G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Warranty on trannies?? Sluggish accel??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warranty on trannies?? Sluggish accel??

Hello i have a 2003 g35 sedan with almost 70,000 miles on it. Lately i have been noticing that the trannnies slips at times not hard but it feels like it slips. And sometimes from reverse to drive without hitting the gasw it jerks into drive. Maybe its me this is my first nissan/infiniti and im wondering if this is how they shift.

Also when i first bought my car it felt prety peppy but lately i feel like all it does is waste gas. It has like no push when i hit the gas the ohther day an 06 accord coupe v6 pulled up next to me around 40 mph and we both stepped on it and the accord pulled half a car on me and was up ther till around 85 when we both braked. Im just a lil sad that it may be something wrong with my car. I bought it with 55,000 miles and i dont know of any services for them You think doing a 60,000 service would do anything to fix this?? thanks alot.

Old 02-05-2006, 03:21 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by SkyLeoG35
Hello i have a 2003 g35 sedan with almost 70,000 miles on it. Lately i have been noticing that the trannnies slips at times not hard but it feels like it slips. And sometimes from reverse to drive without hitting the gasw it jerks into drive. Maybe its me this is my first nissan/infiniti and im wondering if this is how they shift.

Also when i first bought my car it felt prety peppy but lately i feel like all it does is waste gas. It has like no push when i hit the gas the ohther day an 06 accord coupe v6 pulled up next to me around 40 mph and we both stepped on it and the accord pulled half a car on me and was up ther till around 85 when we both braked. Im just a lil sad that it may be something wrong with my car. I bought it with 55,000 miles and i dont know of any services for them You think doing a 60,000 service would do anything to fix this?? thanks alot.
A full tranny flush and refill would be a good investment and you are overdue if it hasn't been done already.
Have it done first then go from there.

If you've been grannying the g lately, that could explain the sluggishness. Do an ECU reset to see if you regain that lost zip.
Check our DIY/FAQ forum for details.-- HERE

C.

Old 02-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SkyLeoG35

The G35 comes with a 6 year 70,000 mile powertrain warranty. Get the dealer to look at it before 70k so it will be covered by warranty if work is necessary.l