G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

2010 g37..... Changes Announced!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personally, I am selfish and want as little changes as possible so my 2008 that I bought this year is update to date as long as possible. I bought the 2000 Maxima when it came out in 1999 and they changed that SIGNIFICANTLY about two years later. I kept the car for 10 years and it was out of date for 8 of them.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by ChrisG35Driver
Personally, I am selfish and want as little changes as possible so my 2008 that I bought this year is update to date as long as possible. I bought the 2000 Maxima when it came out in 1999 and they changed that SIGNIFICANTLY about two years later. I kept the car for 10 years and it was out of date for 8 of them.
everyone thinks that way of course. but life is life. now everyone knows its better to do your homework before buying a car

Old 08-04-2009, 06:48 PM
It wouldn't have changed my decision (in Feb' of this year I got a 2008 G-35 journey sedan, premium package, nav system, upgraded tires and 7,200 miles for $25,000, no taxes). I still hope they don't change too much.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by 306HP
what r u going to say when u get the 2010 and the all new 2012 comes out, lol. I would have hated moving to the 2010 if it was just like the '09. Dont get me wrong the '09 is better than the '08, but coming from an 08, it would would not have been like moving to this new 2010.

In 2012, I will be regretting moving to the 2010 model though, LOL, will cross the bridge when I get there.
i completely agree. It doesn't bother me at all, the '08s were significantly cheaper (MSRP wise ha) and I've had a year+ in driving enjoyment

I'm just saying there's already threads on here about regretting it, as long as the body style is the same it doesn't bother me at all

Old 08-04-2009, 09:21 PM
I'd love to see pics of the updated exterior and interior too. However, change for the sake of change is not always a good thing.

I'd like to see it just to be sure there's nothing so spectacularly better about it that I should be compelled to wait and pass on the current 2009 deals. Unless the positive changes far outweigh the negative changes, I highly doubt it's worth waiting for the 2010 and possibly paying more for it.

However, I'd still like to see it anyway just to be sure so hopefully somebody will find some pics of the changes somewhere so we can see them.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:28 PM
in this market and every car makers situation, they cant afford to raise the price on one of their strongest sellers.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm always anxious to see updates...it makes me feel like the company is paying attention. But they are not always good. e.g. - the 09's have the heat seater switches that are ***** and raised...nice but they beg to be broken off, and i'm not a fan of the new Sport rims. They could have done better.

If they make material changes on some components...likely we could simply do a switch out as it is unlikely they will remold major panels mid life cycle. Its not typically Nissans thing to do such. They usually do a complete redesign about every 5 years 4-5 years on Infiniti.

I keep checking the Japan site to see if they have any 2010 pics up yet. They probably wont go into production till 4Q as stock levels are still high.

If anybody finds pics...please post.

-s-

Old 08-05-2009, 05:49 AM
These changes looks sweet indeed.
I was about to pull the trigger for a 2009, but since I don't really need the car now I decided to hold until the photos come out.

Any of you think the dealer would hold a rain check for the $2500 incentive on a 2010 model?

Old 08-05-2009, 09:28 AM
with all the formerly optional features now standard on the Journey, I wonder how much they're gonna hike the price.

the rearview camera is expensive. it's now standard on Journey.

standard bluetooth finally. This was long overdue.

standard 8way power passenger seat- long overdue. Probably won't increase the cost much.

USB port was long overdue, and it looks like it's not standard either.
I'd rather plug in a 1TB hard drive, than an ipod.
and if it can play movies through the USB port too, that would be even better.

with all the extra standard features, they better have $5000 cash incentives this december on the 2009's.
I want a Journey premium for $28000. or something around $10000 off msrp

Last edited by link; 08-05-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Now they need to install the a V8 or a V6TT, huge brakes and wider fenders...

Old 08-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by link
with all the formerly optional features now standard on the Journey, I wonder how much they're gonna hike the price.

standard 8way power passenger seat- long overdue. Probably won't increase the cost much.

with all the extra standard features, they better have $5000 cash incentives this december on the 2009's.
shut up

stop with this long overdue crap, you don't have one, nothing is long overdue for you, you have no idea

and what the hell about the USB port, we have amazing ipod integration (which you've never lived with) and the option for SD cards and RCA hookup, why do we need one more way to plug music into the car. everyone has an ipod

go get a lexus

Old 08-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by link

An PC gamer wouldn't even dream of surpassing a 1TB hard drive, how much music do you have?

Old 08-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by popcornten
shut up

stop with this long overdue crap, you don't have one, nothing is long overdue for you, you have no idea

and what the hell about the USB port, we have amazing ipod integration (which you've never lived with) and the option for SD cards and RCA hookup, why do we need one more way to plug music into the car. everyone has an ipod

go get a lexus
LOL, well said.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ChrisG35Driver

+1 to that! I got my 08 not too long ago. They can change the interior all they want, but hopefully not to extreme on the exterior!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by popcornten
shut up

go get a lexus

quit trying to start shit with me.

I'm not pickin a fight with you. You're acting childish.

go kick your dog if you're that pissed off.

More is better.
Having a usb port is better than having no usb port. No one can disagree with that. infiniti finally figured it out, and is offering it in the 2010 G.

why do we need one more way to connect? it's called COMPATIBILITY. Not everyone has an ipod. and some people have other usb devices in addition to an ipod.
So stop being so stubborn and narrowminded.

and bluetooth should be standard in all luxury and nearluxury cars.

Long overdue means it should've been included years ago. It has nothing to do with whether i own one or not. My comment would be the same even if i owned a 2009 G.
So get off my back and go hump someone else's leg

Last edited by link; 08-05-2009 at 04:18 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 g37..... Changes Announced!