G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Well It Over Heated Again!!!!1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2007 | 02:18 PM
Hmmm. I use Metro for service... and I'm tempted to let the general manager know about your post. Their service dept is one of the best in Los Angeles. And I've tried a lot of them over the years.
Not that you don't have the right to vent, but that the post itself served no purpose - and seemed more like a 'fake' post when you title it "over heated again".
This thread smells...

Old 05-05-2007 | 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by da mayor
i'm one of the top sales in the country for infiniti and I give my 0.02 on the forums with problems and also to the reps. feedback in general whether good or bad is always news. there's no such thing as a perfect vehicle out there. i hope everything works out well w/ the car.
i'm in sales myself. and i say: don't listen to salesmen!

Old 05-05-2007 | 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by JOKER
^don't lie
You called him names in your head
lol!

Old 05-05-2007 | 04:39 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by TPECT
I'm almost positive that after tech changed parts and refilled it there was air in the system. You gotta be realy carefull when you perform coolant flush, I overheated my bimmer in the past 2 times because of that procedure, thought bubbles were out but no boom temp went up. It has nothing to do with your car.
My 0.2 c
He's talking about leaking coolant and not overheating. Although he does mention overheating in the title.

Originally Posted by G-Whizzer
Hmmm. I use Metro for service... and I'm tempted to let the general manager know about your post. Their service dept is one of the best in Los Angeles. And I've tried a lot of them over the years.
Not that you don't have the right to vent, but that the post itself served no purpose - and seemed more like a 'fake' post when you title it "over heated again".
This thread smells...
No need to be a snitch man............That aint cool.
He did not do any damage with this post. PPL that red his post also red other post in this thread. They understand what's going on.

Originally Posted by da mayor
i'm one of the top sales in the country for infiniti and I give my 0.02 on the forums with problems and also to the reps. feedback in general whether good or bad is always news. there's no such thing as a perfect vehicle out there. i hope everything works out well w/ the car.
Your ideas and thoughts are certainly appreciated. But in this case we don't even know what's the problem. As I said it could be something put on wrong. So it's not actually an issue with the car but either with the service that was performed or the part it self. So there is really no reason to be bashing the brand or the service department until the cause of this is actually identified.

Old 05-05-2007 | 09:17 PM
I completely agree with the previous post by Joker. For the new readers on this site, don't assume there is something flawed in the car itself. Until there is a root cause for why this happened, this is a very isolated scenario. Until you see more and more similar complaints, this one misfortune does not speak for all the other cars.