TL." And you responded by "You need to pass your crack around to the rest of the forum because that's the only way you win the interior game." and later when that upset me, you called me a dip****, clown, etc, totally uncalled for, is that how you vouch for yourself? And you proceeded to insult everyone else who replied as well. No one here should be called any names, we all have our own opinions.
I hate when you dont give me anything to rip on!

Old 07-20-2005, 11:08 PM
05-G35 Sedan 5AT
I did'nt get to read every post in this thread but I did a lot of research before I bought my G.. included in this research was letting the professionals do what they do best.. compare,, here is the CarAndDriver 2004 comparison that included the acura TL.. THe TL hasnt changed (to the best of my knowledge) from 2004 to 2005 but the G35 did.. and it got better..
http://www.caranddriver.com/article....&page_number=8

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=3

enjoy your G..

Old 07-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by vegasG35sedan
I did'nt get to read every post in this thread but I did a lot of research before I bought my G.. included in this research was letting the professionals do what they do best.. compare,, here is the CarAndDriver 2004 comparison that included the acura TL.. THe TL hasnt changed (to the best of my knowledge) from 2004 to 2005 but the G35 did.. and it got better..
http://www.caranddriver.com/article....&page_number=8

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=3

enjoy your G..
There were VERY small changes to the TL. The most important was leather/front seat related, due to premature wear in the '04 models.

However, based on the professionals the G35 is a better performance vehicle, and there isnt a debate about that.

Old 07-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Okay folks . . . That should end this topic. Go home all. There is nothing to see here . . . Justice and peace have been restored.