G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Anyone ever do this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
nice, I'm not the only one...makes me feel better!

Old 03-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bsw845
Today I jump in my "non-G35 sedan vehicle" (i.e. my Toyota Highlander) and searched for the ignition button (i.e. actually pushing where the button on the G is). No where to be found...then I realize I'm not driving the G and immediately wish I was. Bummer...anyone else do this and feel stupid!??! hahah
Nope, but my Acura's sunroof control is near the driver's door (where the Infiniti's VDC button is) so I constantly reach for the wrong spot when opening the sunroof. Also, their homelink is on the roof, not the mirror so I often reach for the mirror, but at least they're relatively close to each other; the sunroof is in a completely different area.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My issue is a little different. I'd park my 6MT, get out and push the button on the handle to lock the doors, run up to my home, and stand there as if the door to my house has RFID technology, too. Then I realize I need to fish out my keys from my pants pocket.

At work, we use an RFID card system. I wish I could program my house door to my Intelligent Key.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
all the time... I confuse it with the start button on the left on my honda....

Old 03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GoofyG28
My issue is a little different. I'd park my 6MT, get out and push the button on the handle to lock the doors, run up to my home, and stand there as if the door to my house has RFID technology, too. Then I realize I need to fish out my keys from my pants pocket.

At work, we use an RFID card system. I wish I could program my house door to my Intelligent Key.

ROFL

1)forget to get keys to unlock wife's 07 sentra with imaginary unlock button on handle(didn't opt for tech package)
2)forget to get keys to start wifes 07 sentra with imaginary start button(didn't opt for tech package)
3)try to press the dash to turn off wifes sentra(didn't opt for tech package)
4)i am now starting to forget to grab my own keys when wife and i go somewhere in a hurry from the house(hitting ignition button with no result)
5)Try to open the G's trunk without keys on me
6)almost lock the keys in the car/trunk, but the G reminds me to remove the keys first
7)Walk up to house door, and actually look for the unlock button
8)love and realize the car+ammenities everday

i don't regret my purchase one bit!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.