G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 11:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JWangSDC
Where in NJ are you? I'm in NY there are only 2 dealers near me, one is in CT. I'm thinking of going to NJ to get a good deal
Lynnes Infiniti
Salerno*duane Infiniti of Denville
Ramsey Infiniti
Douglas Infiniti
Park Ave Infiniti
Infiniti of Manhattan
Ray Catena Infiniti of Bridgewater
Ray Catena Infiniti
Pepe Infiniti
Kings Infiniti

All of the above Infiniti dealerships are within 30 miles from me.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:33 PM
N50
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by S L I C K
Lynnes Infiniti
Salerno*duane Infiniti of Denville
Ramsey Infiniti
Douglas Infiniti
Park Ave Infiniti
Infiniti of Manhattan
Ray Catena Infiniti of Bridgewater
Ray Catena Infiniti
Pepe Infiniti
Kings Infiniti

All of the above Infiniti dealerships are within 30 miles from me.

It must be nice to have choice, lol. Let's see I have one dealer 50 miles north. One dealer 140 miles east and one 100+ miles south. The wonders of living in West Michigan . Man, I wish I was back in MD. I'm hoping Infiniti broadens their dealer network at some point.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by N50
It must be nice to have choice, lol. Let's see I have one dealer 50 miles north. One dealer 140 miles east and one 100+ miles south. The wonders of living in West Michigan . Man, I wish I was back in MD. I'm hoping Infiniti broadens their dealer network at some point.
There are 16 Infiniti dealerships within 50 miles from me and 24 within 100 miles from me. Sorry man, I just thought I'd do a little comparison. Gotta' love NJ.

Old 10-16-2006, 02:07 AM
Where in NJ are you? I'm in NY there are only 2 dealers near me, one is in CT. I'm thinking of going to NJ to get a good deal
Where in NY are you, because there are a number of Infiniti dealers near me:

Millenium Infiniti (Manhasset, NY)
Atlantic Infiniti (Lynbrook, NY)
Infiniti of Massapequa
Infiniti of Manhattan
Kings Infiniti (Brooklyn, NY)
Park Ave. Infiniti (Englewood, NJ)
Infiniti of Greenwich (Greenwich, CT)

And those are all within 25 miles of me. I'm sure I missed some...

Old 10-16-2006, 06:14 AM
So far, I've recieved a quote of $750 off MSRP. But I've only talked to 1 dealership about pricing. There are 11 Infiniti dealerships with 100 miles from me (SF bay area) so I'm sure I can get a better deal than that.

To all those in the SF bay area......what kind of quotes are you getting?

Old 10-16-2006, 07:24 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by DaCurryman

Infiniti of Massapequa
Infiniti of Manhattan

Yeah, you missed one of the best dealers in the area:

Devan Infiniti of Fairfield (Fairfield CT).

Stay away from Greenwich. They have a nasty attitude. I think they got themselves confused with the Ferrari dealership next door...

Old 10-16-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by DaCurryman

Infiniti of Massapequa
Infiniti of Manhattan

Actually, all of these dealers are a legitimate distance from me. I dont' know what I was thinking but edmunds only listed Greenwich and Pepe Infiniti for me when I looked it up months ago.

What will be your method of attack? I generally prefer to go into the dealership and haggle the price, but with the distances i'm looking at fax attack looks to be the way to go. Sadly I have to wait before putting my down payment as other members on this forum have scared me into thinking the 07 G35 lease numbers will be too expensive upon initial release.

Old 10-16-2006, 08:50 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Actually, all of these dealers are a legitimate distance from me. I dont' know what I was thinking but edmunds only listed Greenwich and Pepe Infiniti for me when I looked it up months ago.

What will be your method of attack? I generally prefer to go into the dealership and haggle the price, but with the distances i'm looking at fax attack looks to be the way to go. Sadly I have to wait before putting my down payment as other members on this forum have scared me into thinking the 07 G35 lease numbers will be too expensive upon initial release.
Pepe are the WORST! Stay away from them!

Greenwich, are just plain a$$holes.

If I were you, I'd go to Devan in Fairfield. You won't be disappointed.

Old 10-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Speedoholic
Pepe are the WORST! Stay away from them!

Greenwich, are just plain a$$holes.

If I were you, I'd go to Devan in Fairfield. You won't be disappointed.

yes, this is the sense I was getting and exactly why I complained in my first post. (The only two dealers near me suck).

Does Devan have a PM? I think I may have PMed him before but didn't get a response.

Also, I'm leasing so any thoughts on getting routine maintenance done? I don't want to have to drive 30 miles each time I need service.

Last edited by JWangSDC; 10-16-2006 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:17 PM
I took a test drive over the weekend at Devan in Fairfield (what a blast!).
The salesman insisted they would not sell the car for a penny under MSRP for at least six months. He also said that they did not yet know all the color options (I said he should check online) and insisted that the rear view monitor was standard with the Premium package without buying Navigation (again, I suggested he look online). Overall, a decent & non-pushy experience. I was encouraged to drive as fast as I wanted on back roads & the highway.

I went to a total of five dealerships in the CT/Westchester area last fall when shopping for the 2006 G35.

Regarding Greenwich, I agree - absolute clowns. The three sales people my wife & I dealt with were pushy, arrogant and couldn't answer the simplest of questions. They also did not want to negotiate and ultimately offered the worst deal.

My experience with Pepe was OK. They offered the best price without any haggling. I'd be curious to know what kind of problems people have had with them as I will be pricing the 2007 there.

There's also George Harte Infiniti in West Haven & Harte in Hartford, but neither would match Pepe's price.

Old 10-16-2006, 01:00 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by RMarc
I took a test drive over the weekend at Devan in Fairfield (what a blast!).
The salesman insisted they would not sell the car for a penny under MSRP for at least six months. He also said that they did not yet know all the color options (I said he should check online) and insisted that the rear view monitor was standard with the Premium package without buying Navigation (again, I suggested he look online). Overall, a decent & non-pushy experience. I was encouraged to drive as fast as I wanted on back roads & the highway.

I went to a total of five dealerships in the CT/Westchester area last fall when shopping for the 2006 G35.

Regarding Greenwich, I agree - absolute clowns. The three sales people my wife & I dealt with were pushy, arrogant and couldn't answer the simplest of questions. They also did not want to negotiate and ultimately offered the worst deal. Don't know if you saw me. I was there with a 6MT coupe DG with SKYLINE badges on the trunk and aftermarket spoiler.

My experience with Pepe was OK. They offered the best price without any haggling. I'd be curious to know what kind of problems people have had with them as I will be pricing the 2007 there.

There's also George Harte Infiniti in West Haven & Harte in Hartford, but neither would match Pepe's price.
are you the guy who told me I'll need something to wipe my face off as I was walking out with my salesman over to the 07'?

Old 10-16-2006, 01:08 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Does Devan have a PM? I think I may have PMed him before but didn't get a response.
I don't have any online contacts for Devan. But if you want, I can forward you my salesman's name - great guy. He was the one who sold me the coupe back in 04. I have Greenwich right next door to me (I work in Greenwich), but refuse to go there for service. I'd rather drive 18 miles to Devan.

Plus, if you go with Devan, you'll get free oil changes, free pick up and delivery, free loaners, free washes, etc.

Also, I'm leasing so any thoughts on getting routine maintenance done? I don't want to have to drive 30 miles each time I need service.
30 miles once in 3 months isn't that bad. I had many issues with my G and not ONCE I got any hard time from Devan. What if I told you that I ruined my stock rims with some cleaning solution and Devan agreed to order me a brand new set of wheels? - all 4 18" wheels - free.

They are very good. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Also, since I'm a "regular" there now, my salesman said he'll take care of me and make sure I'll get "some sort of discount" on the 07'. Don't know how much, but I guess anything bellow MSRP (even $500) is something.

If I were you, I'd go with Devan. If you want cool guys to work a deal with, ask to speak with Brian Quinn, or Kevin (forgot his last name) - great guys.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:01 PM
I'll probabaly speak with their internet people first (especially dealers in NJ or CT) before I drive out there. I'll probably spend a weekend touring the dealers in LI & Queens/Brooklyn to see what they're willing to do in person. If NJ or CT does better than them, then they'll have to match or I'll make the trip since it's not that far.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Speedoholic
I don't have any online contacts for Devan. But if you want, I can forward you my salesman's name - great guy. He was the one who sold me the coupe back in 04. I have Greenwich right next door to me (I work in Greenwich), but refuse to go there for service. I'd rather drive 18 miles to Devan.

Plus, if you go with Devan, you'll get free oil changes, free pick up and delivery, free loaners, free washes, etc.

30 miles once in 3 months isn't that bad. I had many issues with my G and not ONCE I got any hard time from Devan. What if I told you that I ruined my stock rims with some cleaning solution and Devan agreed to order me a brand new set of wheels? - all 4 18" wheels - free.

They are very good. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Also, since I'm a "regular" there now, my salesman said he'll take care of me and make sure I'll get "some sort of discount" on the 07'. Don't know how much, but I guess anything bellow MSRP (even $500) is something.

If I were you, I'd go with Devan. If you want cool guys to work a deal with, ask to speak with Brian Quinn, or Kevin (forgot his last name) - great guys.
I think I'll be heading over there this weekend, especially since I can test drive one.

Old 10-16-2006, 04:12 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
I think I'll be heading over there this weekend, especially since I can test drive one.
Yes you can. Enjoy the ride. Ask to speak with Brian Quinn (tell him Daniel recommended him). He'll take care of you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread