G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

JW who has the fastest sedan?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 12:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: JW who has the fastest sedan?

blah,blah,blah, so do you want to race your sedan against my sedan? And for your info, my car is paid off so $7500 for a s/c,pulleys, headers ain't [censored]. Let make this interesting and worthwhile. When and if a supercharger comes out for the sedan you race your g against mine. And let's put money where your mouth is and how about $3000 best out of 3 race? It's funny you highly doubt me for planning to do all these upgrades, when my car is paid off and I have over $46,000 invest already. And you think i can't afford a s/c, pulley, and headers? LOL!

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nosg35 on 08/08/03 09:38 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-09-2003, 01:31 AM

Explain to me why you would do underdrive pulleys and a supercharger? Heh.. Its all when and ifs buddy.. Where are you located. Lets get this little wager rolling. I honestly dont give a [censored] how much money you have. I still call BS until its done. Until I see some results. For now, you are talking out of your ***. Small [censored] like nitrous I can believe.. but supercharger, this and that. Its a very hard pill to swallow. Especially coming from someone with your level of automotive edjamakation. And who does best out of three? Straight up 1 race, no excuses..

It is rather sad that you have 46k invested already and your car cannot even beat my Cobra when it was stock. I hope my G does not have that same fate.

2003 Mustang Cobra BPU++
2003 G35 Sedan K&N (and nitrous soon)

Old 08-09-2003, 02:08 AM

Ouch...easy there fellas, nobody is going to win this Internet bickering race. Until things are done, please PM each other if you want to run. This site does not want to promote street racing if that is the intent. Thanks guys.

It's still a G thang!!

Old 08-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

While I agree with Rumble I think Blades is in the wrong here...Attacking someone for what they plan to put on their ride and saying they're going to "hack" it up is unnecessary...Under my profile I have all my mods planned, seeing as how it's the feature ride for my soon to be operational company...And as far as Nos, why supercharger over turbo? There are three kits about to be released, and that's what I'm waiting for...Just wondering- we all have our mod preferences

Old 08-09-2003, 03:00 PM

Hey blades I think that your K&N gave you about 40hp

Old 08-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, all. Talk about the cars all you want. Say what you're gonna do, say what the other guy is doing looks like crap, we don't care. Just don't attack the people themselves, please. Keep your comments directed at the machines.

Thank you.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 08-09-2003, 05:09 PM
SouthernComfort Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This thread is the most immature one I have seen here.
Grow up gentlemen!

2003 Twilight Blue Sedan 5AT, sunroof, leather,
splashguards, GG red 7 wire Hypergrounding kit, 350Z intake duct, K&N filter.

Old 08-09-2003, 07:17 PM

Wicked funny bout the 40hp.. (sarcasm). I find it hard to believe he will do this to his sedan simply because any kit right now will be a hack job and could sacrafice drivability. Make no mistakes. Nitrous will be on my G. Not a Zex kit, but a NOS kit. 10lb bottle mounted into the trunk in a stealth like manner. I'm going to try to hide the lines the best I can and make it a clean install. The car is moving down Florida in a week and it will get done down there. First with just lines and a button, then comes the WOT switch and bottle warmer.. yada yada yada.

Nosg35. Where do you have your purge? Where do you have your switches?

I am not in the wrong for saying that. If he will eventually do it. Then by all means, prove me wrong. But I call bs for now. And if he does do a supercharger you are going to have an annoying whistle on a 35k car. Don't get me wrong, I love supercharged cars.. Just not for the G. And what will he do for an intercooler? There is some space behind the front bumper and the engine radiator but... i donno. It just seems like pipe dreams. I'd rather wait until a full out kit comes out for our cars that makes no sacrafices such as cutting the hood or removing A/C. Once someone puts some time and research into our cars (Greddy) and puts out a kit. I'll buy it. Power is great, but when drivability is sacraficed.. thats where I draw a line.

2003 Mustang Cobra BPU++

Old 08-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How are you going to call out nosg35 for saying what he says he will install and then claim that you "will" be putting NOS on your ride? That's the same sh*t you were calling him out for...Just to make a point about how ridiculous it is to call someone out on the internet, I'm saying that your claims bullsh*t...And before you start claiming hack job, study the industry...If you know where to look you'll learn that Japan is blowing up with G35 parts, you just have to know who to go to in order to have it shipped here...

Old 08-09-2003, 07:32 PM

Well when someone says they are doing under drive pulleys on a supercharged car I start to question their credibility. Why dont you just sit back and wait for him to prove me wrong?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on him. NOS is a much smaller deal than a friggin supercharger kit.

2003 Mustang Cobra BPU++

Old 08-09-2003, 08:00 PM

Blades there is no doubt in my mind that your cobra is faster then my g. I never claim I could beat your cobra. The thread was who has the fastest sedan. And as far as my future plan for a s/c, pulleys,headers,ect. I basically will install whatever that will be available for the g35 sedan that will put out the most horsepower and best compatible with the NOS. Whether it be a twinturbo or s/c, I don't know. That depends on the the manufacturer if they will produce a t/t or s/c for our sedan. Of course i'm not going to install pulleys with a s/c, all I was implying whatever that is available to make the g faster I will get. If I wanted to beat your cobra I would have gotten a Z06 with nitrous instead. LOL! But I shouldn't say that since you will claim it's BS, just like you plan for NOS is BS until you can prove me wrong. Look at my pic, www.msnusers.com/nosg35 why would I want a cobra when I could a four seater with 20s and dvd/nav. LOL! I'm in Cali by the way. Whenever you're ready to race your SEDAN against mine let me know. Other then that I will give you credit your cobra will dust my g. No doubt.

Old 08-09-2003, 08:07 PM

Oh! I forgot one other thing you call me a BS for my future plan, since I don't have it installed. Maybe I should call you the same"once...Greddy puts out a kit. I"ll buy it." Sound like BS to me. You're attacking me on my plans for future mod, when you're doing the same thing. LOL! Interesting!

Old 08-09-2003, 10:45 PM

Heh. Funny thing. I raced a Z06 with nitrous and beat it.. 4 mods ago.. 150 shot and DRs. I doubt I'll ever race you because ur on the opposite side of the country, but when I do get the nitrous. I'll post pics. Good luck with whatever you do. When you get whatever your talking about.. Post pics and shut me up..

2003 Mustang Cobra BPU++

Old 08-12-2003, 03:36 PM

plz stop bickering on and on and on....gez.......i hate mustangs....besdies the old school 1s.....i have no respect for rustangs....so plz stop talking about it on an IMPORT FOURM, THIS IS NOT NO RUSTANG BOARD!!!...moderators do your job..plz?

Old 08-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Unimaginative, Indecisive User

funny how this forum started off as informative, then turned into wrestlemania. nosg35, props for your car/mod information, even if mustang can beat it. anyway, who cares. it's just the nomination for the fastest sedan in the g35 sedan general forum of www.g35driver.com.

love, peace, and windshield grease streaks...

<font color=purple>.g35girl.</font color=purple>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JW who has the fastest sedan?