lug nut question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ have those too!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
hey guys, looking to buy some REALLY GOOD lock nuts, i was looking at Rays and have heard good things about them.

So my question is that if i spend $120 on these locks are they really worth it? Main concern being, if someone else gets the same set can they use thier key on my wheels?(my friend has these and he says that they keys are unique... is it true?)

Any other product tips appreciated for locks upto $125

Thanks in advance

Old 06-14-2008, 11:52 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by kool_yaar
hey guys, looking to buy some REALLY GOOD lock nuts, i was looking at Rays and have heard good things about them.

So my question is that if i spend $120 on these locks are they really worth it? Main concern being, if someone else gets the same set can they use thier key on my wheels?(my friend has these and he says that they keys are unique... is it true?)

Thanks in advance
There are a fixed number of key slot patterns, but I am not sure how many there are.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:37 AM

Thanks in advance
Originally Posted by shabarivas
peep McGards Spline Drive lugs ... kinda cashy... but you will NEVER scratch up your lugs...
I (again) recommend these. Bought them through Summitt, shipped will cost you about 80 dollars.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks in advance
- My Volk GT-S's are arriving today and i went and got a set of the project kics R26 lug nuts in Neo Chrome.. their BAD A$$!!!! a little expensive but super high quality. check em out.

- In regards to the locks, if someone wants to steel your rims they can do so by freezing your lock off. So unfortunatley nothings fool proof.