G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

G35x Vs 04 Mustang

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 06:22 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken_G35
American cars don't hold their value? Guess that why I could sell my 99 Camaro SS for more than I paid 5 years ago. hmmmmm

LMFAO

Old 10-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Banned
most cars you listed are sports cars.exotics, or higher value cars.
the G is 4 doors and is wayy under estimated. the G can hold its own on the drag way and in the saloms of auto cross. not too many cars can be a daily driver and still attend these activities on weekend with the same car.
i have seen the sedan out perform vipers,vettes and m3's on the track with only a gear mod.

Old 10-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by killerlexus
most cars you listed are sports cars.exotics, or higher value cars.
the G is 4 doors and is wayy under estimated. the G can hold its own on the drag way and in the saloms of auto cross. not too many cars can be a daily driver and still attend these activities on weekend with the same car.
i have seen the sedan out perform vipers,vettes and m3's on the track with only a gear mod.

It's not the car, it's the driver. I can assure you, having had numerous c5 corvettes among other's, and trying to compare them to my g35..... aint no comparision.

Oh yeah, I can drive. Be real guys, put the same driver in any of the cars above and the G is a loser.

Old 10-29-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by 2c5s
LMFAO
Why you laughing?

Old 10-30-2005, 12:15 AM
Premier Member

Why you laughing?
This guy was banned for causing problems and now he is back again. LOL, guess he will never learn.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:20 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by G35_TX
This guy was banned for causing problems and now he is back again. LOL, guess he will never learn.

I was banned... really????? That's news to me. Problems... really? Do have a clue what reality is?

Old 10-30-2005, 06:54 PM
So, why were you laughing at my comment?

Old 10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Banned
So, why were you laughing at my comment?

Unless you bought the car under very strange circumstances, it aint happening. If you paid what the car was worth when you bought it, I doubt your making money on it now. On avg. they are selling in the mid teens, 15k, well below what they went for 5 or 6 years ago. Thinking your car is worth x and getting x are two different things.

Last edited by 2c5s; 10-30-2005 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:52 PM
Banned
you cant compare a vette to a G35 sedan. compare the vette to the skyline GTR and you got the G on top again.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:51 AM
It works on my machine
Seriously, I drove a Viper on the track and there ain't no way in hell my G will touch that...

Old 10-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Banned
thats what you think! dont sleep on the G.
350z and G's have been terrorizing vettes at local autocross's. there are a few fast vettes but there are alot of fast z's.

Old 11-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Banned
thats what you think! dont sleep on the G.
350z and G's have been terrorizing vettes at local autocross's. there are a few fast vettes but there are alot of fast z's.

You seem to be missing the point...... Car for car, the G is a loser.

Old 11-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Banned
there are a few G owners on this forum alone that have beaten vettes on the road course and have it on film for your *** to see for your self.do a search.
going straight fast dont win road races. go compare the vette to a skyline (its a G) thats more of a comparison. actually not, skyline is in a whole different league. check the 350z forums, more vette killers over there......

Old 11-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
there are a few G owners on this forum alone that have beaten vettes on the road course and have it on film for your *** to see for your self.do a search.
going straight fast dont win road races. go compare the vette to a skyline (its a G) thats more of a comparison. actually not, skyline is in a whole different league. check the 350z forums, more vette killers over there......
Fewer and fewer of your posts make sense. Sure, dump enough money into something, and it'll beat a few vettes and vipers and the like.

Could you please point me to videos where g's beat vettes? And on road coarses, are you talking about real track times or autocrosses?

If you're talking about autocrosses, then the only way a vette is gonna have higher times than a g is if the driver's just that bad, or if he's running really crappy rubber. The vette is lower, handles better, has wider rubber, and has gobs more torque for coming out of the corners. Not to mention it's quite a bit lighter. Hell, the only reason miata's are such autocrossing beasts are because it's a helluva lot easier to toss a 2200lb car into a corner than a 3000lb+ car(or 3500 in our case).

Now, if you're talking about actual tracks, then again, you're either crazy, or deliberately ignoring certain facts. I've seen ChicagoX's videos, and a few others. He's a helluva driver. He uses the entire track. You don't see him hitting an apex early, or late. The fact that he is so competitive in his events is more of a function of the driver than it is the car he's running. You put two equally talented and experienced drivers in a g and a vette, on a real road coarse, and the g's just gonna lose.

Now, if you're referring to a bunch of z owners beating vettes, they're not doing stock.

You know, I've just realized, you're either crazy, or just really gullible.

Old 11-06-2005, 01:15 AM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh, and where do you get this "skyline is a g" thing? Yes, in japan the g sedan is the skyline sedan. But it's the sedan man, not the friggin gtr. By your reasoning, my buddy's SRT4 is a viper.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35x Vs 04 Mustang