G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

08 Sedans are up on the Infiniti website

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2007 | 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by bocatrip
Are you saying that there is no way whatsoever to get an IP automatic sedan with graphite regardless of adding sport??? Hopefully it must be some kind of sick joke or error as the IP will be the only color not getting graphite! That totally s..ks. What is Infiniti Thinking?
seriously, that's just crazy. well, i guess that makes mine a rarity then. might i have the only Ivory Pearl on Graphite 6MT in the U.S. with no roof and no packages???

i know there are others out there with cloth FX35's, but i've never seen one, in person or online for that matter...

Old 09-30-2007 | 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by infinitipearl
seriously, that's just crazy. well, i guess that makes mine a rarity then. might i have the only Ivory Pearl on Graphite 6MT in the U.S. with no roof and no packages???

i know there are others out there with cloth FX35's, but i've never seen one, in person or online for that matter...
Why is available on the G37 but not the sedan? Go figure!

Old 10-01-2007 | 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by WShade
Good change to offer the rear view camera in the nav package and not the tech.
Nice.
On the other hand, this sucks for people like us who got a 2007 with prem+nav still don't have the Rear view camera. That woulda been awesome.

Old 10-01-2007 | 11:29 AM
So weird, you add stuff and other stuff disappears. e.g., chose moonroof. Then chose perf wheels/tires. Adds Prem pkg, removes moonroof!! WTF?

So I accept the change, then go to add rear spoiler (gotta have that with perf wheels and tires, right?). POOF, adds sport pkg, deletes wheels and tires (which I assume are part of the sport pkg). I know they mark with a ! which ones will require changes, but it's damn confusing. So then I add tech pkg (not marked with !) and it wants to add Prem pkg. Probably okay. So now I got tech, prem, spoiler, sport and nav. Still can't add moonroof. I guess that's only for those who can't afford the other options, so they have to have SOMEthing to play with. I guess that's the great thing about Infiniti, you can build your car any way THEY want it! HA! That said, I'm still drooling over a future G35x Sport.

Old 10-01-2007 | 01:13 PM
|
The reason stuff disapears because the premium package includes the moonroof already. So it deletes the option of moonroof only.

Old 10-01-2007 | 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by SwivelMan
So weird, you add stuff and other stuff disappears. e.g., chose moonroof. Then chose perf wheels/tires. Adds Prem pkg, removes moonroof!! WTF?

So I accept the change, then go to add rear spoiler (gotta have that with perf wheels and tires, right?). POOF, adds sport pkg, deletes wheels and tires (which I assume are part of the sport pkg). I know they mark with a ! which ones will require changes, but it's damn confusing. So then I add tech pkg (not marked with !) and it wants to add Prem pkg. Probably okay. So now I got tech, prem, spoiler, sport and nav. Still can't add moonroof. I guess that's only for those who can't afford the other options, so they have to have SOMEthing to play with. I guess that's the great thing about Infiniti, you can build your car any way THEY want it! HA! That said, I'm still drooling over a future G35x Sport.
Like what the poster above me said, they "uncheck" the moonroof, wheels and tires because you are selecting the packages which already have those included. If they didn't auto delete it and didn't make you build it any way "they" wanted it, you'd be paying thousands extra.

Old 10-02-2007 | 08:50 PM
G35x
Spec Sheet for '08 sedan is now available for download here:

http://www.infinitinews.com/infiniti...an/index.shtml

EDIT: Only difference I see in spec sheet between an '07 & '08 is they list the following for engine mounts:

-'07 Mounts (sides/rear) 2/1
-'08 Mounts (sides/rear/front) 2 / 1 / 1

I've never looked for engine mounts so I guess I'll need to look under the hood. Maybe just a typo on '07 sheet?

Last edited by treacherous; 10-02-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2007 | 12:16 PM
any word on exactly when the 2008 G35X with Sport package is available?