G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Just spoke to my dealer - got a few Q's!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 02:34 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just spoke to my dealer - got a few Q's!

Well
the time is coming. I am really going to miss the hell outta my Gloria! (my 04 coupe)
but, I am really thinking of moving to the sedan. My dealer called me and I am pretty much only looking into the X since its really my only car and it wouldnt be a bad thing to have with some of the winters we've had lately. (plus the coupe was miserable in the snow)

The deal was sorta like this - but he just threw some numbers out there for now since I am going to sit and work some stuff out with him end of the week...

He said with 2,500 down my payments would be 420ish a month on a 39 month lease for a 2007 G35X w/ Premium Package (and im gonna make him throw in XM or SIRIUS)

Does this sound like a decent price? Also I'm probably not going to put the 2500 down anyway and instead push the payments a little higher - but I guess we can ballpark it from here.

Let me know what you guys think...
Also - let me know if any of you have the X with Premium and Nav and what the payments are like
Or if anyone knows what the difference would be if i added nav - i just wanna have a semi-heads up before i go sit there this weekend

My last request - since I am not sure what color to get...

I am torn between Liquid Platinum and Ivory Pearl
If i get IP I'm going to definitely get the Stone/Aluminum interior. (although I know its offered in LP also - but if I do LP im definitely going graphite interior)
That being said, does anyone have a nice picture of a stone/aluminum interior??

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Hi,

I went with the Sport model, the S, with the premium package. I know you are looking at the X, which changes the price. I am on a 39 month lease as well.

Be very careful about what 420ish means. That does not include Tax, so you will be about 450-460 with the tax. Plus, the dealer wants you in the door, so expect that number to be a bit higher in the end. Plus, if you do not put the larger amount of money down, you have less to work with for your monthly payments.

I was in my dealer for 8 hours in Jan. making a deal. I got my lease for 39 months, 5,000 dollars down, and I pay $450 a month, which includes tax and 15,000 miles per year!

I went with the Liquid Plantinum. By far, it is the best color in my opinion. I looks great in the sunlight and fantastic at night, especially in a well lit parking lot. My interior is the dark color, they call it charcoal or something. I attached a photo to show you how it looks, but I am sorry that I do not have an interior shot.

So far, I absolutely love this car. Each day I look at it, I still cant believe I got a good deal on a brand new car, and I cannot get over how it looks in my parking spot. The color, body style and uniquiness is unmatched. And when you drive it, it is just awesome. It can be as easy to drive as you want it, and it has all the power in the world you can need.

Hope that helps!
Enjoy

Originally Posted by DJNOOCH
Well
the time is coming. I am really going to miss the hell outta my Gloria! (my 04 coupe)
but, I am really thinking of moving to the sedan. My dealer called me and I am pretty much only looking into the X since its really my only car and it wouldnt be a bad thing to have with some of the winters we've had lately. (plus the coupe was miserable in the snow)

The deal was sorta like this - but he just threw some numbers out there for now since I am going to sit and work some stuff out with him end of the week...

He said with 2,500 down my payments would be 420ish a month on a 39 month lease for a 2007 G35X w/ Premium Package (and im gonna make him throw in XM or SIRIUS)

Does this sound like a decent price? Also I'm probably not going to put the 2500 down anyway and instead push the payments a little higher - but I guess we can ballpark it from here.

Let me know what you guys think...
Also - let me know if any of you have the X with Premium and Nav and what the payments are like
Or if anyone knows what the difference would be if i added nav - i just wanna have a semi-heads up before i go sit there this weekend

My last request - since I am not sure what color to get...

I am torn between Liquid Platinum and Ivory Pearl
If i get IP I'm going to definitely get the Stone/Aluminum interior. (although I know its offered in LP also - but if I do LP im definitely going graphite interior)
That being said, does anyone have a nice picture of a stone/aluminum interior??

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Attached Thumbnails Just spoke to my dealer - got a few Q's!-g3502.jpg   Just spoke to my dealer - got a few Q's!-g3507.jpg  
Old 04-10-2007, 06:49 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
hersch!
thanks for the response and the pics

as for my dealer - i just 420ish but i think the exact number he said was 423 and that had the taxes rolled in.
Basically he left off saying he would put in an order for me with those numbers - and plus i pretty much know the guy really well so i dont foresee the price changing much (aside from possibly adding more accessories/options)

LP is so damn nice too - i have brilliant silver now - im so unsure if i wanna go with another silver or switch it up just for the hell of it

thanks again!

Old 04-10-2007, 07:08 PM
I've got LP and Stone int.
The stone looks like wheat and sometimes gray...
I like it. I have Wheat on our LP M45, but not an option for the G.
Let us know how you make out!

Old 04-10-2007, 09:31 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by G-Whizzer
I've got LP and Stone int.
The stone looks like wheat and sometimes gray...
I like it. I have Wheat on our LP M45, but not an option for the G.
Let us know how you make out!
damnnn
i knew i loved that two-tone look! totally awesome - thanks for the pic!
I am really unsure with the exterior but i think no questions asked im going stone interior!
thanks again!!

Old 04-10-2007, 09:44 PM
You put 5K down on a lease??
What you do with your money is none of my business, but generally speaking, that is a big mistake. All it does is hide the true costs from youself.

Meaning that you actually need to divide 5K by 39 ($128) and add that to your monthly fee.

So instead of $450 a month, you really are paying $578.

More importantly, if the car should be totaled, you will never see a dime of your 5K back.

Not a flame, but you may want to read up on leasing when your current term expires.
Originally Posted by herschelg123
Hi,

I went with the Sport model, the S, with the premium package. I know you are looking at the X, which changes the price. I am on a 39 month lease as well.

Be very careful about what 420ish means. That does not include Tax, so you will be about 450-460 with the tax. Plus, the dealer wants you in the door, so expect that number to be a bit higher in the end. Plus, if you do not put the larger amount of money down, you have less to work with for your monthly payments.

I was in my dealer for 8 hours in Jan. making a deal. I got my lease for 39 months, 5,000 dollars down, and I pay $450 a month, which includes tax and 15,000 miles per year!

I went with the Liquid Plantinum. By far, it is the best color in my opinion. I looks great in the sunlight and fantastic at night, especially in a well lit parking lot. My interior is the dark color, they call it charcoal or something. I attached a photo to show you how it looks, but I am sorry that I do not have an interior shot.

So far, I absolutely love this car. Each day I look at it, I still cant believe I got a good deal on a brand new car, and I cannot get over how it looks in my parking spot. The color, body style and uniquiness is unmatched. And when you drive it, it is just awesome. It can be as easy to drive as you want it, and it has all the power in the world you can need.

Hope that helps!
Enjoy

Old 04-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Bad Toro
So nooch, no more coupe?

Let me tell you though one thing: forget about the X and get the sport. with the price difference you can get a set of winter tires. It's true, we live where it snows, but the winters around here aren't THAT bad. It snows a few times a year, but nothing a set of winters on a plowed road can't handle

At any rate, good luck with whatever you choose, you can't go wrong either model

Trending Topics

Old 04-10-2007, 09:49 PM
P.S. for anyone who cares, my lease details were as follows:

Term: 24 months
Miles: 12,000

MSRP: $40,190
Cap Cost: $36,968

Residual: 70%
Money Factor: .00164

Acquisition Fee: $595
Doc Fee: $59

My money factor/residual was the best being offered by Infiniti at the time(verified at edmunds & roadfly.com)

Last edited by GumboChief; 04-10-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:15 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by SPEEED
So nooch, no more coupe?

Let me tell you though one thing: forget about the X and get the sport. with the price difference you can get a set of winter tires. It's true, we live where it snows, but the winters around here aren't THAT bad. It snows a few times a year, but nothing a set of winters on a plowed road can't handle

At any rate, good luck with whatever you choose, you can't go wrong either model
no more coupe is right
but seriously reading all your posts about how much you love the sedan its making the transition easier.

I am torn between IP and LP - and definitely thinkin' about the sport - but im just thinking ahead to when law school ends...because this lease will run past my graduation and im trying to think about dollars and cents since i'll have a lovely hefty loan to worry about also after graduation so i dunno yet

I assume you leased right?- mind giving a break down of what your lease looks like?
You can PM if you'd rather

thanks!!

Old 04-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Latest offer I had on the table, which I have yet to jump on was this:

39 months
12K a year
IP with Stone, premium and wheel pkg with XM
$499/mo, $499 down, out the door, all taxes included...

Seemed pretty reasonable to me.

I think your deal for an X sounds about right, or really pretty sweet! Go for it. Just get them to give you the deal in writing before you head in to "finalize the deal"

Good luck! You can't go wrong, as hard as it is to pick color combos!