Sh**ty deal.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 01:56 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Sh**ty deal.

Our 08 xS has so much bad juju on it.

This weekend my dad went to a funeral (his uncle) which was already a depressing matter. Drove the 08, took the V1, good deal.

Came back, it was filthy, covered in dirt etc. So i washed it. As i was drying, i noticed something bad about the right rear quarter panel. Called my mom out and she didnt know how it had happened. The fender was like, pushed out a bit, and there was a big gash right down the side, with paint removed and everything.

Called my dad tonight. He said he was meaning to tell me. He hit a parked car this morning.

GRAHH. It looks like sh**.

Took some pics. Its a nasty piece of road rash... ill upload them tomorrow.

At 900miles, i took out a deer with this car. A month later somebody hit it at the wal-mart, month after that my moms friend takes out the drivers door with her CR-V, month after that i take out a garbage can with the mirror trying to avoid my friends murano and cracked the mirror lol, few months later it got a nice door ding at the airport, and now this.

Bleh, this car is BAD luck.

The funny part is, my sister took our my friends G20 with our pickup and dinged up the bumper on that. now all this with the 08, then my 05? What could have possibly happen to that in the year and a half, plus 22k miles later that i have owned it? Absolutely nothing! My car is perfect *knock on wood* lol

Old 07-27-2009, 03:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
What could have possibly happen to that in the year and a half, plus 22k miles later that i have owned it? Absolutely nothing! My car is perfect *knock on wood* lol
you just sealed your fate man, I wouldn't drive your car for a few weeks! Wrap it in bubble wrap and leave it in an open field!

I've got so much little crap on my car though. Hit and run drivers side of my front bumper. Was backed into passenger side of front bumper. I was having an absolutely awful day and knicked a curb that was like a foot or two high (what gives??) and screwed up my rear bumper and knocked exhaust off it's hinge. I think someone at UT outside the place I lived last year f*cked with my front 1/4 panel and theres 2 dents in my passenger door.... oh well. Not to mention scratches and nicks through this sh*tty paint. I had the bumper resprayed and the 1/4 panel fixed last month.

good luck with the '08 though - post up some pics of the damage when you get a chance

Old 07-27-2009, 05:10 AM
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
Our 08 xS has so much bad juju on it.

This weekend my dad went to a funeral (his uncle) which was already a depressing matter. Drove the 08, took the V1, good deal.

Came back, it was filthy, covered in dirt etc. So i washed it. As i was drying, i noticed something bad about the right rear quarter panel. Called my mom out and she didnt know how it had happened. The fender was like, pushed out a bit, and there was a big gash right down the side, with paint removed and everything.

Called my dad tonight. He said he was meaning to tell me. He hit a parked car this morning.

GRAHH. It looks like sh**.

Took some pics. Its a nasty piece of road rash... ill upload them tomorrow.

At 900miles, i took out a deer with this car. A month later somebody hit it at the wal-mart, month after that my moms friend takes out the drivers door with her CR-V, month after that i take out a garbage can with the mirror trying to avoid my friends murano and cracked the mirror lol, few months later it got a nice door ding at the airport, and now this.

Bleh, this car is BAD luck.

The funny part is, my sister took our my friends G20 with our pickup and dinged up the bumper on that. now all this with the 08, then my 05? What could have possibly happen to that in the year and a half, plus 22k miles later that i have owned it? Absolutely nothing! My car is perfect *knock on wood* lol
Are you sure it's the car, not the driver?
LOL, jk.

Sorry about all your bad luck!
But seriously, if you're ever visit sacramento, let me know and I'll stay home for the day!

Old 07-27-2009, 07:01 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
You've got the good LS karma on the 05!!

Old 07-27-2009, 07:23 AM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
If your dad hits a parked car, why is it bad juju for your car?

Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by khundkar
If your dad hits a parked car, why is it bad juju for your car?
he means the '08 G35XS in his family has bad juju, which I think is his dads, not his car

Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
LOL.
I had a Chevy Beretta that had bad "juju" as well. I bought that thing and 13 hours later, it was hit in a parking lot causing 9K in damage. Took a month and a half to get back and that was one of the better expereinces with that car. It just got worse from there.

Sorry so say it, but you can't get rid of that sort of bad karma, short of a auto-exorcism.