G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Wheel/Spring update / slight venting...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheel/Spring update / slight venting...

OK, so my MRR GT-1s came in Saturday, and they are going back out in the mail tomorrow due to the wrong size tires... they looked horrible. For whatever reason the people at the wheel place put 265/30/19s on the rears??? When I lowered the car from the jack, it looked terrible, so they came right back off. I called the people I bought them from and they have been VERY good about getting it taken care of, they faxed me the prepaid return labels today. So, they are sitting in my living room boxed up ready to be set out on the porch in the morning (luckily its covered since there is a bunch of ice and snow falling). I am still waiting to hear when I should expect my H&R springs from the same dealer... I am hoping to have it all in by the end of next week....

NOW- I dont know when I will be able to have it all installed since I found out yesterday that I am having my 2nd knee surgery in about 6 weeks (5th overall) next Tuesday. So, as soon as I get everything in the freakin mail and I can walk, I will get it all together! It sucks being so excited and having to wait. I dont know how some of you are waiting months for you cars, I admire you...

Old 02-13-2007, 11:51 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by hokiesean24
OK, so my MRR GT-1s came in Saturday, and they are going back out in the mail tomorrow due to the wrong size tires... they looked horrible. For whatever reason the people at the wheel place put 265/30/19s on the rears??? When I lowered the car from the jack, it looked terrible, so they came right back off. I called the people I bought them from and they have been VERY good about getting it taken care of, they faxed me the prepaid return labels today. So, they are sitting in my living room boxed up ready to be set out on the porch in the morning (luckily its covered since there is a bunch of ice and snow falling). I am still waiting to hear when I should expect my H&R springs from the same dealer... I am hoping to have it all in by the end of next week....

NOW- I dont know when I will be able to have it all installed since I found out yesterday that I am having my 2nd knee surgery in about 6 weeks (5th overall) next Tuesday. So, as soon as I get everything in the freakin mail and I can walk, I will get it all together! It sucks being so excited and having to wait. I dont know how some of you are waiting months for you cars, I admire you...
Aww ... you don't need a knee to put on wheels and tires!

Take it easy bud ... we can wait for your pics.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha yeah... FedEx called this morning to let me know there was no use in putting the packages out since we got blasted with snow and ice. They are expecting to be up and operating tomorrow, so hopefully they will go back out tomorrow.

The car is just hanging out in the garage for a while....driving the beater Jeep in the nasty stuff.

As for the knee, it needs to heal quick, my bike will be itching to get out in another month or so!

*thats obviously the old G in the pic.