Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
very interested depending on price and sound

Old 04-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

We aren't going to hit the dyno till Thursday morning . We just had a long weekend here in Canada and I have some work to catch up on. I going to be posting a video with audio of how the exhaust system sounds. That will be up on Wednesday.

This long weekend I was able to do ample amounts of driving and i'm very happy with the sound of the exhaust system. First thing in the morning when you start the car, you get a nice rumble from the exhaust. Once the car gets warm, then that sound go to mild. Once you hit the the accelarator you here the exhaust note. Sounds very deep. At highway speeds you hear a very mild exhaust note, but when you punch the gas, the exhaust system really wakes up!!!

Thanks for you guys paitence and I will keep you updated over the new few days...Have a great week

Sincerely,

Donovan Griffith
Marketing/PR Coordinator
Vibrant Performance
310 Courtneypark Drive East
Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5
T:905-564-2808, x277 F:905-564-8653
dongriffith@vibrantpower.com

Old 04-17-2006, 04:09 PM
IQ9
Thanks again for not flaking on us!!

Old 04-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jdm4eva
Hey guys,

We aren't going to hit the dyno till Thursday morning . We just had a long weekend here in Canada and I have some work to catch up on. I going to be posting a video with audio of how the exhaust system sounds. That will be up on Wednesday.

This long weekend I was able to do ample amounts of driving and i'm very happy with the sound of the exhaust system. First thing in the morning when you start the car, you get a nice rumble from the exhaust. Once the car gets warm, then that sound go to mild. Once you hit the the accelarator you here the exhaust note. Sounds very deep. At highway speeds you hear a very mild exhaust note, but when you punch the gas, the exhaust system really wakes up!!!

Thanks for you guys paitence and I will keep you updated over the new few days...Have a great week

Sincerely,

Donovan Griffith
Marketing/PR Coordinator
Vibrant Performance
Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5
Donovan, any chance we can have a coffee meet this week? I'd love to hear it in person.

Old 04-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Chico
Donovan, any chance we can have a coffee meet this week? I'd love to hear it in person.
Hey Chico, how is Wednesday for you dude? We can meet up in the evening and chat a bit........Talk to you soon dude........

Donavan Griffith
Vibrant Performance

Old 04-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
can I drop by !?

damn, I really would love to see sth new for the Sedan
mod bugs are so itchy..

Old 04-17-2006, 08:58 PM
At highway speeds you hear a very mild exhaust note, but when you punch the gas, the exhaust system really wakes up!!!
Is this another way of saying "drone"? The exhaust drone at highway speed is the biggest turn off. How does ot compare to stock?

Old 04-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey Chico, how is Wednesday for you dude? We can meet up in the evening and chat a bit........Talk to you soon dude........

Donavan Griffith
Vibrant Performance
Donavan, I am interested in seeing and listening to it. Can I come too?

Maybe Hwy 7/Yonge - Silvercity Theather?

Old 04-17-2006, 09:08 PM
I think they are more on the Missisauga side, but well; it doesn't really matter for me to travel a bit (provided that it is out of rush hour lol)

Old 04-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by kegels
Is this another way of saying "drone"? The exhaust drone at highway speed is the biggest turn off. How does ot compare to stock?
I guess the sedan owners are very afraid droning =) I am okay of it..but i tend to get bored with stuff easily ..damn.. I finally understand why ppl change their rims every year or two !...

Old 04-17-2006, 09:11 PM

Donavan Griffith
Vibrant Performance

Wednesday night is good for me. How about 8pm at the Tim Horton's by Square One on City Centre Dr? Maybe the other guys wanna come also.

Old 04-17-2006, 09:54 PM
looks pretty nice.. are the edges on the tips rolled IN or OUT? they look kinda bulgy.. but it is def an OEM look.. i like it; i'd get it =) cant wait to see official prices and maybe even dyno?..

Old 04-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by godmans
can I drop by !?

damn, I really would love to see sth new for the Sedan
mod bugs are so itchy..
Hey, for sure you can come by to see the system... Shoot me an email @ work and we can arrange to all meet up together..

Donavan Griffith
Marketing/PR Coordinator
Vibrant Performance
Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5

Old 04-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by kegels
Yeah I would admit that there is a little bit of droning. But with most cat-back exhaust system you will get that. That's why it's a prototype cause we are trying to figure out the best way to build this system

razo168 - looks pretty nice.. are the edges on the tips rolled IN or OUT? they look kinda bulgy.. but it is def an OEM look.. i like it; i'd get it =) cant wait to see official prices and maybe even dyno?..

The tips are rolled in. Actually they don't look bulgy in person. I will try and take some better pictures this week. Yeah I like the OEM style look also....Dyno this week and I will post the numbers (good or bad)!

Oggie - Donavan, I am interested in seeing and listening to it. Can I come too?

Hey dude me and Chico are meeting up on Wednesday Square One shopping mall @ 8:00pm, your welcome to come out. If not I can probably meet up with you this weekend! Let me know what works for you.

Chico - Wednesday night is good for me. How about 8pm at the Tim Horton's by Square One on City Centre Dr? Maybe the other guys wanna come also.

Wednesday night @ 8pm works for me dude. Here is my cell number 416-871-0283. See you then!

Donavan Griffith
Marketing/PR Coordinator
Vibrant Performance
Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5

Old 04-18-2006, 09:36 AM
Yeah I would admit that there is a little bit of droning. But with most cat-back exhaust system you will get that. That's why it's a prototype cause we are trying to figure out the best way to build this system

razo168 - looks pretty nice.. are the edges on the tips rolled IN or OUT? they look kinda bulgy.. but it is def an OEM look.. i like it; i'd get it =) cant wait to see official prices and maybe even dyno?..

The tips are rolled in. Actually they don't look bulgy in person. I will try and take some better pictures this week. Yeah I like the OEM style look also....Dyno this week and I will post the numbers (good or bad)!

Oggie - Donavan, I am interested in seeing and listening to it. Can I come too?

Hey dude me and Chico are meeting up on Wednesday Square One shopping mall @ 8:00pm, your welcome to come out. If not I can probably meet up with you this weekend! Let me know what works for you.

Chico - Wednesday night is good for me. How about 8pm at the Tim Horton's by Square One on City Centre Dr? Maybe the other guys wanna come also.

Wednesday night @ 8pm works for me dude. Here is my cell number 416-871-0283. See you then!

Donavan Griffith
Marketing/PR Coordinator
Vibrant Performance
Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5
Cool...I'll be there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Vibrant Prototype exhaust system (pics)