G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

You guys are gonna KILL ME!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 04:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: You guys are gonna KILL ME!

If you like it, don't worry about what others think...

that said.... Even tho it has a fast engine, it still looks cheap, where as the G35 looks expensive and is quick... 0-60 in 5.8 and 14.2 in 1/4 (6MT)... According to the magazines the Neon is only a tad quicker and in the real world it would depend on drivers more then anything...

Plus the G35 is alot roomier then the small rough riding Neon...

If speed was everything i'd have a street bike...

Ivory Pearl - 6MT - Sedan

Old 07-14-2003, 10:08 AM

"Domestics Suck YO" -
Everyone this is the quote of the year... hands down... Domestics suck so much? So your saying you would abslutly hate to get your hands on a Viper, A cobra or a C5?..... my ***! to say domestics suck is anignorant statement. I could just have easily said that you suck. American cars are excellent, there are some crappy cars that are american and there are many crappy foreign cars...

Old 07-14-2003, 12:10 PM

Dabearz454 > For some reason it seems like your last reply was directed toward me and that you thought I was saying those three cars listed, suck? That's not the case dude, I was saying that I WOULD like to have those three cars. Maybe I'm reading your post wrong? Or maybe you are not directing those comments toward me...i hope. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It's still a G thang!!

Old 07-14-2003, 12:31 PM

Naa man misunderstanding i was being sarcastic... I dont know how to explain it... but it was meant like i completly agree with u... im sorry i guess i didnt re-read it to make sure it sounded ok... sorry rumble sometimes its difficult to show the rite intention when writing.. i will revise bro my bad

Old 07-14-2003, 03:44 PM

Dabearz454 > We cool man, we cool. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

MrElussive > Harsh words man. djrezin is one well respected guy on this forum to actually put his car into shows and what not. He knows what he got himself into, by making the purchase on his new ride, but that is his choice. I agree with you on the SRT-4 and how it's not comparable to say a G35, but if I had the chance, I'd trade the G35 for an STi anyday. I'm young (23) and there is plenty of time later for me to sit my butt in another luxury-sports car in the future. After going through a bad accident like that, I would definitely stick to something a lil more safe because it is the G35 that saved his life.

It's still a G thang!!

Old 07-14-2003, 04:07 PM

Elussive, take some things into consideration. Certain people are looking for certain things. At the point in that gentlemans life a car thats cool to beat around in may be more apealing than a luxury sedan. Dont knock other peoples interests and just for ur information he was a [censored] pimp. Are u [censored] blind did you not see the bangin *** chick who was infront of his car??? check that out before calling him out on some bullshit claim like you actually know the guy. Also your saying something about an 8 year olds allowence? wtf 8 year old that you know has over 20g in his checking account are u on drugs..The kid is mad lucky to even be alive he probably doesnt give a rats hiney wat u think about his ride, i dont know if you have ever gotten into an accident before i crashed my g as well, its not fun its scary as hell, think b4 u speak.... "sorry i just HAVE to express myself"

Old 07-14-2003, 08:22 PM

I don't know why you guys are so upset..the less G35's on the road, the better off for all of us. The more exclusive and "rare" my car is, the happier I am!

Ivory Pearl/Premium/Xenon/

Old 07-15-2003, 01:41 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

As a hard core G35 guy, I now drive a Dodge SRT-4. I'm still planning on getting another G, but for the meantime, this is me.<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Please read his first post over again carefully. You guys are making this out into too big a deal. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It's still a G thang!!

Old 07-15-2003, 03:35 AM

"Did your car even come with a stereo system? Or am I just confused with the other guy on this forum who sold his G35 for a WRX Sti....?"

OUUUCHHHH! !!!! Can't stop laughing [img]/w3timages/icons/blush.gif[/img]

stomach hurting now.. need sleep...LOL....

Lucky he wasn't in a Neon at the time he crashed his car or that would of probably killed him [img]/w3timages/icons/blush.gif[/img]

I would think you'd might get an Escalade, Navigator, big Caddy or a real dodge.. not a neon.. Those car's are plastic and if you screw up once at a high speed you're gone... Sad but true..

Hope you get your G soon !!!

G35 Mafia Member # 01

Old 07-15-2003, 03:38 AM

"I don't know why you guys are so upset..the less G35's on the road, the better off for all of us. The more exclusive and "rare" my car is, the happier I am!"

AMEN AND THAT'S HOW WE ALL LIKE IT I SEE !!!

G35 Mafia Member # 01

Old 07-15-2003, 04:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rumble: Looks to me like he was replying to infinitig20 -- that's the quote he used. I know many times I don't bother to reply to the exact message I'm talking about, but rather reply to one of the bottom messages in the thread out of laziness.

MrElussive: Taken out of context, I can see where you'd get that impression. If you look at some of DJ's previous posts, though, you'll see he had a pretty nice modified G35 that won show-car awards, until it was cut in half by a semi. Maybe he just wanted a change. The SRT4 isn't a bad deal, and the WRX STi is definately a better performer than a G35 -- just not as nice a car in the overall package.

And my 9 year old child's weekly allowance couldn't afford a tank of gas, though I'm sure he could purchase a very nice sports car from Hot Wheels. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 07-16-2003, 05:31 PM
Unimaginative, Indecisive User

personally i prefer a G over a neon anyday. i don't think it matters what he drives as long as he remembers to open the car door for that blond girl. =) and hey, at least he's driving a new car instead of investing in a schwinn or a pair of nikes.

Old 07-23-2003, 11:56 PM

Well, I guess it's my turn to throw my $.02 in.

First off, I'd like to that Rumble and ryoken for standing up for me. These are 2 guys that know what my car (the G) was all about. Heavily modded at time of destruction, I never entered a car show that I didn't win (except for that one 3rd place). I still think that it was one of the fastest G35's on the road at the time of it's demise (13.40's at 112MPH). And I won many sound competitions with it as well (quality, not quantity).

Now, I'd like to get on the little [censored] p#$%ks who want to give ME a bad name because I bought a "Neon." If you would have actually read the post, you may have come across a little thing that said "I TRIED TO BUY A NEW G! THERE WERE NONE AVAILABLE!". But, for the idiots who don't know how to read everything, it's true. And the reason I'm posting here today is because I ordered another G35 sedan TODAY! YES, I drive a NEON, and YES, I also drive a G35! The Neon is a [censored] TOY! It's something that I can beat the hell out of and not feel bad when something scratches the paint. It's a beater. If you don't like it, b@%w me.

I can't wait to take delivery of my new G. I miss my car so much that I just want to die. I'm doing great from the accident. I still haven't got and will never get any pictures of the car. My family won't allow me to see exactly how bad the accident was for fear that it will throw me into a deeper depression. I still go to physical therapy 3 days a week and I will make a full recovery, except for my collar bone that was just cut on. The pic above is what I'm looking like right about now.

So, in conclusion, [censored] you if you think my neon sucks. And thank you if you understand. See ya soon in the new G. ETD is August 14th!

03½ Sedan/Nav/Prem/Wood (Wrecked)
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by merlin on 07/25/03 02:44 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

77815-closeup.jpg

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: You guys are gonna KILL ME!