G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

My car got sprayed with crap!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My car got sprayed with crap!

At work, I always park my car far away from other cars and a spot away from a BMW 335. After work today, I go to get in my car, and it is filthy. All the way to the top of the moon roof is a fine spray of crap. I knew that they were going to be flushing out the septic lines and collecting the gray water. But, we were warned not to drink the coffee using the water. No one ever warned us that our cars would be sprayed with crap water. I am definetly going to HR in the morning to complain. I think someone owes me a car wash.

Does anyone think this will harm the paint on my car, or is it no different than being rained on?

BTW, it is also possible that the landscaping crew did it. Either way, I'm not happy. If I wanted my car damaged, I would just park next to the fat lady in the Lexus. Apparently she dings doors because she has to open her door all the way in order to get out.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by windy1365
. . . If I wanted my car damaged, I would just park next to the fat lady in the Lexus. Apparently she dings doors because she has to open her door all the way in order to get out.
Windy, my guess is that she dings doors because she is not sufficiently mindful of her surroundings, or just doesn't care about others' property. Plenty of overweight people can get in and out of their cars without dinging those around them.

--Rich

Old 02-07-2008, 08:31 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
At work, I always park my car far away from other cars and a spot away from a BMW 335. After work today, I go to get in my car, and it is filthy. All the way to the top of the moon roof is a fine spray of crap. I knew that they were going to be flushing out the septic lines and collecting the gray water. But, we were warned not to drink the coffee using the water. No one ever warned us that our cars would be sprayed with crap water. I am definetly going to HR in the morning to complain. I think someone owes me a car wash.

Does anyone think this will harm the paint on my car, or is it no different than being rained on?

BTW, it is also possible that the landscaping crew did it. Either way, I'm not happy. If I wanted my car damaged, I would just park next to the fat lady in the Lexus. Apparently she dings doors because she has to open her door all the way in order to get out.

It depends on who and what crapped in your toilets.

You might have a real problem on your hands.

Demand a full detailing job by shop of your choice.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thats some bullSh!t

i would be raising hell like no bodies business! get that free detail!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:21 AM
I've always done detailing myself. But, if that happened to me, I'd look for the guys responsible and make them pay for a professional detail. Top to bottom. The whole deal.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Sorry to hear about the crap....I have to admit I kinda laughed though but I would be asking for a detail job from work!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow, it was actual crap.....demand a detail.

Trending Topics

Old 02-07-2008, 05:10 PM
ckp
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
id get back at them all, and take a **** on everyone else's car!

Old 02-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Wow, that is pretty bad.

I would be sure at a minimum to hose your car off - I'm sure it can't be good for your paint.

Little off topic, but:

A few years ago, I was coming home from my now wife's house late at night and they were doing construction on the freeway. When I passed the construction zone I heard what sounded like a heavy rain hitting my car.

Figuring it was water I continued home. When I got home I got out of the car and thought "you know I should double check my car". I started looking closer and turns out it was concrete that had sprayed my car.

Luckily it wasn't hardened yet...long story short, I was up very late that night washing my car.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:34 PM
I washed mine a few weekends ago and we headed off to a birthday party for my 2 yrs old son's friends. We are all cleaned up and ready to par-ta (you know, cake and pizza) and my car is so shiny. I run out to my car about a hour later to get something it is is covered is goose crap!! I mean covered. About two huge blobs of crap hit the concrete two-three feet away from my car and it splattered all over the side of my car as if it was firer out of a shot gun. There were 6 or 7 huge piles on top as well, I mean dog pile sized piles, which hit and splattered from my roof to my hood. Yeah your story was gross, but this was insane.

Consider anytime you have it bad, it could always be worse. Yeah, make them wash it, unless of course you risk losing you job.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:36 PM
dut
Poooo

Old 02-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 02-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I went to HR, and it turns out that it was the city that did it. I'm not even going to bother asking them to pay for a wash. And, the BMW got it, too... as did a lot of other cars.

But, yesterday, which would be the very next day, the controller comes running to my office telling me that a concrete truck was backing up to my car. They were patching the pavement right behind and under my car!! There was even one guy leaning on my car. I ran down there and made them all get out of my way while I moved my car. I was not happy at all. Luckily, it is not damaged.

What is up with the disrespect for my car??!!

Old 02-09-2008, 12:59 AM
I went to HR, and it turns out that it was the city that did it. I'm not even going to bother asking them to pay for a wash. And, the BMW got it, too... as did a lot of other cars.

But, yesterday, which would be the very next day, the controller comes running to my office telling me that a concrete truck was backing up to my car. They were patching the pavement right behind and under my car!! There was even one guy leaning on my car. I ran down there and made them all get out of my way while I moved my car. I was not happy at all. Luckily, it is not damaged.

What is up with the disrespect for my car??!!
some people dont have any respect for automobiles. Its like when my pest control guy goes in the garage to spray and instead of walking around my pristine 1996 impala SS, he decides to take a short cut in between it and my garbage cans, rubbing his clothes and jeans all over it. im like WTF are you doing man? So when they come now I just tell em to stay the hell outta the garage