G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

my horrible experience with the infiniti roadside assistant

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we all agree that sucks.

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for taking the photos. At the very least, it should shame Nissan into doing something special for you? This crap seems to happen with all auto vendors these days - you see this cr@p across all forums. That said, I have only had to use this sort of service once and it was with a Toyota. I am ashamed to say I ran out of gas. Called them, asked me if I was parked in a safe place. Told me there would be someone with me shortly with 3 gallons of gas. 10 mins later and an automated call to my cell phone stating it would be 20 mins. And then 20 mins later, the rather scary looking dude in a messed up pick up truck showed up with 3 gallons of gas.

I always assume that any vendor will screw up somehow. I judge them not on the screw up, but what they did after the screw up. And so far, Nissan gets a very low rating. Please keep us informed. Seeing a $40,000 car with dealer plates on a tow truck is probably the last thing they want posted.

BTW - all you professionals out there. Notice how the tow truck operator did not have a high visability jacket on? Shame someone didn't cream him. May be the white socks saved him :P

In the words of Red Green; "I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together."

Old 09-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Moderation-free
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by _evilMonkey_
whats the point of using RA?? we still have to pay for tow fee and all that bullcrap and i wouldnt trust any tow truck guys unless i was riding with them.
No, towing is included in RA (not sure of the distance).

Old 09-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Sorry about your INEXCUSABLE shabby treatment. That's a disgrace.

For the future I have two words for you. AAA Plus. One benefit:
-------
UP TO 100 MILES OF TOWING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
AAA Plus extends present AAA membership towing benefits by providing up to 100 miles of towing in any direction from the point of disablement to a destination of the member’s choice.
-------
I know RA comes with the car and we should be able to expect good service from them. But AAA has never failed me even when my car has. It would never cross my mind to call RA when AAA will take the car wherever I want.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Did infiniti re-emburst you the money for the cab and expenses?

Old 09-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah AAA is awesome, especially if you live in the city...sorry to hear about your bad experience. but thanks for the heads up, i will never use infiniti roadside assistance ever...

Old 09-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by stinky

-------
AAA Plus extends present AAA membership towing benefits by providing up to 100 miles of towing in any direction from the point of disablement to a destination of the member’s choice.
-------
I know RA comes with the car and we should be able to expect good service from them. But AAA has never failed me even when my car has. It would never cross my mind to call RA when AAA will take the car wherever I want.
Have to agree, plus AAA has other benefits, and if you're renting a car, or are even just out with friends in their car, and it breaks down, you can call and get the service, and one call pretty much pays for the service IMO!

Old 09-18-2007, 07:52 PM
thanks for everyone's reply!!! althou the RA wasn't all that great.. burning all my four ties on the ground lol... the infiniti service was not bad.. my bf asked them twice about loaning me a car and they were gonna loan me the M35.. and right when the guy was gonna hand me the key.. the other guy was like.. ur car is ready.. it's in the wash lol.. i wanted to keep the M35 for a few days to play around with lol..o well.. so afterall, i was only car-less for 2 days

Old 09-18-2007, 07:54 PM

-------
-------

yea i actually have AAA... but not the AA Plus!! cuz the AAA has limited towing miles.. i believe it's within 10 miles only? i know you get a lot more benefits with the Plus.. i thinking of upgrading it to the Plus soon!

Last edited by jamjamz; 09-18-2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by UltimateGee27
Did infiniti re-emburst you the money for the cab and expenses?

no they didn't, and they said they wont reemburst it for sure. but im working on it... haha gonna write them a letter and ask for a reemburstment.. hope it'll work!

Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Future Sedan Freak
you paid the whole $130? and youre BF didnt chip in? daammmmnnnnnn now thats lame!!

Old 09-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by ryansg35
you paid the whole $130? and youre BF didnt chip in? daammmmnnnnnn now thats lame!!

haha.. yes i did!! well i felt bad enough already.. ;P what can i say.. i wear the pants.. HAHAHAA jk! or maybe not...

Old 09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Premier Member

+1 on that...Lame...She probably has the better car too...

Old 09-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Received 89 Likes on 77 Posts
G35x
I maintain AAA+ with RV coverage. I tow a trailer with snowmobiles in the winter so in case I lose a wheel bearing in trailer on a pass I am covered.

-------
-------

Old 09-18-2007, 10:26 PM
my sympathies.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hai109
+1 on that...Lame...She probably has the better car too...
You guys are on crack. WTF happened to equality and women's lib?

If this situation happened to a guy, would you expect the girlfriend to chip in some money to reimburse the dude?

Girls never respect guys who are always falling over themselves to pay for everything. They get walked all over.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my horrible experience with the infiniti roadside assistant