G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

08 iPod and iPhone integration is awesome, plus a question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 08 iPod and iPhone integration is awesome, plus a question

Day 1 of owning a '08 Journey with prem and nav and I can't say how much I love the HP. Drove it full throttle at an on-ramp three times already. I have a 1st gen iPhone and it automatically integrated everything even the little click sounds in the car audio. Listening to Pandora in the Bose is priceless. My iPhone also charges fine out of box which was a surprise because I heard you need an adapter for that.

Question: does anyone know how to play video in an iPod using the Infiniti iPod interface cable?

On that note: I have an extra ipod cable that hooks up to the square factory jack in the center console. Seller of this car told me he didn't have the cable so I went and bought one brand new online, while seller eventually found the cable right before I took the car. This is original Nissan HARN Aux audio system part# 284H2 - 1BA0B. PM if you need it.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by nanotube
Day 1 of owning a '08 Journey with prem and nav and I can't say how much I love the HP. Drove it full throttle at an on-ramp three times already. I have a 1st gen iPhone and it automatically integrated everything even the little click sounds in the car audio. Listening to Pandora in the Bose is priceless. My iPhone also charges fine out of box which was a surprise because I heard you need an adapter for that.

Question: does anyone know how to play video in an iPod using the Infiniti iPod interface cable?

On that note: I have an extra ipod cable that hooks up to the square factory jack in the center console. Seller of this car told me he didn't have the cable so I went and bought one brand new online, while seller eventually found the cable right before I took the car. This is original Nissan HARN Aux audio system part# 284H2 - 1BA0B. PM if you need it.
- You need an adapter for an Ipod Touch 3G or Iphone 3G.
- Put the car in park AND apply the e-brake. Videos will not work while the car is in motion. It's in the owners manual.
Search this section https://g35driver.com/forums/v36-aud...ectronics-375/