G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Wheres a good...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i've been contemplating the xd subcompact for a while now...do you have the 3" version?

Old 12-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm not a sub compact kinda guy. I carry my XD service with me just about everywhere. I keep a tactical bag around me. It has a nice zippered interior with a divider where I can keep my laptop on one side and work folders/files and paperwork on the other. It has nice pockets where I can keep extra goodies. Then there's a hidden quick-access velcro compartment where my XD sits, along with a spare mag or two should I want it.

If I'm carrying my AR, I can carry 4 mags for that as well in the side pockets. I also use it as my carry-on for flying (without the pistol of course) as I can fit my laptop and some mags or other stuff. It's really a great all-purpose bag that can be suited for any 'mission' at hand.

Bailout Bag

And here's my carry:

Last edited by sredish; 12-15-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ugaexploder
i've been contemplating the xd subcompact for a while now...do you have the 3" version?
Yea, both XD subcompact's are 3 inch barrels (9mm and .40cal).... Honestly, it's not a "small" gun. But besides that, It's a GREAT gun. Already 3 of my friends that shot my XD, went out and bought themselves the sub compact. They were all surprised that they shot just as well (if not better) with my XD than they did with their other guns.

Old 12-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also have my two 380's every time i get in my G it's legal here in Florida and i don't stash it i keep it right on my lap or passenger seat unless i have some of that purple stuff i just stash em on myself ya dig But a nice lil hidden stash wouldn't be bad especially for people who actually have a good career and don't want to mess it up by getting caught with some stuff and they make you look like a criminal and Fu** up your life and record. I'm not saying to drive under the influence or anything but a lot of people do get high and are normal and have a good career and make lots of money but police don't give a f**k so just don't get caught up