is this car a chick magnet or what?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think theres a ***** magnet in it. LOLS

Old 08-08-2007, 10:51 PM
I don't think it's a chick magnet. Most girls don't even know what a g35 is. chick magnet = 6 series BMW

Old 08-09-2007, 12:00 AM
naw the G35 S = P*ssy magnet or maybe its just me. LOL

Old 08-09-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm married... with the babyseat in the back.

The car gets looks, but the hot wife keeps anything from hunting the driver.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:16 AM
depend onthe colour / mods ..... stock G's = old men driven them / girls gota be attracted to the driver aswell tho if u roll the window down and they laugh the car isnt doin u any good lol

Old 08-09-2007, 06:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i was hangin out at a party and one of the guys said, "man you must get so many women with that thing." i just scratched my head thinkin i guess. it seems like there are more women that i knew from a long time ago that have been calling me lately. it can be a good thing and a bad thing, you start attractin "gold diggers". zero homeruns for me though...but i never got the car to get any

Old 08-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Bad Toro
Originally Posted by The Punisher
I don't think it's a chick magnet. Most girls don't even know what a g35 is. chick magnet = 6 series BMW
I agree. No offense but most woman couldn't care less about your car unless you drive a BRAND UBER-MODEL. By that I mean:

- BMW 6 series
- Porsche 911, Cayman, Turbo, GT3, etc.
- Mercedes Benz CLS AMG, SL65 AMG, ... AMG, ... AMG, you get the point
- Range Rover / Sport
- Maserati GranTurismo, GranSport Spyder
- Aston Martin (pretty much any model)
- Ferrari (any model )
- Lamborghini (any model )
- Bentley GT

The keyword here is EXCLUSIVITY.

- You may fit the G35 COUPE here ^^ based on looks alone because not many women would know what "an" Infiniti looks like, let alone a G35.

To make a long list short, any "uber-car" that draws the usual gawks from the average person is a chick magnet. Any other moderately priced, commonly-spotted car means jack to them. I've gotten the same responses from my previous GFs as well as my wife - They all like shiny expensive bling cars. That's a fact.

Quick example: I was standing at a red light the other day (my wife with me in the car). In front of me was an A4 and in the next lane was an RS4. I made a comment about how I'd LOVE to have that Audi on the right , and she goes "What's wrong with the one in front of you"?

Even after explaining her the differences and power on top of the body panels, she didn't get it and shrugged.

I just gave up and rolled my eyes.

Last edited by SPEEED; 08-09-2007 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:13 AM
girls do like...maybe because im 23 and drive a very nice brand new car, but girls dig the car. Regardless though, i would do just fine with a hooptie.

now like speed said...brand models are what girls really like, but i wouldnt agree all the time that it has to be the uber model.

Depending on where you from, some girls just hear you drive a benz, even its a c class, and its a benz to them...other girls however do the diff and used to like my 05 maxima better then a c class.

When my cousin made me pick up his body kitted and rimmed out 2007 black on black s600 from the service department like 2 weeks ago, I said to him after I gave it to him that if you give me a 30 min with this car I can 100% get laid lol.

Last edited by logik05se; 08-09-2007 at 10:17 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i would have to agree with both of you. you both made some valid points. age is a major factor to consider. I think the younger you are, it is less necessary to own an uber-model. if you're a little older, than the uber-model is even more necessary because the competition gets a little more tough.

but for the most part, any car, house, etc. that you own that gives off the notion that you may be entitled to a good job and access to disposable income then it may be easier for you to pick up women. I don't think that necessarily means that all women are gold diggers, but I think for them it's more like "I want a guy that has his own everything". They want a guy that can take care of himself at the end of the day. If you're a video game tester that stll lives out of the basement of your parent's house then it'll be that much harder to keep a girl even with a g35 ha (no offense to anyone that fits that description)

Last edited by ugaexploder; 08-09-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=logik05se]girls do like...maybe because im 23 and drive a very nice brand new car, but girls dig the car. Regardless though, i would do just fine with a hooptie.

now like speed said...brand models are what girls really like, but i wouldnt agree all the time that it has to be the uber model.

Depending on where you from, some girls just hear you drive a benz, even its a c class, and its a benz to them...other girls however do the diff and used to like my 05 maxima better then a c class.QUOTE]

You abviously havent met any Russian chicks from beverly hills or like west la area.....those b*****s will know more about benzes and bmws than you ever will. Trust me in LA a c-class won't do. You would need a 650 on rims than you will get somewhere

Old 08-09-2007, 01:16 PM
^^^ true people in west la and the sf valley are stuck up to the highest level. but their also what we call "cookie cutter" thats why you see a benz or bimmer on every corner. i used to live in the heart of it, but moved because in order for you to get anywhere you have to conform to the norm.

Old 08-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by g u l8er
^^^ true people in west la and the sf valley are stuck up to the highest level. but their also what we call "cookie cutter" thats why you see a benz or bimmer on every corner. i used to live in the heart of it, but moved because in order for you to get anywhere you have to conform to the norm.
Ye thats true....LA's car washes are like auto shows...especially the one on melrose, few blocks away from platinum motor sport, i think i saw a 6 series and G35 with every body kit possible there...they do magic to cars...but at the end of the day our Gs still get attention much more than a c-class or an e-class. 2 of my friends recently got the 07 E350 but i got much more props for gettin my 07 G35S than them for their e-class

Old 08-09-2007, 01:43 PM
where is the P**** magnet installed...is it in the glove box?

Old 08-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Yippi-kay-yay motherf*ckr
Last night I go out with a girl on a 3rd date. We get out of the restaurant (Vivace in Belmont for those that are familiar with the area), get in my car.
She goes: “That’s a nice car. What kind of car is it?”
Me: “Infiniti g35.”
Her: “Who is it made by?”
Me: “Infiniti, which a part of Nissan.”
Her: “Oh. We only drive Volvo in our family.”
Me: “Great.”

So i guess the car wasn't the reason she went out with me which is good.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by GRidah
Ye thats true....LA's car washes are like auto shows...especially the one on melrose, few blocks away from platinum motor sport, i think i saw a 6 series and G35 with every body kit possible there...they do magic to cars...but at the end of the day our Gs still get attention much more than a c-class or an e-class. 2 of my friends recently got the 07 E350 but i got much more props for gettin my 07 G35S than them for their e-class
i said maybe u didnt read what i said...we have plenty of russian girls in bk...i didnt want to say that to sound prejudice at all because im not, but some girls want the benz no matter what model, and then the ones who know cars like i said would rather see a nice new maxima or something then a c class. Which means if you have a real deal bimmer or benz then you are there type, but if you have a bs base entry level model then take a walk lol.

LA may be generally be richer then brooklyn as a whole, because brooklyn is huge and has alot of lower class areas as well...but brooklyns got its very very up class areas as well. And were not far from LI which has its fare share of wealth as well.

Last edited by logik05se; 08-09-2007 at 03:13 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: is this car a chick magnet or what?