G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

My order sheet...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up My order sheet...

My dealer sent me the order sheet for the car . I guess it's going into production next month with an estimated arrival date of September as expected. Also looks like they placed the order on the 8th of July about a week after I put in the order with the dealership. Can any of the Infiniti reps verify if they made the correct order? Supposed to be 6MT (I can figure that out) platinum graphite/graphite with prem, nav, tech, splash. When in Sept. do you expect the new cars to hit your dealership? Guess I'm just a bit excited. Thanks. Anton

Order #: GC08359
DEALER FIRM, PASS1
Current Configuration
2009 G37 SPORT 6MT 4DR 6-SPD
K51-G
PLATINUM GRAPHI, GRAPHITE
Invoice MSRP
Prices are not available - "Wah!"

Vehicle Information
Order #: GC08359 VIN:
Ordered On: 07/08/2008 Production Month: 08/2008
Rail Ship Date: Shipping VPC: 44
Rail Receive Date: Status: ONS
Wholesale Date:
ETA: MONTH OF 09/08
RDR Date:
Dealer: 82-70069
BOMMARITO INFINITI
JOSEPH PISCIOTTA Dealer Details: 636-391-9400
15700 MANCHESTER RD
ELLISVILLE MO 63011
Pre-Sold Customer
First Name: ANTON Last Name: C
Day Phone: Email:
Evening Phone:
Address:
City: FENTON State: MO
Zip: 63026
Deposit: $500 Date Committed: 07/09/2008
Trades
N/A

Old 07-30-2008, 10:36 PM
I can't help confirm anything for you but wanted to offer my congratulations. Solid color choices. I'd be considering the same combo myself if my current VW wasn't gunmetal on black. Don't think I can do the same combo twice in a row. Variety is the spice of life

I'm going in to order mine on 8/1. It'll be part of the 2nd batch arriving in Oct. Gotta order and wait to get that 6MT I want. I guess we must be the weirdos for wanting a manual in this day and age.

SIDEBAR: I've got family in Fenton. Aunt and Uncle have lived on Hawkins Rd. for like 40 years. Also got an Aunt and Uncle right across 30 in High Ridge that've been there for 25+ years. I envy you the hills and curves in and around St. Louis. You wouldn't believe the distances we have to travel to find even remotely fun driving roads around Houston. Even then, two consecutive curves with no elevation change is the best we can usually do.

Last edited by oab97; 07-30-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:39 AM
Thumbs up

Congrats! I'm looking for a little more solid information (like price, MPG figures of the new 7AT vs 6MT) from Infiniti before placing my order.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by oab97
I can't help confirm anything for you but wanted to offer my congratulations. Solid color choices. I'd be considering the same combo myself if my current VW wasn't gunmetal on black. Don't think I can do the same combo twice in a row. Variety is the spice of life

I'm going in to order mine on 8/1. It'll be part of the 2nd batch arriving in Oct. Gotta order and wait to get that 6MT I want. I guess we must be the weirdos for wanting a manual in this day and age.

SIDEBAR: I've got family in Fenton. Aunt and Uncle have lived on Hawkins Rd. for like 40 years. Also got an Aunt and Uncle right across 30 in High Ridge that've been there for 25+ years. I envy you the hills and curves in and around St. Louis. You wouldn't believe the distances we have to travel to find even remotely fun driving roads around Houston. Even then, two consecutive curves with no elevation change is the best we can usually do.
For me, it was between silver, grey, and black. My current Altima is silver and I was thinking of getting black, but even with the scratch resistant paint, it would still drive me nuts keeping it clean. So I went with grey. I moved to Fenton in '03, but will be moving to Indy in July '09 after I finish my kidney fellowship. Didn't think I was going to like living in Fenton (we were originally near Webster Groves), but I love living here. Hey, what can I say, we have a Starbucks now. I'm sure there's a lot of lurkers out there, but I'm excited to see that other people are in the process/planning to get their G37 sedan. Good luck with the ordering process. BTW, noid, just get out there and order the thing...you know you want it. Should pretty much be improved all around, except for the price. But, I don't think it will sway ya.

Last edited by AAMC; 07-31-2008 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:31 AM
congrats!
now go order some mods!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by fsasO6
congrats!
now go order some mods!!!
I'm way ahead. Eibach pro-kit/camber adjusters/Stillen spoiler sitting in my garage. My wheels ship next week, JWT pop charger and FI HFC's/cat back shipping in the next several weeks. Still deciding on tires .

Old 08-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Nice!

Old 08-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wtf you talking about... everyone wants a manual these days...

Old 08-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by shabarivas
wtf you talking about... everyone wants a manual these days...

??? - What u talking 'bout Willis?

Old 08-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
congrats. your car is being produced as we speak

Old 08-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by da mayor
congrats. your car is being produced as we speak
So, the Infiniti dealers are able to track their orders that closely? Pretty sweet. Thanks for the info.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:25 AM
this is a stupid question but here it goes anyway: is the dealer going to call with the invoice price and other info before your car comes in or will you find out after it makes it to the dealership?

Old 08-08-2008, 05:26 PM
What did you pay for G37 6MT?

Originally Posted by AAMC
My dealer sent me the order sheet for the car . I guess it's going into production next month with an estimated arrival date of September as expected. Also looks like they placed the order on the 8th of July about a week after I put in the order with the dealership. Can any of the Infiniti reps verify if they made the correct order? Supposed to be 6MT (I can figure that out) platinum graphite/graphite with prem, nav, tech, splash. When in Sept. do you expect the new cars to hit your dealership? Guess I'm just a bit excited. Thanks. Anton
N/A
What did you agree on price? $XX over invoice, $YY under MSRP, or nothing yet?

Old 08-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AAMC
So, the Infiniti dealers are able to track their orders that closely? Pretty sweet. Thanks for the info.
Yes, any of us can, as long as an order # or VIN is present.

PM me anytime you want an update

Old 08-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by jbehler
What did you agree on price? $XX over invoice, $YY under MSRP, or nothing yet?
To answer both questions. I agreed to a price of $500 over invoice, and negotiated all my costs including registration ($50), doc fee (~$180). I'll pay these plus the acquisition fee of $595 and first month's payment up front and will be out the door. I don't know what the invoice will be, but I expect to have the IFS money factor, residual value, and invoice prior to taking delivery of the car. Hopefully shouldn't be too hard to get. Mike, thanks for the offer, I'll hit you up in early September for an update. I guess, according to da mayor, the car is in production. I'm gonna send you a PM here in a bit to ask you some other stuff. Thanks!