G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Correct Invoice Pricing: edmunds or kbb?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Alison Cohen at Sewell is good , i hear.... she should go to invoice or less, i would think.

I was able to get Grubbs to invoice when i bought in Dec. 31, but just push thme as far as you can.

If you need anything just PM me, i was at sewell and walked away since i got a better deal at grubbs (and sport wheels)

Old 05-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yv12345vY
Invoice is not MSRP. It's less.
I was merely pointing out that you should be able to obtain which website has the accurate pricing by looking at the MSRP. I wasn't speaking about negotiating.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by milad32
Problem is the guy (Grubbs Dallas) emailed me saying he'll give me $300 over invoice, but they only have one sport in stock and it's not what I'm looking for. He told me he'd find me one, but he's not very good at communicating via email and he's their internet sales guy.

Best quote I got on specific vehicle was $34,261 for a Black/Black Sport with premium as the only option (roughly $945 over invoice). This was at Southwest Infiniti in Houston. The car was sold last week. What do you guys think about the price? Think I could do better?
My previous post was incorrect when I mentioned Grubbs San Antonio. I should have said Gunn San Antonio. They are the ones with the "one simple price" deal. I spoke with Duane Teal at Gunn and he was very responsive and easy to deal with. He offered me $300 over invoice for the exact configuration I wanted.

In my experience it is difficult to get the Houston dealers down to invoice (although others on this forum seem to have done it). North Houston Infiniti told me the very best they could do was $2K over invoice. Southwest and Clearlake both refused to go below $1500 over. I finally made my purchase at West Houston Infiniti for $700 over invoice, and got 2 years of scheduled maintenance thrown in (several of the Houston dealerships will do this). I also got a break on the tint and wheel locks.

I seriously considered the quote of $300 over invoice from Gunn Infiniti in San Antonio, but decided that for the convenience of a local dealer plus the free maintenance more than made up for the $400 difference.

Good luck with your search!